AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2011-02-04, 22:08   Link #29021
mega1987
GregOS Offline

the only thing missing is that you take some limits/techniques/finisher from dissidia: final fantasy...
SRW beats all foes.
JAM Project pwns all!!!

And I can't still make fanfic without restarting from the start when new ideas comes in...
mega1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-04, 22:14   Link #29022
Kuroi Hadou
Dark Energy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mega1987 View Post
the only thing missing is that you take some limits/techniques/finisher from dissidia: final fantasy...
What's wrong with Dissidia?
Old 2011-02-05, 01:09   Link #29023
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Exclamation Nanoha A's Advance

Spoiler for Spoiler for crap:

Hit and Miss I swear, basically, what if Yuuno ended in a wrong time frame on his arrival on the earth.
Just a random idea, dunno if it would be continued or not...
And here's a tribute to the fic "Material Days'
Spoiler for Long picture are LOOOOOONG:
ZeroXSEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-05, 01:49   Link #29024
Justin_Brett

That's...certainly interesting? So how does that work in regards to the First Season? Is everything there going to happen at the same time as As?

Also that move from Yuuno was pretty god-moddish. I'd fix that. I'm also fairly certain that's not how the Wolky's Barrier Jackets work.

Last edited by Justin_Brett; 2011-02-05 at 03:14.
Justin_Brett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-05, 08:33   Link #29025
yuiseppe
Cute things, sharp teeth.

Here's one for Beamer, DC, Dezo, Syn and anyone else who writes or reads the ViCia/Shadowverse.

Spoiler for When night falls:

I discovered that if I put down my work, nothing really holds my attention for more than 10 mins anymore. It's that sad... but fortunately easily curable if i decide to read or draw something. I did both.

As for the pic, originally I was planning to go with a more oppressive orange-black theme, but the music changed to something bittersweet so this is what I ended up with :P

Spoiler for Omake:
Old 2011-02-05, 08:47   Link #29026
mega1987
GregOS Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuiseppe View Post
Here's one for Beamer, DC, Dezo, Syn and anyone else who writes or reads the ViCia/Shadowverse.

I discovered that if I put down my work, nothing really holds my attention for more than 10 mins anymore. It's that sad... but fortunately easily curable if i decide to read or draw something. I did both.

As for the pic, originally I was planning to go with a more oppressive orange-black theme, but the music changed to something bittersweet so this is what I ended up with :P

Spoiler for Omake:
well... any SANE person will "screams like a little girl(trope)" and run like hell in that situation....
SRW beats all foes.
JAM Project pwns all!!!

And I can't still make fanfic without restarting from the start when new ideas comes in...
Old 2011-02-05, 11:15   Link #29027
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

Send a message via AIM to RadiantBeam
Quote:

Spoiler for Omake:
The pic made me go "D'aaaawwwwww", just because it was very sweet, even if sad. Then the omake had me choking on laughter. Awesome work.
Old 2011-02-05, 15:39   Link #29028
deathcurse
Queen of Tragedy

Location: Place of rocks and trees, and trees and rocks...and water.
Quote:

Spoiler for Omake:
Wow! I definitely got the bittersweet feel from it, although I could easily see the colours being different and giving it a darker edge. I like how you ended up doing it though, it makes the whole scene kind of vague, so that the viewer isn't quite sure if Lutecia is just sleeping while thinking of Zest, or if it is the scene at the end of RB's "Sunset" and she's not "just sleeping"...

Great job!
deathcurse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-05, 22:05   Link #29029
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Lightbulb Nanoha A's Advance Prologue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin_Brett View Post
That's...certainly interesting? So how does that work in regards to the First Season? Is everything there going to happen at the same time as As?

Also that move from Yuuno was pretty god-moddish. I'd fix that. I'm also fairly certain that's not how the Wolky's Barrier Jackets work.
Ahahahaha, thank you for the response. Yes, I'd fix the story, if a bit.
Certainly, there's 'ripple effect' about what changed and what's not. In fact, Nanoha still the very 'destructive' Nanoha as we knew.

Also, Vita's barrier jacket work just like that...well, in this story, Hayate's more obvious to magical anomaly than normally the canon indicated. That's why Hayate realized that there's SOMETHING going on and went outside.

So, Vita had to be careful and thus made her using the very same concept of transformation as average mage, not reliant on her Knight form (which Hayate would sense as her Knight form generates a LOT of mana emission).

But still, I should do my homework and look for more information.

Also, almost everyone is 'somewhat' out of character, beware.

here's the full revision of the prologue:
Spoiler for Even more crap:

Thank you, thank you!

Last edited by ZeroXSEED; 2011-02-05 at 22:55.
ZeroXSEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-05, 22:50   Link #29030
mega1987
GregOS Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
Ahahahaha, thank you for the response. Yes, I'd fix the story, if a bit.
Certainly, there's 'ripple effect' about what changed and what's not. In fact, Nanoha still the very 'destructive' Nanoha as we knew.

Also, Vita's barrier jacket work just like that...well, in this story, Hayate's more obvious to magical anomaly than normally the canon indicated. That's why Hayate realized that there's SOMETHING going on and went outside.

So, Vita had to be careful and thus made her using the very same concept of transformation as average mage, not reliant on her Knight form (which Hayate would sense as her Knight form generates a LOT of mana emission).

But still, I should do my homework and look for more information.

Also, almost everyone is 'somewhat' out of character, beware.

here's the full revision of the prologue:
Spoiler for Even more crap:

Thank you, thank you!
looks like we got another fine story coming up... let's us see after a few chapter if it live to everyone's expectations...
SRW beats all foes.
JAM Project pwns all!!!

Old 2011-02-05, 23:13   Link #29031
DezoPenguin
Beta by Accident
*Author

Quote:

Spoiler for Omake:
Gorgeous and moving work, yui! And the omake was cute.
DezoPenguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-05, 23:16   Link #29032
synaesthetic
blinded by blood
*Author

Send a message via AIM to synaesthetic
Lulu really looks like Rider in that picture...
Old 2011-02-05, 23:43   Link #29033
Justin_Brett

I still don't think that's how it works, at least while the Wolkies are still part of the Book of Darkness. Why should a servant get to choose what they wear?

Actually, wouldn't transforming herself like that both not do anything for her defense, and WASTE mana?

And when I was talking about godmoddish, I meant the 'drain all your mana away' bind. I don't doubt Yuuno COULD beat Vita if he was smart about it, but he's never done anything like that. No mage in the series has, honestly.
Justin_Brett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-05, 23:52   Link #29034
mega1987
GregOS Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by synaesthetic View Post
There's a reason why Lutecia is sometimes called Loli-Rider as she looked like a chibi Rider(medusa)...
SRW beats all foes.
JAM Project pwns all!!!

Old 2011-02-06, 02:48   Link #29035
yuiseppe
Cute things, sharp teeth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mega1987 View Post
well... any SANE person will "screams like a little girl(trope)" and run like hell in that situation....
Zest really just needs a bit more practice at the 'hey guys, I got better' act. Granted, he's had the most experience out of the entire Nanoha cast at doing so, but people skills obviously weren't his forte.

Zest: Hey, I thought it went pretty well with Regius...
Agito: The man nearly had an aneurism right there on the spot, Zest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathcurse View Post
Wow! I definitely got the bittersweet feel from it, although I could easily see the colours being different and giving it a darker edge. I like how you ended up doing it though, it makes the whole scene kind of vague, so that the viewer isn't quite sure if Lutecia is just sleeping while thinking of Zest, or if it is the scene at the end of RB's "Sunset" and she's not "just sleeping"...

Great job!
I mostly just enjoyed mashing pink clouds around

Agito: You know man, it's kind of creepy how you keep watching Ojou sleep at your grave.
Zest: But you said waking her up wasn't a good way to break the news...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DezoPenguin View Post
Gorgeous and moving work, yui! And the omake was cute.
Hehe thanks :3

Agito: Consider yourself lucky Ojou didn't summon Garyuu to finish the job.
Zest: Actually I'm more worried about Her Majesty doing the same.

Quote:
Originally Posted by synaesthetic View Post
Which is both convenient and annoying because it's hard to stray from the mindset that loli-rider would grow up to be Rider. Her barrier jacket as a child is a damn near perfect match for Rider's costume. Add a few years on Lulu, extrapolate a little and you have a barrier jacket that might as well be ripped straight from Rider...uh... not... not like that. I didn't, ok?

Agito: you bloody perverted old man.
Zest: HEY!
Old 2011-02-06, 12:06   Link #29036
Yasanagi
A Drifter...
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Yasanagi
Zest is too awesome to stay dead. He cut the Death God with his Colossal Blade Device to return to the land of the living.

Thanks to 00-Raiser for hooking me up with the sig!
Yasanagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-06, 13:31   Link #29037
Moczo
"Hey, Isaac?"
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Moczo
Next chapter of Infinity is up! A bit shorter than the norm, but it brings back what you really all read the story for: the kickoff to several straight chapters of exposition! Whoo-hoo!
Old 2011-02-06, 14:08   Link #29038
Jimmy C

No complaints, but I don't think Jail would be tinkering with No.9's parts yet, considering that he wouldn't be obtaining the "material" to make her base for at least another year...
But there are ways around that and it is rather trivial, so I'll let it pass...
Jimmy C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-06, 14:15   Link #29039
SilentOutlaw
Shhh.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moczo View Post
Next chapter of Infinity is up! A bit shorter than the norm, but it brings back what you really all read the story for: the kickoff to several straight chapters of exposition! Whoo-hoo!
You know, I really hate the way you have to end almost every chapter in a way that makes me want to see what happens next right now.
SilentOutlaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-06, 14:30   Link #29040
Moczo
"Hey, Isaac?"
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Moczo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy C View Post
No complaints, but I don't think Jail would be tinkering with No.9's parts yet, considering that he wouldn't be obtaining the "material" to make her base for at least another year...
But there are ways around that and it is rather trivial, so I'll let it pass...

Blaaaah, you're right... I meant to put in a snippet that makes it clear he's working on the mechanical aspects of Nove, but it was slow going because he couldn't find a base appropriate to use them on yet, and I totally forgot to add it. I'll put it in later.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentOutlaw View Post
You know, I really hate the way you have to end almost every chapter in a way that makes me want to see what happens next right now.
I do it because I'm evil.

Tags
authorshipping, befriending, fanfiction, interactive fanfiction, nanoha