AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-01-03, 13:11   Link #1
Nasuke

Send a message via AIM to Nasuke
Delaying naruto chapter 200 as well

This sucks man,this is the reason why I stop reading good manga series or watching good animes because of friggin delays. Why are they delaying the manga. There is no info on it yet but chapter 200 would of been here by now.
Nasuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-03, 13:28   Link #2
|)arK_Nin
Oi Oi Luffy!

the new years... taking a break...
|)arK_Nin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-03, 13:36   Link #3
Vicious
merely a ghost

Send a message via ICQ to Vicious Send a message via MSN to Vicious
Kishimoto-sama is just taking a break, let he rest.
He brings us every week Naruto, you should thank him instead of complain because of a single chapter delay. You'll be able to read it next week.
Vicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-03, 13:37   Link #4
Hyuga Jubei
Drifter

A good was wondering if the whole break thing was for both. In anycase I can stop checking if it has been released or not now
Hyuga Jubei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-03, 14:27   Link #5
Xyque
Shake Stuff Up

Send a message via AIM to Xyque
yeah, the delay isn't that big of a deal, fill your time with other anime and manga! (although there are some people on this board to whom there is no other anime or manga than Naruto)
Xyque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-03, 15:38   Link #6
Nasuke

Send a message via AIM to Nasuke
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyque
yeah, the delay isn't that big of a deal, fill your time with other anime and manga! (although there are some people on this board to whom there is no other anime or manga than Naruto)

nobody announced that the manga was being delayed as well.
Nasuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-03, 17:07   Link #7
PSX
SCEI

Send a message via ICQ to PSX Send a message via AIM to PSX Send a message via MSN to PSX Send a message via Yahoo to PSX
well, animesuki is mostly about dling anime, not mangas..
PSX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-03, 17:26   Link #8
Hyuga Jubei
Drifter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nasuke
nobody announced that the manga was being delayed as well.

Then how did you know it was delayed in the first place

Hyuga Jubei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-03, 17:33   Link #9
reymysteriojr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicious
Kishimoto-sama is just taking a break, let he rest.
He brings us every week Naruto, you should thank him instead of complain because of a single chapter delay. You'll be able to read it next week.
He's totally right about that. I know some manga's that are released once a month or once every 2 months. Be happy that you just have to wait a week by week for Naruto Manga. IF it's delayed it will resume again... patience.
reymysteriojr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-03, 17:46   Link #10
j1m0ne

wasn't it because there was a special double issue of shonen jump last week, therefore there's none this week? I think I remember reading it on inane's website.
j1m0ne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-03, 18:04   Link #11
dixiecupwonder
Inactive Member

bout the delay

i am one of those people that there is pretty much no other manga than Naruto, except for Full Metal Alchemist, Chrno Cruisade, and Peace Maker Kurogane. So check those out if your as addicted to Naruto as I am. It may not be your fix, but it helps relieve the shakes.

by the way Peace Maker Kurogane is not near as good, as the others i put those in my favorite orders. You diffinately should check out FMA, and CC

And Yes be happy the guy is making Naruto to beggin with.
dixiecupwonder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-03, 18:25   Link #12
reymysteriojr

Quote:
Originally Posted by dixiecupwonder
i am one of those people that there is pretty much no other manga than Naruto, except for Full Metal Alchemist, Chrno Cruisade, and Peace Maker Kurogane. So check those out if your as addicted to Naruto as I am. It may not be your fix, but it helps relieve the shakes.

by the way Peace Maker Kurogane is not near as good, as the others i put those in my favorite orders. You diffinately should check out FMA, and CC

And Yes be happy the guy is making Naruto to beggin with.

Please dont get me hooked on any more manga or anime.. i dont think i can take MORE ...btw what are they about..I am going to look on inane to see if they mentioned anything. but remember good things come to those who wait.
reymysteriojr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-03, 19:05   Link #13
Xyque
Shake Stuff Up

Send a message via AIM to Xyque
Quote:
Originally Posted by reymysteriojr
Please dont get me hooked on any more manga or anime.. i dont think i can take MORE ...btw what are they about..I am going to look on inane to see if they mentioned anything. but remember good things come to those who wait.

Full Metal Alchemist:
About two brothers who are alchemists (kinda like a magic user), and their search for a alchemy artifact called the sorcerers stone, they need the artifact to possibly return to their original forms (you'll find out about this is you read or watch it)

Chrno Crusade:
About a religious order that is in an american city (New York? 1920-1930's?) that fights against demons and satanists. The story centers on two members, Sister Rosette and her cohort Chrno, there's some special things about Chrno and the bond between him and Rosette that make the anime definately watchable.

Peace Maker Kurogane:
About two brothers who join the Shinsengumi, (remember the shinsengumi from Rurouni Kenshin? the group whos captains always fought to a draw with Kenshin in the war? those guys.) The series start slow and akward at first, but if you stick with it, I found it became very enjoyable episode 10 and after

Also if you want more ninja goodness, I like Flame of Recca too.
Xyque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-03, 21:24   Link #14
Elite n00bie

Send a message via AIM to Elite n00bie
Yeah Nasuke, don't be hatin', you are after all lucky to even get the manga scans, just be patient. BTW i have been viewin those animes as well, and if anyone is into naruto then they'll most definately enjoy these three great shows. High reccomendation...
Elite n00bie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-04, 06:39   Link #15
CaSe-
胸のひねること

|)arK_Nin, did you get permission to use that sig?
CaSe- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-04, 08:22   Link #16
Paiser

Let's just thank that we are so far ahead on manga. So we dont have to worry about what the fu** will happen? How long is it? sort of thing...

WOW one week delay. Maburaho has 2 week delay!
Paiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-04, 17:44   Link #17
Lee-pimp
A.S.S. Vice President

i dont think we should be really worried about a one week delay let kishimoto-sama take a break he deserves it with your time not spent on naruto mabye you could venture......outside............
Lee-pimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-05, 15:14   Link #18
OFFSPRiNGCo16
Godlike

Send a message via ICQ to OFFSPRiNGCo16 Send a message via AIM to OFFSPRiNGCo16 Send a message via MSN to OFFSPRiNGCo16 Send a message via Yahoo to OFFSPRiNGCo16
Yep, Stop complaining and live with it. Now you have more time to get hyped up for it next week. It will be twice as good since you waited an extra week.
OFFSPRiNGCo16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-05, 15:22   Link #19
a_nevels666

Quote:
Originally Posted by OFFSPRiNGCo16
Yep, Stop complaining and live with it. Now you have more time to get hyped up for it next week. It will be twice as good since you waited an extra week.
Next week? It's only 2 more days. (well, until the raw anyway)
a_nevels666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-06, 00:42   Link #20
nakky

Send a message via ICQ to nakky
um, how many chapters are there goin to be?
nakky is offline   Reply With Quote