Notices

Old 2010-08-28, 12:48   Link #681
marconii2002

This is image from Sankaku with announcment

marconii2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-28, 14:17   Link #682
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

There should be a Lynette exclusive episode.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-28, 14:23   Link #683
Dahak86
Classics never age

Ooh, that's a very good news! (if it's true)

as Artefact pointed out: "With the second season still airing it is unusual timing for the announcement of a third season – this coupled with the ambiguous wording of the announcement has left many wondering just what is planned..."

anyways, let's just hope it will be a new season! I'd be very glad to watch it.
or, if it's going to be an OVA, why not an ero-one? (as long as it's well done, I'm in)
Old 2010-08-28, 16:07   Link #684
Kon the Magnificent

That was a very good episode. After the conversation with Mio in the beginning of the episode, I knew Yoshika was going to show her worth, it practically screamed it. In what way, I didn't know until I saw her having problems with her Striker.

I now know more than ever that Yoshika will learn Reppuzan, and become one badass girl in the process.
Kon the Magnificent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-28, 17:02   Link #685
Blue-Ultimate
Strategic Impersonator

oh wow this episode number 8 just .... HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAha Oh My God I couldnt stop laughing from beginning to end I seriously couldn't handle it. everything it just baffled my mind I.. I hahahahahahha oh seriously Roflmao copter swooush swoosuh swoooush hahahaha oke oke now to tell you why.

In the beginning with the pre intro scene, I was looking and ogling and then I suddenly saw the credits and names and such popping up under the screen I was like what did this turn into a movie or something I was like oooh AIC really did a over haul on this ep LOL.
And then Mio with her reppuzan which was pretty epic and then suddenly she came with this story about a TRUE Repuzan OMG I was holding on to my chair just so I wouldn't fall of from laughing hahha how does that work in Theory like.
1. Mio is a copy cat
2. The attack is not called a rapuzan since it existed for and I quote "time inmemorable" (unmemorable right) so why is it the true rapuzan it's suppose to be called the "Mystical sword technique which isn't called true repuzan".
3. Mio isn't the swordmaster I thought she was sniff

And now further on with the laughing I can already see the ending, Mio gets shot down Miyafuji gets the sword her immense power allows her to use the Mystical inmemorable of time technique and she destroyes the super neuroi hive. OMG that's SO GONNA HAPPEN a repuzan that cuts into the HEAVENS ahhahaha omg.
oke then she gets rejected because mio won't learn it to her end they skipp the intro.... oke now I laughed more since I though wow they actually gonna be serious about this ep.

And THEN she had problems with her striker unit unable to fly so on and so on, and it was like I ROFLLMAO I knew this was going to happen, and then to the nurses office when Barkhorn showed up how Mio reacted omg for me it sounded so out of character. hahaha I never heard Mio act so surprised hahah omg maybe the new VA did something strange with her voice but I couldn't stop laughing seriously so out of character, oh and not to mention Minna when she picked up the phone HAHAHA omg ahah it was way over the top how she acted she didn't even startle in Season 1 when she got orders to shoot down Miyafuji. aah the fun doesn't end here, even Sakamoto-san goes out of character again acting so surprised seriously I was almost rolling on the floor.

and of course Miyafuji and Lynne go come to the rescue, and then on the ship comes more laughter when the Sailor dude says "so this is the legendary miyafuji healing EVERYONE KEEPS TALKING about" I was like WHAT haha omg how does EVERYBODY know about her healing power it's not like she saved COUNTLESS hundreds of people with her healing magic over the course of say season one to season 2 and even the intermission how in holy neuroi's name can she become ultra famous during that season unless like she saved an entire village.

Like dear god the plot holes in that one line was made me crumble in laughter on my desktop, but I got up soon enough to read the lines "the bleeding stopped" omg I literally fell of my chair trying to hold my stomachs from bursting open. hahah I'm not even going to begin how much that line fails like come on you can see the bleeding STOP from under the bandages and blood that's already soaked up by those bandages hahahahhahaha oh lord making me think about it just cracks me up.

Oke oke fine but the battle, or more precisely the pre-battle was the best of all I was literally in heaven for a couple of seconds from all the lolz and wtf that was going on.
The planes take of oke, but then they start shooting the neuroi bastard with the planes still in the air hahah I was at lol first but then I realised oh wait maybe they all got killed or it was silently transferred to them to get the hell out of the line of fire.
so yeah okey the laughing stopped.

But NOW comes the BEST and I mean the most hilarious moments in Strike witches history IMO (it means In My Opinion for you non knowers ;3)

First when Sakamote san hears about the neuroi attack she had the motha freaking epic face on like OMG hahahah it was totally wtf moment the close up and all that showing it was like she heard that Fuso was wiped of the map or something hahahaha is she in love with the Yamato or something hahhah oh and Erica who always cracks me talking like Notting happened at all.

Still trying to recoup from the epic face of Sakamoto we suddenly see Miyafyji alone crying because she couldn't fly any more, and I knew father dear was going to say something or that something ridiculous was going to happen. But how it all happened broke my brains it was so hilarious, Suddenly her Father SPOKE from BEYOND THE GRAVE I was liek AAAAAAAAAAAh shitt thing gonna get stupid, and then the floor opened aaah noo man this ain't happening, and then the freaking rainbow gift from heaven with technicolour lights form the gods them self shined the pathway to the golden pot of the mystical lepricons donning it's majestical light upon those worthy showing the gift slowly getting larger hahahah wtf lolololol I was breaking I was breaking but I had too see it to believe it.

And then her father kept talking again I was like AAAH it keeps getting better and better how he explained that she can still fly and the unicorn of ancient striker units rose magically in a unholy devil act from beyond the plain of existence with nobody controlling the elevator. it perfectly came right up the exact moment she needed it it was perfect that scene, and omg it continuous with this awesome lift of with sounds almost stolen from Gundams being prepped for launch as she launches her self from the shaft of the deck Gundam style hahahah omg or even better Code Geass style with lancelots leg spread position hahaha omg I can't stop laughing typing this makes my guts burst.

And here comes the finishing blow for me When she saved lynne-chan (I admit that scene was amazingly epically directed it was amazing.) When she said Don't you dare hurt lynne-chan I was like OMG THE SUPER EPIC face it appears once again Muahahaha omg that shit literally threw me of my chair I was holding on to my gut laughing in amazement and it Baffled and dumbstruck my mind omg the EPIC FUSO WITCH FACES hahha I saw entire parody shows flashing across my mind with the epic Fuso witch faces hahahaha, oh and then she killed the neuroi alal Luchinni style oke that was awesome haha omg I need to stop now omg I typed so much I'll leave the reply quotes for another time.

All in ALL THE BEST FREAKING EPISODE so far omg I couldn't stop laughing but that wasn't all.

I thought this episode was the first episode in which they SUCCESSFULLY blended the 3-d models with drawn models, they way they where suppose to do since the beginning. The only time I could REALLY tell that they where 3-d models was when the flew to the Yamato ship but other then that I really had to squint my eyes to see the 3-d models. Did they use upgrade models or something because I could hardly tell the difference sometimes. AIC really surprised me on with this episode. They proved they could actually do a good job with mixing the the 3-d and 2-d world. And the overall road this episode took it was amazing how they orchestrated this (comparing it to the 1st half of this season) but they did have to cut the intro to make it like this they normally only do that for the last ep, hope this won't become a habit, but if it gives me eps like this then I'm not complaining.

I know I sound crazy I but I wasn't using any hallucinating stuff or anything I was on water all day long. Seriously this was the funniest episode I have ever seen.

Seriously I URGE EVERYBODY to watch this episode AGAIN after having read my post and enjoy the episode they same way I did with a mind set like I had.

And I'll tell you it is hilarious and it will be the amazing it will be like you have never seen strike witches before. I even watched this ep 4 times at 4 different times just to make sure this wasn't a thing of the moment. It was that hilarious to me.
Blue-Ultimate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-28, 18:35   Link #686
einhorn303

Quote:
Originally Posted by marconii2002 View Post
This is image from Sankaku with announcment

I'd just like to know which magazine exactly this is from.
einhorn303 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-28, 21:19   Link #687
pauldy
An F-15 Fanboi

@Blue-Ultimate: What's even funnier is that Yoshika didn't freaked out when the Elevator with the J7W Striker moved all by itself.. Normal people would probably be scared of that ^;

Honestly.. I kinda predicted what would happen in this episode the moment Yoshika's Striker unit sputters.. it would only lead to a logical upgrade. ^

The Road of Yoshika going into sudden powerhouse seem pretty apparent now.. well she's the main protagonist of the anime after all^

I'll try to watch it again and see if i'll have good laugh with in regards to those points you mentioned. lol

==

As for another OVA/Series.. I wonder how they'd go with that?
What's important for now is for AIC to conclude this season.
Old 2010-08-28, 21:41   Link #688
SanyaChan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eisdrache View Post
I think you're missing the point of his post.
i know what he is trying to say but im just thinking a normal way to prevent excess blood loss ;P
SanyaChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-28, 22:00   Link #689
supei_02
Potatoes = world peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by einhorn303 View Post
The comic on the left looks like Lyrical Nanoha Force, so I'm guessing its Nyan-TYPE... sorry if I'm wrong.
Old 2010-08-28, 23:08   Link #690
pauldy
An F-15 Fanboi

Also, I'm already wondering..
What is Shimada Humikane's Official statements on why the 90% of the female population don't wear skirts/shorts and walk around in panties/undies?

On Ironic note, it seems that his late designs have witches wearing skirts now like Yoshiko and Angela.

Pantslessness fans might boo me here but I do hope he keeps up with skirted girls now xD lol
Old 2010-08-29, 03:10   Link #691
Wrath88
Kissing...

Maybe because they're harder to run in when the Neuroi are attacking.

@Blue-Ultimate: You summed the episode up entirely. As soon as I'm done watching Seitokai, I'm rewatching that episode.
Old 2010-08-29, 11:22   Link #692
supei_02
Potatoes = world peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by einhorn303 View Post
I just found the original scan for that image, so here it is.

So the image's from Nyan-type vol.11 talking about Strike Witches becoming the cover for vol.12, and about more coming after season 2 as said before.
Mio looks really cute in the pic btw, anyone have the colored version of it or is it a upcoming pin-up?
Old 2010-08-29, 12:12   Link #693
Wark

Quote:
Originally Posted by supei_02 View Post
Mio looks really cute in the pic btw, anyone have the colored version of it or is it a upcoming pin-up?
Here you are.
Wark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-29, 14:07   Link #694
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue-Ultimate View Post
[...]
...and then you realize that actually it's not half as funny as you're trying to show.

[00:13:21] <Tachibana_Miya> HOLY SHIT GUYS
[00:13:22] <Tachibana_Miya> OH MY GOD
[00:13:23] <Tachibana_Miya> THIS SHOW
[00:13:28] <Tachibana_Miya> WOOOOOOOOOW GUYS
[00:13:30] <Tachibana_Miya> etc
[00:13:40] <Tachibana_Miya> 500 or so words of etc

Pretty much this.
Eisdrache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-30, 00:02   Link #695
supei_02
Potatoes = world peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wark View Post
Somehow she looks way better as is, than she looks wearing china dresses or bikinis...
really nice, thanks Wark
Old 2010-08-30, 05:59   Link #696
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReddyRedWolf View Post
Except there are witches and this is an alternate Earth given the country names.
The Neuroi have been there since ancient times. What we see now is a timeline that has been altered for centuries, possibly millenia.
Old 2010-08-30, 06:49   Link #697
SanyaChan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eisdrache View Post
...and then you realize that actually it's not half as funny as you're trying to show.

[00:13:21] <Tachibana_Miya> HOLY SHIT GUYS
[00:13:22] <Tachibana_Miya> OH MY GOD
[00:13:23] <Tachibana_Miya> THIS SHOW
[00:13:28] <Tachibana_Miya> WOOOOOOOOOW GUYS
[00:13:30] <Tachibana_Miya> etc
[00:13:40] <Tachibana_Miya> 500 or so words of etc

Pretty much this.
lol i didnt even bother to read ~_~ since i was pretty much focused onto the episode
SanyaChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-30, 09:22   Link #698
Gohan78
Awakened One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue-Ultimate View Post
oh wow this episode number 8 just .... HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAha Oh My God I couldnt stop laughing from beginning to end I seriously couldn't handle it.
I don't understand if you are being sarcastic or not here.

IMHO the only ridicolous scene was the one where the disembodied voice of Dr. Miyafuji spoke to Yoshika. Not only can Ghost Miyafuji speak from beyond the grave, he is also capable of operating the lift to bring the New Striker Unit to his daughter.

Apart from that one, the other scenes were acceptable. Reppuzan could be a normal sword techinque that Mio applied to her magical blade. I don't think that Mio's reactions were OOC. She deeply cares for her dear subordinate, of course she would be worried if Yoshika suddenly can't fly anymore.
Lastly, Yoshika's rage burst after seeing Lynne injured is nothing new for this kind of show.
(De Vermis Mysteriis)
Gohan78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-31, 10:45   Link #699
einhorn303

Quote:
Originally Posted by supei_02 View Post
I just found the original scan for that image, so here it is.

So the image's from Nyan-type vol.11 talking about Strike Witches becoming the cover for vol.12, and about more coming after season 2 as said before.
Thanks.

It's an older pin-up: http://moe.imouto.org/post/show/1319...ch-fixed-kuras
einhorn303 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-31, 11:12   Link #700
Wrath88
Kissing...

Spoiler for Big Picture:

Last role I expected Minna to be playing, actually. But perhaps because she can't have a relationship of her own, she supports others?

Tags
kemonomimi, light novel adaptation, mecha, mecha musume