AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2015-09-03, 21:16   Link #10121
NeutralZero

So they are still going for the church duel thing that happen in the anime albeit a bit more stretch...
they might even link the giant thingy that appeared during the fight to what seems like an assassination squad of the empire...
and wave is still on denial over his ideals...
the empire is more rotten than Britannia and he doesn't have an ally that has a mind manipulating ability to change it from the inside...
NeutralZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-03, 21:45   Link #10122
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Definitely a tough spot there for Wave as he has to try and figure things out on top of this whole massive war issue.

The situation is all the more dire and I'm sure he knows that changing it from the inside is a long shot to say the least. A lot of harm has been done to the Empire, but if it comes out on top nothing will really change. At least not in Wave's lifetime. In the end fighting against someone that put him on the right path may be distasteful, but if he really wants things to improve it's really the only legitimate route.

Still, I can't blame his mindset of "I can't let these two meet." It's just no good. Neither of them at this point want to avoid a confrontation. Plus he has a countdown that he has to worry about as well. Ideally he'd just get Kurome out of there and get her to those springs asap, but convincing her of that is another thing entirely. The best case scenario is them being able to desert the empire and pull out.

But you know with this series it just won't end well. I guess the only question is whether one of Kurome/Wave survives or if they both die.
Old 2015-09-03, 21:56   Link #10123
Wandering Soul

Wave is in a tough situation. He is still in denial about it being impossible to change the empire from the inside. He doesn't even have any allies that are willing to help him with that goal now that Run and Budo are gone. No matter how much he looks up to the guy that saved him if he truly does want to do what is best for the people, it seems to be fighting the empire from the outside.

Wave and Kurome are cute together, so I hope they can make it out of this alive. Wave's best chance is to just take her to the springs and try to stay out of all this but it is going to be pretty hard to convince Kurome to go along with that.

I hope they aren't introducing another faction this late into the story.
Old 2015-09-04, 00:25   Link #10124
Kazu-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by the one above all View Post
From what Najenda said, it seems Akame will have to fight someone from her previous team (the elite seven).

In the current chapters from Akame ga Kill Zero, Cornelia and Gai are dead already. Tsukushi and Poney are kinda weak so I feel they could die at any moment. Also, since Akame is using Murasame in the main series, that means Gozuki (their master and the previous wielder of Murasame) will die too.

From the entire team the only ones I see surviving (besides Akame) are Najasho and Green. So Akame will probably have to fight one of them, or both. Najasho in particular is really strong, so if he's alive, Akame won't have it easy.

Last edited by Kazu-kun; 2015-09-04 at 04:25.
Kazu-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-04, 00:33   Link #10125
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by the one above all View Post
Wave is in a tough situation. He is still in denial about it being impossible to change the empire from the inside. He doesn't even have any allies that are willing to help him with that goal now that Run and Budo are gone. No matter how much he looks up to the guy that saved him if he truly does want to do what is best for the people, it seems to be fighting the empire from the outside.

Wave and Kurome are cute together, so I hope they can make it out of this alive. Wave's best chance is to just take her to the springs and try to stay out of all this but it is going to be pretty hard to convince Kurome to go along with that.

lure her with meat
Old 2015-09-04, 00:44   Link #10126
G147

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
lure her with meat
Somehow one can imagine that this will work.
G147 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-04, 04:17   Link #10127
Fwarlord

I knew it. When the supposed heroine doesn't show even a slightest interest in the protagonist there can only be one reason.
Old 2015-09-04, 04:27   Link #10128
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fwarlord View Post
I knew it. When the supposed heroine doesn't show even a slightest interest in the protagonist there can only be one reason.
what do you mean?
Diluc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-04, 04:31   Link #10129
Kazu-kun

He probably means that Akame prefers the V.
Old 2015-09-04, 07:46   Link #10130
Raviel

Wave's reaction to Akame and Kurome was just pricesless

Epic facepalm plus "They're both batshit insane"
Raviel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-04, 13:35   Link #10131
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

I wonder if they will do the same of the tv series with Akame and Kurome.
Old 2015-09-04, 13:51   Link #10132
Fwarlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaterasu4 View Post
I wonder if they will do the same of the tv series with Akame and Kurome.
No, because Akame isn't a lesbo in the anime, but now, in the manga, I'm pretty sure the real reason she chase Kurome is because she has an incestuous affection to her and wants to make her a lover slave.
Old 2015-09-04, 13:58   Link #10133
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

Quote:
No, because Akame isn't a lesbo in the anime, but now, in the manga, I'm pretty sure the real reason she chase Kurome is because she has an incestuous affection to her and wants to make her a lover slave.
Old 2015-09-04, 14:38   Link #10134
zetsubo666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazu-kun View Post
From what Najenda said, it seems Akame will have to fight someone from her previous team (the elite seven).

In the current chapters from Akame ga Kill Zero, Cornelia and Gai are dead already. Tsukushi and Poney are kinda weak so I feel they could die at any moment. Also, since Akame is using Murasame in the main series, that means Gozuki (their master and the previous wielder of Murasame) will die too.

From the entire team the only ones I see surviving (besides Akame) are Najasho and Green. So Akame will probably have to fight one of them, or both. Najasho in particular is really strong, so if he's alive, Akame won't have it easy.
I'm pretty sure they're all dead, otherwise why haven't any of them appeared in the main series yet?

Well if they do appear as you've said already both Gai and Cornelia are dead so they're out, Gozuki is most likely dead as well since Akane now has his teigu. Whilst I agree Tsukushi would be too weak, I disagree with Poney being too weak as for starters she's ranked higher (4th) than Green is (5th) and secondly it stated a few chapters back that she's faster than Akane is, so you're underestimating her.

Green I don't think would be much of a match for Akane but it would be interesting to see them encounter one another if he's still alive, considering how close they were.
Najasho would definitely be a threat to Akane, he is the chief for a reason.
zetsubo666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-04, 22:15   Link #10135
Grand-Chariot-Wave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazu-kun View Post

Speaking of Gai, he went out like a beast.

Spoiler:
Grand-Chariot-Wave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-07, 21:35   Link #10136
Nighty40

Quote:
uhhh.....they're sisters ewww, anyway AkameXLeone is best yuri ship
Nighty40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-09, 07:14   Link #10137
Dysprosium
Banned

Tough decision for Wave, but I believe Kurome will die at the hands of her sister, eventually.

I do hope Mein's recovery is going well, though. Her well-being could be a vital boost and motivation for Tatsumi.
Dysprosium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-09, 09:05   Link #10138
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

i have strong feeling for sequel,the author seem trying to end the empire saga for next story
because no matter how i see i cant put another way. there are many unrevealed location awaiting to be uncover
i think Wave will have important role in the next story since there are many things for him we are still uncover yet like who was the hero he admired that big guy seem was a big shot plus the author stated Wave like 2nd player after Tatsumi.
Tatsumi might will die like in anime or succumb to tyrant go berserk and roam the land like beast or have happy ending with Mine.
Diluc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-09, 09:10   Link #10139
Dysprosium
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxis View Post
i have strong feeling for sequel,the author seem trying to end the empire saga for next story
because no matter how i see i cant put another way. there are many unrevealed location awaiting to be uncover
i think Wave will have important role in the next story since there are many things for him we are still uncover yet like who was the hero he admired that big guy seem was a big shot plus the author stated Wave like 2nd player after Tatsumi.
Tatsumi might will die like in anime or succumb to tyrant go berserk and roam the land like beast or have happy ending with Mine.
There will not be a sequel. I think the author wants to move away from this, since he has many other current and future commitments. We're already in the final arc, so there could be only a few chapters left.

I think Tatsumi will have a good end with Mein (if not, with Akame, then).

Esdeath will die, just like in the anime.
Dysprosium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-09, 09:44   Link #10140
Fwarlord

The author said the anime is just another route of this series, just like in a VN, so in the other route, the manga, things will change, like Tatsumi and Esdese will both survive and tell about their adventure to their children.

Tags
action, blood and gore, crazy author, dead protagonist, death, edgy, fantasy, happiness?, revolution, sadistic author, shounen, tragedy, we're all gonna die!