AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2009-07-02, 17:41   Link #1041
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
I think the decision to find more allies was the correct one. So far the Gael tribe has had incredible luck holding off the empire mainly due to them not knowing exactly where they based from in Avalon and 2nd for generally underestimating them. But these advatages will be gone soon as luck is not going to get them over the next few humps. Our do not lack talent even Riannon with her magic can hold her own on the battlefield. However man power is the problem and they dont exactly have time to raise an army and train them. Forming alliances with the tribles in the surrounding area is a good idea not only are the already trained but have a distrust and general hatred of the Empire. Using Arthurs leniage and Arwans superstar like status they can flock others to their side for common goal bring down an Empire that endangers them all.

It was also nice to see that when they went on their walkabout to find the Brigantes tribe they didnt take everyone with them. With the Empire knowing where they are now its not a good idea to leave the Castle undefended even with the barrier.

This episode showed me once again why i really Arthur. THere are not many warriors that would hurt their chances of winning a dual even if the opponet was injured. But because of his honor and his sense of whats right and whats wrong he did something truly insane to most but in the end openned the way for further dialog later with the Brigantes tribe.

Even with this potnetial new man power its still not going to be enough. The Empire has thousands of warriors from different lands that they have congquored to call on while my best estimates the Gael tribe has a few hundred which is why majority of the battles have been ambushes in all out fight in the open on good solid ground they wouldnt stand a chance. They are going to need much more man power and even some magic users to hold their own. Which is why i am curious about the gaints we see walking in the preview side by side with our heros.

THe empire is defenitly up to something the answer to why they were transporting dead bodies back to their homeland was not answered bt Ogam seems to know something but has not reveled it. Thought it was a good episode but Psycho menstral is just weird those faces he made during the fight with Arthur had me on the floor and the random doki doki luv luv attack at the end was was mind rape but hey ok whatever gets your rocks off.
Old 2009-07-05, 12:53   Link #1042
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

My review of ep 14
Spoiler for 14:

Last edited by White Manju Bun; 2009-07-05 at 20:36. Reason: removed spoilers
MrTerrorist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-05, 13:10   Link #1043
White Manju Bun
Anxious bookseller
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post
My review of ep 14
Spoiler for 14:
omg I may have to watch it raw just for that scene
- 11th Doctor.

Sig by TheEroKing

Last edited by White Manju Bun; 2009-07-05 at 20:36.
White Manju Bun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-05, 13:57   Link #1044
xizro345
King's Justice

My comparison, later this week will be very thin since we are on thin ice, so to speak, to avoid spoilers. Still, it appears they "chose" the timing to show events as I expected them to.
xizro345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-05, 15:31   Link #1045
Methuselah
Payback is a b*t#8, huh?

OMFG. Will all the episode be of this quality? GOD I HOPE SO. This episode is so different from all the others. They presented each character well with the dodges and team work. The next episode looks like the regular quality tho. NOOOOO
Methuselah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-05, 15:47   Link #1046
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Spoiler for ep14:

@MrTerrorist

...Stop with the spoilers... Even under spoiler tags, talking about future events doesn't fit in one of the exceptions:
Quote:
* Posting and discussing content found on official sites or blogs.
* Answering specific questions about past or current events using knowledge of the source material. (We strongly encourage posters to discuss any spoilers via PM, rather than in the work's discussion thread.)
* Comparing events in an adaptation to the way they were presented in the source material or other adaptations. (Discussions about the source material itself, or extended comparisons should be directed to the appropriate manga/novel/game thread.)
* Comparing one story to another, when such comparisons are useful or informative. (These spoiler tags must always be labeled with the name of the other work whose spoilers it contains.)

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-05, 15:57   Link #1047
Sterling01
霊夢→デレ

Quote:
My review of ep 14
Spoiler for 14:
Why did you even post stuff about next week?

Anyway...
Spoiler for Ep 14:

@s_b: What manga?

Last edited by White Manju Bun; 2009-07-05 at 23:21. Reason: dont quote spoilers
Sterling01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-05, 16:00   Link #1048
Methuselah
Payback is a b*t#8, huh?

So does this mean the animation was a temporary thing? SOB SOB WEEP WEEP WEEP
Methuselah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-05, 16:13   Link #1049
carmolita

I don't mind stuff about next week being posted becuase the anime has it at the end anyway It's not spoiling anything it's just a preview of the next show....
carmolita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-05, 16:43   Link #1050
ThoHell

Does anyone else here for some reason can't take a liking to Arawn besides me? I don't know what it is, but I just can't come to like his character..... there's just something but I can't seem to figure it out. Oh Arthur needs to do some upgrading. After the scene where he was sitting under a tree thinking in the last episode, he somewhat became majestic like and seemed more like THE King Arthur of the round table.
ThoHell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-05, 17:02   Link #1051
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

What are you kidding, what do you think I watch this show for. Arawn is my favorite character of the entire season.

If anything he's far more mature then the other kiddie characters. Perhaps that's why you don't like him?
Old 2009-07-05, 17:10   Link #1052
Mangaka-chan

Wow, big difference in animation in this episode, but not necessarily in a bad way. Fight scene was awesome, though I'm still surprised by the amount of blood this series show. Donno if that's typical for something shown during its time slot.

Spoiler for mild next episode spoiler:
Mangaka-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-05, 17:16   Link #1053
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangaka-chan View Post
Donno if that's typical for something shown during its time slot.
What? you don't want blood? you are weird =P

Seriously, why do people have these worries about stuff like this as if to make it sound like something over the top or bad.
Old 2009-07-05, 17:51   Link #1054
ThoHell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cats View Post
What are you kidding, what do you think I watch this show for. Arawn is my favorite character of the entire season.

If anything he's far more mature then the other kiddie characters. Perhaps that's why you don't like him?
Maybe it's the whole I know all I see all impression he's giving off. Those I find the most irritating characters because it's just....blahhhhh..

Last edited by ThoHell; 2009-07-05 at 18:12.
ThoHell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-05, 19:55   Link #1055
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sterling01 View Post
@s_b: What manga?
Crimson Grave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Methuselah View Post
So does this mean the animation was a temporary thing? SOB SOB WEEP WEEP WEEP
Well, it depends on if the person in charge of animation this week decides to animated the rest of the episodes too... Which is probably impossible.

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-05, 20:13   Link #1056
White Manju Bun
Anxious bookseller
*Author

Quote:
Same for me (but you all knew that ). At the moment, Arawn and Raven (PH) are tied as my fave characters of the season but I like them both for completely different reasons.

Spoiler for epi 14:

In light of what I saw in the prew for 15, Ive edited a few posts here (including mine)
- 11th Doctor.

Sig by TheEroKing

Last edited by White Manju Bun; 2009-07-05 at 20:35.
White Manju Bun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-05, 21:51   Link #1057
aroduc
Ruiner of Things

Yes, the snake puppets are in the game at least a few times. I can't recall if Riannon uses them to cockblock herself or not though.

Also, Morgan half dressed and swallowing a banana. Subtle.
aroduc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-05, 22:59   Link #1058
Mangaka-chan

Quote:
What? you don't want blood? you are weird =P

Seriously, why do people have these worries about stuff like this as if to make it sound like something over the top or bad.
Personally this level of gore doesn't bother me. I know some shows get censored a lot while others don't depending on their time slot and their target audience. While I can understand the target audience part I'm curious about the time slot.
Mangaka-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-06, 00:13   Link #1059
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
@MrTerrorist

...Stop with the spoilers... Even under spoiler tags, talking about future events doesn't fit in one of the exceptions:
Okay, listen Serenade. Let's make this clear. I didn't post most of my info from any official blogs or such or any of the games, i wrote what i saw& know from watching the anime & that's that. And the reason that i know what happens next week was because i'm watching the show on Animax & Animax always shows a sneak preview of what's the next episode going to be about including subs & narrator. (It's makes me wonder if the episodes were already done in advanced & they sent copies to Animax so they got enough time to do the subs.)

So i hope you understand, i didn't intentionally reveal any game spoiler, i just say what i guess what might happen next based on the Animax sneak preview.
Old 2009-07-06, 10:31   Link #1060
LKK

Quote:
Okay, listen Serenade. Let's make this clear. I didn't post most of my info from any official blogs or such or any of the games, i wrote what i saw& know from watching the anime & that's that. And the reason that i know what happens next week was because i'm watching the show on Animax & Animax always shows a sneak preview of what's the next episode going to be about including subs & narrator. (It's makes me wonder if the episodes were already done in advanced & they sent copies to Animax so they got enough time to do the subs.)

So i hope you understand, i didn't intentionally reveal any game spoiler, i just say what i guess what might happen next based on the Animax sneak preview.
Perhaps the solution is for you to label those preview posts with the tag spoiler speculation based on Animax sneak peak or something similar to identify the fact that you're writing about scenes and/or narration that most of us don't get to see when we watch the raw episode release. I read your spoiler preview and watched the preview that aired at the end the program (via the raw release) and nothing you talked about could have been deduced from the scenes shown in the episode's narration-free preview. If you had labeled that part of your post with something that indicated your info came from a preview source other than the regular episode itself, I would not have read your spoiler and thus would not have been spoiled by information not included in the episode.

In short, better labeling of your spoilers would have spared some of us some aggravation.

Avatar: Hazuki of Natsuyuki Rendezvous / Signature: flowers from Natsuyuki Rendezvous

Last edited by LKK; 2009-07-06 at 12:25. Reason: clarifications
LKK is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
aquaplus, eroge, fantasy, leaf, rpg, seinen, white fox