AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-06-04, 23:53   Link #1521
KyriaL
You are Reading this!

Nyaruko certainly hit the jackpot here. But Mahiro certainly was honourable in trying to prevent accidental glimpses of the the other gender, could he perhaps, not be... heterosexual?
KyriaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-04, 23:57   Link #1522
Midonin
Last Engage

I'm sticking with the far more plausible theory that looking upon Nyarko's body in the wrong way might induce madness. I was wondering if Mahiro was going to suddenly lose control of a form he had no prior experience with and inadvertently turn into the Nyarlathotep with the mouths and the tentacles and the things you see in your nightmares.
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-05, 00:03   Link #1523
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Send a message via ICQ to Myssa Rei Send a message via Yahoo to Myssa Rei
Quote:
Originally Posted by Midonin View Post
I'm sticking with the far more plausible theory that looking upon Nyarko's body in the wrong way might induce madness. I was wondering if Mahiro was going to suddenly lose control of a form he had no prior experience with and inadvertently turn into the Nyarlathotep with the mouths and the tentacles and the things you see in your nightmares.
Basically a mix of propriety and this, if what people saying are true. The anime cuts out any reference to Nyaruko shapeshifting after all.
Old 2012-06-05, 00:03   Link #1524
Wandering_Youth
lost in wonder forever...

Episode 09

This episode was awsome! I love these gender swapping plot devices as it usually leads to hilarious developments and it's true. Lol, I was expecting Mahiro to be the first one to be exploring his new body, but Nyarko beat her to it and went beyond.

Kuuko is awsome as ever, I never get tired of her initial empty and calm voice then sudden changing into a raging horny demon.

As Mahiro is in Nyarko's body his/her voice didn't change much, but wow. Nyarko in Mahiro's body does a totaly 180 with the voice and it's odd to here. I'm already finding it odd hearing
Eri Kitamura doing a male, but now her popular girly voice is back but in a guy's body.

Near the ending, where Nyarko was pondering to herself in Mahiro's body and where the scene was black and white with his eyes glowing red. Is that suppose to be a reference to Kyuubi from MMadoka?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midonin View Post
That's a good point although I would not mind seeing it as it'll probably lead to funny moments.

Last edited by Wandering_Youth; 2012-06-05 at 00:24.
Wandering_Youth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-05, 00:31   Link #1525
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyriaL View Post
Nyaruko certainly hit the jackpot here. But Mahiro certainly was honourable in trying to prevent accidental glimpses of the the other gender, could he perhaps, not be... heterosexual?
See, the fact that he is so shy about it proves that he is definitely attracted to her body. If he is only interested in men, why would he care about seeing Nya naked?

There is a difference between not being interested in women, and being so socially repressed that he is fighting against himself to not get attracted to women. And I say women, because he rejected the normal girl's advanced previously. He just isn't ready for a relationship, not that he isn't desiring sex.
Old 2012-06-05, 00:41   Link #1526
mangamuscle
formerly ogon bat

I think that when Mahiro gets his body back he is going to feel somehow ... depleted
mangamuscle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-05, 00:42   Link #1527
Patriot's Blade
its Ghost Madoka time!!!

Send a message via Yahoo to Patriot's Blade
i still can't believe that Mahiro looks so damn moe moe kyun cute after the process
"legends said that Alto Saotome made a correct decision, he left both Ranka Lee & Sheryl Nome to marry the skies & proceed to make love with her, it was a long sight to behold according to the witnesses, the sky is now pregnant"
Patriot's Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-05, 01:41   Link #1528
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Fun to watch Mahiro and Nyaruko fight this strange kind of battle in each other's body. A good move by Mahiro to get Kuuko on his side, but then countered quite well by Nyaruko using his body to confess in front of the class. Going to be even harder now for Mahiro to deny things with Nyaruko when he just did that sort of thing in public.

A pretty fun episode overall. Mahiro fighting the urge to stare at this body and of course Nyaruko holding nothing back in her....actions with Mahiro's body.
Old 2012-06-05, 02:28   Link #1529
Lord of Fire
The Voice of Reason

So, if Kuuko gets Nyaruko after the switcheroo is undone, wouldn't that mean that Mahiro ends up with Hasta? Methinks he didn't think that through all too well...

And this is probably the only time Nyaruko gets to see Mahiro's you-know-what. Speaking of which, what exactly did she do with it? I'm starting to think 'watering the flowers' isn't the only thing she did with it.

I loved hearing Eri Kitamura and Kana Asumi play as each other's characters. I could barely tell the difference, until I listened more carefully.

And Nyaruko's confession came out of nowhere (though by the scheming she did beforehand, with the whole 'Kyubey face'). I don't think this is going to end well for Nyaruko.

Also, Mahiro should've given that hugging pillow to Kuuko, especially since Nyaruko was inside. A bit of a shame to throw a perfectly good item like that in the trash.
Old 2012-06-05, 02:33   Link #1530
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

Seriously, are all of y'all really wondering what Nyaruko did with Mahiro's rented equipment? Seems pretty naive to me!

Put it this way - if he were an apartment, she wouldn't get the cleaning deposit back...
Guardian Enzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-05, 03:26   Link #1531
sikvod00

Oh boy. Nyaruko already had an excessively healthy libido in female form. Assuming being a male amplifies that, I hope she doesn't turn poor Mahiro's toolkit into a bloody stump. His right arm is going to be in tremendous shape either way...

What would be hilarious if they followed up on that gag next episode and had her intermittently going to the restroom so she can tickle Elmo, no matter how dire the situation.

By the way, we need more masturbation euphemisms, people. Get with the program.
sikvod00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-05, 04:38   Link #1532
Silvance
Storm Vanguard
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyriaL View Post
But Mahiro certainly was honourable in trying to prevent accidental glimpses of the the other gender, could he perhaps, not be... heterosexual?
Nah, he would've been more indifferent if he wasn't interested in the opposite sex. He just has an iron will, and incredible self-control over his desires. Though, it seems he's starting to take notice of Nyaruko's womanly charms.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guardian Enzo View Post
Seriously, are all of y'all really wondering what Nyaruko did with Mahiro's rented equipment? Seems pretty naive to me!
I can't speak for the others, but I'm certainly not one of the innocent types. lol.

That was certainly unexpected though. When Nyaruko said she'll go to the bathroom, I thought she'll just try to get to know her new self better by looking at the mirror... in nude of course. Considering her overly passionate nature, I should've seen through it beforehand.. So why didn't I? To be honest, I did not expect that the staff was brave enough to openly reveal such healthy exercise was carried out. Hah! They sure proved me wrong.

Boy, when she came back all refreshed, and flustered with a grin on her face, I immediately thought, "No way! She couldn't have!" while laughing hysterically. XD

Gotta love Kuuko during the episode. Restraining Hastur in lighting speed, and popping out behind the chair. I found her really cute in that particular scene for some reason. Her attempt of sexual assault was just hilarious especially when Kuuko declared that she did not fall for Nyaruko just for her body alone, but it's still more than enough by itself. lol.

Oh, and that proposal at the end sort of reminded me of the final episode of Amagami SS. :3
Silvance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-05, 06:38   Link #1533
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

I am actually starting to think Mahiro has Genophobia.

He is apparently afraid of being aroused. Even when he is alone and safe, Mahiro is still afraid to even think about sex. This isn't a question of sexual orientation, but the fear of mental arousal. He WANTS to be a virgin.
Old 2012-06-05, 06:41   Link #1534
Spinell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvance View Post
Nah, he would've been more indifferent if he wasn't interested in the opposite sex. He just has an iron will, and incredible self-control over his desires. Though, it seems he's starting to take notice of Nyaruko's womanly charms.
I think he is well aware but if he offered Nyarlko (no matter if male or female) his little finger, she would take the whole body.
Spinell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-05, 06:50   Link #1535
Lukeman1884

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallen Chaos Valiant View Post
I am actually starting to think Mahiro has Genophobia.

He is apparently afraid of being aroused. Even when he is alone and safe, Mahiro is still afraid to even think about sex. This isn't a question of sexual orientation, but the fear of mental arousal. He WANTS to be a virgin.
Kinda makes you wonder why he took that bath in the first place. It's not like bathing every day is a necessity. I'm sure subconsciously he WANTED to see
Lukeman1884 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-05, 06:53   Link #1536
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukeman1884 View Post
Kinda makes you wonder why he took that bath in the first place. It's not like bathing every day is a necessity. I'm sure subconsciously he WANTED to see
In Asia you need to shower/bath daily. It's the high humidity.

The Anonymous board suggested that just maybe, Mahiro's mum could have been responsible for his fear of sex. You know, Sigmund-Freud.
Old 2012-06-05, 07:39   Link #1537
Eratas123

Off topic, but could Mahirp actually attack and kill monsters? His mom seems to do it no probs and Nyarko actually seems hurt when he stabs her.
Old 2012-06-05, 08:47   Link #1538
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
Off topic, but could Mahirp actually attack and kill monsters? His mom seems to do it no probs and Nyarko actually seems hurt when he stabs her.
As far as I can tell Mahiro attack with a fork because he knows he wasn't really hurting her. There are jokes about the Elder Sign, but in general I think Nya just feels pain.

Really, it would be like Louise Lane randomly hitting Clark Kent over the head with a baseball bat. Both sides know no one is really hurt.
Old 2012-06-05, 09:03   Link #1539
Eratas123

Didn't he try to shank her with a fork even before she introduced herself?
Old 2012-06-05, 09:32   Link #1540
Peanutbutter

I liked this latest episode.

At least I laughed at some of the things here.
Peanutbutter is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, light novel adaptation, loli, parody, romance, seinen, shounen, trap