AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-09-22, 15:34   Link #161
BrownRukus

Bah, Cut the Heart Artery. GoodBye Kakashi
BrownRukus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-22, 16:15   Link #162
Kylara
Kunoichi

Here's my take on the subject:

Kakashi: Steam-no-jutsu!
Kabuto: Aaagh! My glasses! *can't see*
Kakashi: *kills*
Kabuto: *dies*

The End

Because not even genius ninjas can see through foggy glasses.
Kylara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-22, 17:17   Link #163
kboykb

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownRukus
Bah, Cut the Heart Artery. GoodBye Kakashi
Didn't Kabuto say something when he was fighting Tsunade about even him not being able to a blade (chakra) fine enough to cut that deep?
kboykb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-22, 18:40   Link #164
BrownRukus

Quote:
Originally Posted by kboykb
Didn't Kabuto say something when he was fighting Tsunade about even him not being able to a blade (chakra) fine enough to cut that deep?

I duno the exact saying, i but I belive he can get an artery. And what did he do do naruto? what did he cut?
BrownRukus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-22, 21:20   Link #165
raikage
日本語を食べません!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberPunk
"sasuke has copied lee-kun's hand-to-hand combat moves with his sharingan before. that's why during the hand-to-hand combat training, i made sasuke picture lee-kun's movements. sasuke knew lee-kun, that's why he was able to obtain that movement. needless to say, he went through a lot of trouble." - kakashi
Mmm...nope, that's what was said but not what was shown (discrepancy within the series itself).

Aside from those two moves, Sasuke has never seen Lee fight. Can't copy what you don't see.
raikage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-22, 21:57   Link #166
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownRukus
I duno the exact saying, i but I belive he can get an artery. And what did he do do naruto? what did he cut?
He did not cut no artery, he stoped the chakra flow to naruto heart
besides, Kabuto sez that he can do it (cut arterys and stuf like this)but it takes to much time, and it cant be done in real combat......anyway somethinng lioke it
Old 2004-09-22, 22:35   Link #167
CyberPunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by raikage
Mmm...nope, that's what was said but not what was shown (discrepancy within the series itself).

Aside from those two moves, Sasuke has never seen Lee fight. Can't copy what you don't see.
maybe he derived the rest of the fighting style from watching lee's movement. i don't know what to say, man. lee even says it himself, 'his taijutsu moves overlap with mine'. he even does that little stance the same as lee. the one when he says, "come". maybe sasuke created his own hybrid style.
CyberPunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-22, 23:49   Link #168
raikage
日本語を食べません!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberPunk
maybe he derived the rest of the fighting style from watching lee's movement. i don't know what to say, man. lee even says it himself, 'his taijutsu moves overlap with mine'. he even does that little stance the same as lee. the one when he says, "come". maybe sasuke created his own hybrid style.
I don't know what to say, either, man. All I can say is that:
• According to the actions of the characters in the series, Sasuke could not possibly have copied Rock Lee's style.
• According to the words in the series, Sasuke can now use Lee's style.

The best reasoning I can think of for this is that Kakashi trained Sasuke in Konoha-ryu taijutsu during the break between prelims and finals, which to my knowledge conflicts with nothing shown in the series.

Again, it's an inconsistency. It happens - and if it weren't for the existence of this board and bored individuals like myself, these things would pretty much certainly go unnoticed.
raikage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-23, 01:38   Link #169
Dauthi
Searching for the Cure

Quote:
Originally Posted by raikage

Eh am i missing something? I thought he copied them when he fought lee for the first time, before the first test?
Dauthi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-23, 02:12   Link #170
Animizzle
Cool as a Cucumber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dauthi
Eh am i missing something? I thought he copied them when he fought lee for the first time, before the first test?
Yeah I think you're right. eve tho it was only a couple of moves...maybe it was enough
Old 2004-09-23, 05:05   Link #171
Inuzuka
now with 20% more ego!

Send a message via MSN to Inuzuka
Quote:
Originally Posted by realdeal
It doesnt really take much to beat someone who has phobia of blood. Konohamaru could have beaten Tsunade, just slit his finger and rip her head off with a sword.
Well,the fact that he took this advantage(*Albeit a pretty obvious one*) proves his prowess.
Inuzuka is offline   Reply With Quote