AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2009-05-31, 17:41   Link #681
sikvod00

Arthur is certainly a reckless idiot who tries too hard, but I don't know how you can call him a wuss. He definitely has a strong sense of justice\duty and is a great fighter.
sikvod00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-31, 17:42   Link #682
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
I'm the complete opposite. Already i'm loving her character, and can't wait to see what she will do next episode pointed out by game players, and the episode preview.
I love her, she's like a badarse saber-chan. Her dialog earlier in the episode was pretty sweet voice acting too, really felt like a sudden jump in quality when she entered.
Old 2009-05-31, 17:55   Link #683
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Miyukichi Majikichi

Spoiler for ep9:

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-31, 18:31   Link #684
Fenrir_valindri
Miria's #1 Disciple

I can see the idiot portion of Arthur, but I have no clue where you got the wuss part.

Good to see Octavia is "unintentionally" with the group now.
Old 2009-05-31, 19:46   Link #685
Methuselah
Payback is a b*t#8, huh?

OMFG Awesome. Octavia going to be another wife i hope :P Odd though how she shows more importance than the water elf Riannon. And Octavia lasted more than one enounter with Arwan's accidental - marriage proposal. I'm pretty sure she is giong to be one of his wives in the next episode. Awesome XD Want sub!
Methuselah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-31, 20:17   Link #686
Mecha_Trueno
餓鬼に興味ない、俺の好みは年上の美女だ

Location: Shitty old London. They must've been on drugs when they built this place, WTF were they smoking!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinner0 View Post
Why Arthur? Arthur is an idiot and a wuss. Octavia is too good for him.
I second that! She's too HOT for him!

Has it not been shown yet? or...
Spoiler for ep9:

禁則事項です
Mecha_Trueno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-31, 20:32   Link #687
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Just keep in mind that every female that joins is Arawn's wife. Arthur is too much of a sis-con to notice any other females.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-31, 21:03   Link #688
Methuselah
Payback is a b*t#8, huh?

Can somone please tell me what Arwan said to distract Arthur from the crate? He look so sarcastically desperate. (like he never lied before)
Old 2009-05-31, 21:18   Link #689
Tsuchiro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Methuselah View Post
Can somone please tell me what Arwan said to distract Arthur from the crate? He look so sarcastically desperate. (like he never lied before)
Spoiler for ep9:
Tsuchiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-31, 21:33   Link #690
Methuselah
Payback is a b*t#8, huh?

AHh so nice of Arwan to think about a person's well-being especially for an enemy. XD
Old 2009-06-01, 01:03   Link #691
sinner0

Quote:
Originally Posted by sikvod00 View Post
Arthur is certainly a reckless idiot who tries too hard, but I don't know how you can call him a wuss. He definitely has a strong sense of justice\duty and is a great fighter.
Spoiler for Just in case:
sinner0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-01, 02:43   Link #692
Westlo
Lets be reality

I wonder if Koshimizu Ami thought someone was playing a joke on her when she read the script for episode 8. Wack wack wack they beat them (or whatever it was) x 15 lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
I'm the complete opposite. Already i'm loving her character, and can't wait to see what she will do next episode pointed out by game players, and the episode preview.

Goes to show how taste can differ. It's pretty amazing.
Yeah I just finished episode 8 myself and thought Lidia was a good addition, god knows the Gael tribe needed to get a reality check anyway. I also thought Sawashiro Miyuki did a fantastic job voicing her, it's utterly criminal how few lead roles she gets... hopefully her best supporting seiyuu award and Canaan are turning points in regards to that.
Westlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-01, 03:15   Link #693
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Just keep in mind that every female that joins is Arawn's wife. Arthur is too much of a sis-con to notice any other females.
So far only three of the women (Riannon, Morgan & Llyr) outta the rest that were introduced became his wives. These changes make me happy since Arawn doesn't get everyone.
Old 2009-06-01, 03:18   Link #694
Westlo
Lets be reality

^ Isn't the key word so far? Limris is so into Arawn... Don't worry about Arthur, he can have Taliesin!
Westlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-01, 03:21   Link #695
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Would be pretty fun seeing a spin-off world where Lidia becomes one of his wifes.

Actually, that would be quality.
Old 2009-06-01, 03:23   Link #696
sinner0

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post
So far only three of the women (Riannon, Morgan & Llyr) outta the rest that were introduced became his wives. These changes make me happy since Arawn doesn't get everyone.
It still too early to tell. Let wait another episode to confirm this. Better not get your hope up, or you may fall into despair. The odds are against you.
sinner0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-01, 03:25   Link #697
sikvod00

Speaking of Limris, she has seriously perky breasts. They're just waiting to burst out of that cute maid outfit. So wonderful

...Yeah, that's all I have to say on that matter...
Old 2009-06-01, 03:30   Link #698
izmosmolnar
At the end of this world

You can always sponsor the creators by ordering the game. I can guarantee there are enough "perky breasts of Limris" in the the PC-game .
Spoiler for Albeit her character design might be not the exact same:

Last edited by izmosmolnar; 2009-06-01 at 03:48. Reason: better explained pic
izmosmolnar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-01, 04:02   Link #699
sikvod00

Quote:
Spoiler for Just in case:
God, he does something really lame? If it happens in the anime, then no woman for him! In fact, go become Ogam's partner!!

Disclaimer: Yeah, it's not really spoilerish, but it's better to be on the safe side.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westlo View Post
I also thought Sawashiro Miyuki did a fantastic job voicing her, it's utterly criminal how few lead roles she gets... hopefully her best supporting seiyuu award and Canaan are turning points in regards to that.
Completely agree. She's a great talent. The first time I I took notice of her was in Sora wo Kakeru Shoujo, where she voices some eccentric four-eyed chic. It if it wasn't for her, that character would be a thousands times less interesting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westlo View Post
^ Isn't the key word so far? Limris is so into Arawn... Don't worry about Arthur, he can have Taliesin!
Haven't played the H-game, but from the anime it seems more like Limris just greatly admires and respects him; this is her first time meeting the legend that has been so frequently talked about, and he hasn't disappointed. I see her and Morgan as very loyal dedicated servants who really respect him. Only Riannon and perhaps Lyr (whatever) seem to be romantically attracted to Arawn.

Quote:
It still too early to tell. Let wait another episode to confirm this. Better not get your hope up, or you may fall into despair. The odds are against you.
Yeah, I'm holding my breath on this one.

The anime might be purposely teasing those of us who want Arthur to get a woman (ONE! not a freaking harem, just one, dammit!!!) It wouldn't be the first time a show has trolled a segment of its audience though. Arawn's growing harem is a running gag in the show after all, and what better way to run the point home, then to pretend like someone else will get some love\booty, then do a complete 360 and hand it over to the rightful owner.

Quote:
Originally Posted by izmosmolnar View Post
You can always sponsor the creators by ordering the game. I can guarantee there are enough "perky breasts of Limris" in the the PC-game . (Albeit her character design might be not the exact same)
Believe it or not, she's one of my favorite characters in the anime, and it has to do with the way the maid outfit and those breasts compliment one another. Cute and sexy usually don't mix well for me, but she definitely pulls it off.

EDIT: Oh, yeah. Anime version definitely looks better to me.
Old 2009-06-01, 05:12   Link #700
SuperKnuckles
Anime Hobbyist

Still waiting to see if they're daring enough to kill one of the main characters.

And finally in the latest episode, they actually are scared of the enemies. For once.
SuperKnuckles is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
aquaplus, eroge, fantasy, leaf, rpg, seinen, white fox