Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2015-09-05, 01:34   Link #3301
Tachibana
タチバナ

Spoiler for Clarification:
Old 2015-09-05, 02:45   Link #3302
ryuuya

is this true that project arcadia is kazuya half sister ?
ryuuya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-05, 08:26   Link #3303
amtro
Distro

Project Arcadia is both Kazuya and his supposed half sister. The aim of the project is the transcendence of humanity through hybridism with nova. Ryuichi and the LP are all prototypes in a way, Kazuha is a failed subject as her stigma body was badly developed.
Old 2015-09-05, 08:39   Link #3304
nooneagain

I understand both Kazuya and the pandoras. It was unpleasant, but it's the only way.
nooneagain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-05, 10:12   Link #3305
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

The only way at this time. The process was field-tested and it worked perfectly - it's just the moral standpoint that is hindering it because none of them knew the extent of Kazuya's control to subvert the will of the Pandoras. Arnett's just a hot-head and the fact that Kazuya doesn't really know how it all works will make explanations really tedious unless Grandpa Gengo explains it for him. In which case, they might trust him even less.

And Kazuya can't explain all that stuff about his family - not yet. There's some serious shit that happened back then that could ruin the Aoi family and the Pandora project all in one go if leaked out. Just the amount of Human Rights violations within that story would be enough to close the entire Pandora project.
Old 2015-09-05, 10:56   Link #3306
Yorae_paladin1

Quote:
Originally Posted by amtro View Post
Project Arcadia is both Kazuya and his supposed half sister. The aim of the project is the transcendence of humanity through hybridism with nova. Ryuichi and the LP are all prototypes in a way, Kazuha is a failed subject as her stigma body was badly developed.
Seriously? Hybridized? the imperial guardsman in me says HERESY!!!! and murder Gengo brutally.

and in some ways i agree with arnett.

sure that let them live but at what price

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
The only way at this time. The process was field-tested and it worked perfectly - it's just the moral standpoint that is hindering it because none of them knew the extent of Kazuya's control to subvert the will of the Pandoras. Arnett's just a hot-head and the fact that Kazuya doesn't really know how it all works will make explanations really tedious unless Grandpa Gengo explains it for him. In which case, they might trust him even less.

And Kazuya can't explain all that stuff about his family - not yet. There's some serious shit that happened back then that could ruin the Aoi family and the Pandora project all in one go if leaked out. Just the amount of Human Rights violations within that story would be enough to close the entire Pandora project.
The reason in halo the spartan 2 projects biggest secret that the spartan were child soldiers was kept under lock and key if that was found out anyone involved gets there heads on pikes by morning no matter that they saved the world.
"I do not hate you. I do not think your a monster just another species trying to live like us humans. If there is a monster in this world its nature itself for wanting and allowing spectacles of death and destruction."

Neo Human Angelus Von Doom to Abyssal Riful before there battle. My fic saga revelations of the past title Advent Rising
Yorae_paladin1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-05, 12:40   Link #3307
ryuuya

i just hope kazuya half sister won't be doing the same ouka when she introduce herself to other people
Old 2015-09-05, 12:58   Link #3308
Tachibana
タチバナ

For some reason I can't help but imagine Kazuya's younger sister being all yandere for him and Cassandra.
Old 2015-09-05, 13:11   Link #3309
ryuuya

kazuya needs to properly introduce satellizer to his aunt
Old 2015-09-05, 13:19   Link #3310
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tachibana View Post
For some reason I can't help but imagine Kazuya's younger sister being all yandere for him and Cassandra.
I seriously hope not. Mainly because I'm shipping Kazuya with Stella. A harem with Stella as the "Harem Leader," along with Rana and that other girl from the Valkyries who loves Kazuya also being in the harem (although, since it's only three girls, it probably won't count as a full-on harem) would be even better.

And I don't want any incest-related stuff happening, either. We already have enough of that with Kazuya seemingly liking Stella because she reminds him of Kazuha due to the fact that she has the Heroic Stigmata (which came from Kazuha). I hope that even if this is even remotely the case, it still doesn't really mean that Kazuya is really a siscon. I'd really hate that.

And yes, I do think that the white-haired girl in that pod, Kazuya's "supposed" half-sister, actually is his half-sister. After all, it's pretty obvious that she's the result of Ryuuichi raping Cassandra.

@Yorae: While I do understand where Arnett is coming from, I mainly support the Pandora who defended Kazuya. Arnett's just a hot-head - even if she understands deep down that Kazuya isn't completely bad or wrong, she still wouldn't really admit it because he's a hot-head and it's more in character for her to act that way.

Anyway, Tachibana, thanks for that clarification.

How did the Limiters take it? Will they antagonize Kazuya, or will they be able to understand him, as well as what he did and why?

And also, if Kazuya really can't explain how his power works, then hopefully Gengo gets there soon so he can fill them in on it. Especially if Kazuya's inability to explain it well will make them trust him less, which would be bad.

Edit: One post late.
@Ryuuga: If you mean he should introduce her as his girlfriend and the one he wants to marry (if he does feel that way about her), then I agree. But shouldn't Cassandra already be aware? Unless she's surprisingly dense about these things.
Old 2015-09-05, 13:40   Link #3311
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
How did the Limiters take it? Will they antagonize Kazuya, or will they be able to understand him, as well as what he did and why?
Spoiler for reply:
Old 2015-09-05, 13:49   Link #3312
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Spoiler for reply:
Old 2015-09-05, 14:13   Link #3313
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Spoiler for reply:
Spoiler for reply:
Old 2015-09-05, 14:33   Link #3314
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Spoiler for reply:
Old 2015-09-05, 15:03   Link #3315
Hokoga

Quote:
Spoiler for :
Quote:
I seriously hope not. Mainly because I'm shipping Kazuya with Stella. A harem with Stella as the "Harem Leader," along with Rana and that other girl from the Valkyries who loves Kazuya also being in the harem
Quote:
And I don't want any incest-related stuff happening, either. We already have enough of that with Kazuya seemingly liking Stella because she reminds him of Kazuha due to the fact that she has the Heroic Stigmata (which came from Kazuha). I hope that even if this is even remotely the case, it still doesn't really mean that Kazuya is really a siscon. I'd really hate that.
Your contradicting yourself when you say that and also there's been an incest vibes since chapter 1 because Kazuya is a 100% siscon, then the siblings arc happened and that's when my KazuyaxStella ship started to have a few problems. . .
Spoiler for Just thought of it:

At first I liked KazuyaxStella but then the NTR siblings arc happened... and then Cassandra appeared and I was like KazuyaxCassandra FTW! then I found out that Cassandra practically his mother and my reaction to that was
Spoiler for :
I can't say I'm a big fan of incest either but this author is known for creating interesting stories that usually have random acts of incest inside of it, so I pretty much braced myself when I started reading this. That being said there's already so much incest in this story that at this point I really don't care if Kazuya's half-sister turns out to be a yandere who wants the D.

Spoiler for :

Last edited by Hokoga; 2015-09-05 at 17:23. Reason: Because DragonOsman is being a nitpicker
Hokoga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-05, 15:44   Link #3316
Tachibana
タチバナ

If Kazuya's younger sister turns out to be a yandere maybe she'll go for Satellizer and Rana as well.

Thinking about it, having a yandere nova younger sister is dangerous.
Old 2015-09-05, 16:00   Link #3317
DragonOsman
Dragon King

She's probably going to be mostly Nova or maybe half, but only because of a Stigmatic Body. She should be a Pandora, though. But yeah, it'll be dangerous if she's yandere for anyone, especially if it's for her own brother.

If she goes for Kazuya and those two girls, then I'll be almost fine with it - the only problem would be her being a yandere in that case, then, since yanderes are dangerous.

@Hokoga: Again, it's Lim-Dal Young. It starts with an L, not an I. Anyway, you may be right about the whole incest-possibility thing, but I still don't want it to happen. If Kazuya ends up with Stella, then the closest thing to incest we'll have is that Stella reminds him of Kazuha because she has the Heroic Stigmata.
Old 2015-09-06, 04:07   Link #3318
Alhazad2003

Quote:
Spoiler for reply:
Spoiler:

Spoiler for Chapter 197:

Spoiler for Kazuya's kid sister:

Last edited by Alhazad2003; 2015-09-07 at 13:47.
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-06, 06:50   Link #3319
Hokoga

Quote:
She's probably going to be mostly Nova or maybe half, but only because of a Stigmatic Body. She should be a Pandora, though. But yeah, it'll be dangerous if she's yandere for anyone, especially if it's for her own brother.

If she goes for Kazuya and those two girls, then I'll be almost fine with it - the only problem would be her being a yandere in that case, then, since yanderes are dangerous.
If you put it like that then I can't help but picture a catastrophe happening.
Spoiler for :
Hokoga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-06, 10:02   Link #3320
ryuuya

i hope LIM Dall-Young doesn't kill lucy windy teslad and rana =(

Tags
action, author loves incest, female fighters, futuristic setting, harem, seinen