AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Sword Art Online

Notices

Old 2013-06-13, 12:02   Link #3941
Rageth
Certified Degenerate

I didn't say they were close friends... And even if they did, like I said, they would have split up between the 3 and 25th floor, and gone their separate ways...
The way I've seen it in Rondo, (at least with what's been translated) is more of an experienced player, guiding a newbie he became friends with.
They hadn't been intimate at all, and mostly just been friends...

And by the looks of it, the only friend he told about the Black Cats was Klein, seemingly because he was the only one who knew he joined that guild to begin with.
Rageth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-13, 18:50   Link #3942
Rageth
Certified Degenerate

Spoiler:

Last edited by Rageth; 2013-06-13 at 18:51. Reason: adding reference...
Rageth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-13, 22:30   Link #3943
ImperialE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rageth View Post
Spoiler:
who knows, but I don't think it matters, considering it's just summaries, and he's hardly referred to with his last name anyways.
ImperialE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-14, 00:34   Link #3944
TrialNova

Gabriel Michael is strange, now that I think about it. 2 archangel names.

Last edited by TrialNova; 2013-06-14 at 21:10.
TrialNova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-15, 02:03   Link #3945
Flere821
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rageth View Post
Spoiler:
Huh, the earliest Chinese version called him that and I never noticed the change later on throughout the many chapters I translated. My bad >.<
Flere821 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-15, 13:38   Link #3946
blackwhite67
Banned

I'm catching up on taps translations on the latest volume. When this whole Administrator arc is over, Synthesis 28 and 29 are going to become Kirito's yandere little sisters, aren't they?
blackwhite67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-16, 02:18   Link #3947
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwhite67 View Post
I'm catching up on taps translations on the latest volume. When this whole Administrator arc is over, Synthesis 28 and 29 are going to become Kirito's yandere little sisters, aren't they?
Given that Kawahara changed their genders from the web version, they're on the cover of the volume, and that big change for vol13, anything is possible.
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-19, 23:45   Link #3948
Kite23

Quote:
Originally Posted by belatkuro View Post
From what I've read in the Materials edition of Monochrome Concerto, Kirito and Asuna are kinda close already there which contradicts their relationship on the upper floors. I think that even the Rondo story(from what I've read on the English translated parts of the WEB version) is pretty much pushing it. I'm not sure if things got changed since the Aria chapter on Progressive had minimal changes.
So I think this is a good move to fix things. Though this would mean that we may not see much of Asuna depending on how Kawahara would rewrite SAOP. I don't know what happened to them after Rondo. He may tell of the story of how she got recruited to the Knights of the Blood guild I guess.
Either way, I'll just wait and see how vol2 will go.

EDIT:
I think the dropped part means that he won't write it in Progressive anymore. He mentioned it in the Afterwords of vol1 that he'll be including that story but has decided against it now. We're still not sure if Progressive will be stalled or not with that info but given that he'll try to release a volume per year, the closest it will be out would be in October since that was the same month it was released last year.
Dammit! That sucks. I feel the time skip was way too big. The progression series felt great because it fleshed out Asuna a little more. However I doubt Progression will stop. 147,000 copies first month. I say to hell with continuity and just write floor by floor, I want more stories with A/K in Sword Art

Can anyone give me a link to a fully translated Rondo by the way? Baka Ts. has only 16 out of 40 chapters done.
Kite23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-20, 00:00   Link #3949
l.kostas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kite23 View Post
Can anyone give me a link to a fully translated Rondo by the way? Baka Ts. has only 16 out of 40 chapters done.
Here's the translator's blog. He has translated 17 chapters:
http://dreadfuldecoding.blogspot.gr/search/label/RotTS

He posted this at his blog:
Quote:
RotTS 16
Progress will decline in speed from here on, unfortunately.
http://swordartonline.wikia.com/wiki...ransient_Sword
l.kostas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-20, 08:09   Link #3950
Javiersansano

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kite23 View Post
Dammit! That sucks. I feel the time skip was way too big. The progression series felt great because it fleshed out Asuna a little more. However I doubt Progression will stop. 147,000 copies first month. I say to hell with continuity and just write floor by floor, I want more stories with A/K in Sword Art

Dude, as far as I know, only the folks of Bakatsuki and the administrator of taptaptaptap.wordpress.com are seriously translating SAO; tap translations is translating the main serie, while bakatsuki has translated up to Alicization beginning or Alicization running, some side material, fragments of the story about
Spoiler for POST ALICIZATION:
, parts of other stories, and, according to you, chapter 16 of Rondo.

You probably won't find some other translator. So, just be patient.
Javiersansano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-21, 09:49   Link #3951
camorrista cr

KiritoxAsuna

So it´s only a doubt.

For those who read web novel or are advanced on LN Alicization arc, are Kirito and Asuna still together as a couple?? I found out about a girl called Alice trying to get Kirito and that pisses me off

BTW: I´m gonna start reading volume 7.
camorrista cr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-21, 16:52   Link #3952
sky black swordman

Quote:
Originally Posted by camorrista cr View Post
So it´s only a doubt.

For those who read web novel or are advanced on LN Alicization arc, are Kirito and Asuna still together as a couple?? I found out about a girl called Alice trying to get Kirito and that pisses me off

BTW: I´m gonna start reading volume 7.
Spoiler for Answer:
Old 2013-06-21, 17:01   Link #3953
camorrista cr

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky black swordman View Post
Spoiler for Answer:
Wow that made my day, thank you ^^
camorrista cr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-23, 15:15   Link #3954
freeofgreed

I also have some quick questions about the web novels. Have the original web novels been completed? Did they end the series or did the author just stop working on them? Also how many volumes did the web novels have? Thanks.
freeofgreed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-23, 18:02   Link #3955
Flere821
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by freeofgreed View Post
I also have some quick questions about the web novels. Have the original web novels been completed? Did they end the series or did the author just stop working on them? Also how many volumes did the web novels have? Thanks.
Original WEB novels are completed (though with a lot of loose ends). It's made of four arcs, SAO/ALO/GGO/Alicization, with other short stories turned into other LNs (eg, Vol8 and Vol2).
Flere821 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-23, 20:35   Link #3956
shanksen

VOLUME 12 COMPLETED!, HORAYY
so much thanks to tap
Old 2013-06-24, 09:19   Link #3957
Yami no Ou
まおう

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanksen View Post
VOLUME 12 COMPLETED!, HORAYY
so much thanks to tap
is it on tap's blog?
Old 2013-06-24, 16:51   Link #3958
Tusjecht
Anomaly / 矛盾存在

'Course it is.
Tusjecht is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-25, 13:39   Link #3959
ApathyEcstasy

am i the only one that thinks volume 12 was sorta dull? it's nowhere near as good as the underworld arc or even the previous volumes of the current arc
ApathyEcstasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-25, 14:31   Link #3960
Awrya
U mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApathyEcstasy View Post
am i the only one that thinks volume 12 was sorta dull? it's nowhere near as good as the underworld arc or even the previous volumes of the current arc
Unless I missed something, the current arc is still the underworld arc?

Tags
action, harem, kirito, non-harem, possible harem, romance, shounen, tragedy, virtual reality