AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Macross

Notices

Old 2012-09-13, 01:27   Link #161
Ozuma-Rii
Heya~ I am a Ranka-addict

What was it about?
Old 2012-09-18, 00:00   Link #162
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

Send a message via Yahoo to Yu Ominae
Here's part 2 for the Academy Mode-inspired story. Maybe more would come.

Spoiler for Story:

Spoiler for Story Part 2:

Even if we were at odds with each other, I still thank you for training me, Instructor Bowman - Yu Ominae, reflecting on Bowman's death after killing him in Phantom Island

Last edited by Yu Ominae; 2012-09-19 at 19:48.
Yu Ominae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-19, 04:28   Link #163
John117xCortana

Ohhh boy....this is getting interesting !
John117xCortana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-19, 10:33   Link #164
Tak
Catholic = Cat addiction?

LOL, seems like you really have a fixation with Cathy.

Not that its a bad thing... but...

- Tak

Remember, the toes you step on today may be connected to the @ss you have to kiss tomorrow.
Tak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-19, 14:28   Link #165
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

You think so huh, Tak?

I just find it interesting to put Cathy in an Academy Mode-like scenario.

Thanks for the comments though.

Even if we were at odds with each other, I still thank you for training me, Instructor Bowman - Yu Ominae, reflecting on Bowman's death after killing him in Phantom Island
Old 2012-09-19, 15:21   Link #166
Tak

Not only that, but I bet your next chapter will detail the stalking process of Ms. Glass?

- Tak

Remember, the toes you step on today may be connected to the @ss you have to kiss tomorrow.
Old 2012-09-20, 03:58   Link #167
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

Sorry Tak. I'll have to crush your hopes and dreams. Although I have this other story...

For starters, here's the link to the first few snippets to the SRW-style story I'm been cooking up for a while.

I must inform you that the next snippet has a reference to another game franchise. That is all. Oh well, can't fit the robot action yet. Dangit! I promise it'll really come later.

Spoiler for SRW-based story:

Spoiler for Part 2:

Spoiler for Part 3:

Spoiler for Part 4:

I'll continue with the Academy Mode story later.

Old 2012-09-20, 11:54   Link #168
John117xCortana

Why is A-LAWS there ?
Old 2012-09-20, 12:01   Link #169
Tak

Quote:
Originally Posted by John117xCortana View Post
Why is A-LAWS there ?
Well, it is a SRW based story...

- Tak

Old 2012-09-20, 12:12   Link #170
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

@John

- What Tak said. 'Sides, I mentioned that a bit earlier.

More stuff from me later.

Old 2012-09-22, 04:52   Link #171
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

And back to Academy Mode. Oh well, let's see how Tak feels about this...

Spoiler for Story:

Spoiler for Part 2:

Old 2012-11-15, 11:09   Link #172
John117xCortana

"What? All this state-of-the-art military hardware and all you do is peep in on girls like common voyeurs?"

"Thats pretty nice coming from someone who does Yuri scenes on her own concert." Ben said, not taking his eyes off the road.

Her head whipped back to face him, "Yuri?! Why-" He spared a glance from the road to her as she stammered. She was caught by surprise by his blatant accusation, her face, at first blushing fiercely, contorted to a scowl while he looked at her. Ben straightened his face, sensing he might have let slip a smirk. "Look," she started again as she crossed her arms, "That's purely professional and it's all holograms and mirrors anyway. It's just all part of the script for the two bunnies to both be played by me, it's important."

"Why? So you can french kiss yourself?"

Sheryl cast her gaze back to the road, nose cast upward, "You're completely missing the point, it's a metaphor for two sides of the same personality."

"I get that," Ben replied, "But you know it's a little hard for people to appreciate the message when everyone is too distracted by the Sheryl on Sheryl foreplay. I mean, seriously, how do you come up with this?"

Sheryl shrugged, her tone softened, "Some of it actually wasn't my idea."

"Ah, and there's the truth," Ben said, sparing another glance to her, noticing her head was tilted down now, "It's all just pure marketing."

"It is marketing," Sheryl said as she directed her voice at him, and it carried in the relatively small cabin, "I'm a professional entertainer, and I won't get anywhere if I don't keep a finger on the galaxy's pulse to see what people like."

"All that and all you've figured out is the age-old adage that sex sells. How far are you willing to go with that? Are you going to keep pushing that line? Just another step further in the next concert? The next music vid? You know I've seen a lot of them, and you already have some stuff that borders on a full-blown striptease."

The tone of her voice hinted at another blush. "I never show everything."

"Not yet anyway, just copious amounts of skin, your ass, and how much lust you seem to have for yourself," Ben let that sink in a moment before he went on, "Some professional you are with that high class sense of morality."

She was silent for a long moment though Ben felt his nerves suddenly go on edge. This was not a silence of remorse, but a silence of rage. "And what about you?" she asked him coldly, "I'm guessing by that Valkyrie and the look in your eyes that you're a professional soldier, and that means what you do is a lot of killing."

Ben slammed the brakes, causing the Camaro to shudder and wheels to stutter while the anti-lock brakes struggled to keep traction. Ben fiercely whipped his head around to face Sheryl as she straightened herself out from the sudden stop. Ben silently glared at her, somewhat angry being accused of being a heartless killer. Sheryl, although was slightly surprised by Ben's reaction did not back down from his glare.

Ben narrowed his eyes at her. He refused to be the first to back down, but he could read in her eyes that she was just as stubborn. Fortunately there was an out. "We're here," Ben said.

"What?" Sheryl broke the stare to look around. The entrance to her hotel was barely half a block further down the street. "You're going to let me off here?"

"There could be paparazzi," Ben said, finding it a reasonable excuse, "Do you want people to see you coming back to your hotel late at night in a strange man's car?"

Sheryl tapped her chin a moment in thought. "No, I suppose not," she pulled down the visor mirror and checked her hair in the dim streetlights before she at last unbuckled, opened the door and stepped out of the car, Ben watching her the entire time, closely, and with a frown. Despite the entire tone of the conversation, Sheryl nevertheless stuck her head in under the doorway to give him one of her unusually bright smiles, "Thanks for driving me back, Ben."

Ben fought a quick mental battle to keep that smile from disarming his frown. "Sure," he said flatly. With his answer she closed the door, then moved quickly to the sidewalk while Ben made his departure.
Old 2014-11-08, 21:54   Link #173
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10447454/1/Conspiracy

My Macros Frontier story, Conspiracy

Old 2014-12-03, 07:44   Link #174
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

Almost done with the second chapter. Perhaps a preview may be in order...

Old 2014-12-08, 01:12   Link #175
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

2nd chapter of Conspiracy is now up.

Old 2015-01-12, 04:59   Link #176
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

3rd chapter of Conspiracy should be up.

Old 2015-09-17, 23:22   Link #177
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

Man I thought this was closed.

Just letting you guys know that I'm halfway done working on said next chapter for "Conspiracy".

Old 2015-10-04, 08:21   Link #178
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

Conspiracy, 4th chapter

The 4th Chapter of "Conspiracy" is out. Leave me a review. I want to know your opinion of the story.

Old 2016-04-05, 09:10   Link #179
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

Finally back to writing up the 5th chapter of Conspiracy.

Lot of things happened, but I finally got a job.

Old 2016-04-13, 15:05   Link #180
ReddyRedWolf

Just a plot bunny that came into my head given a comment on Macross' multiculturalism with different races.

Macross Zootopia.
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote