AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2012-12-04, 18:24   Link #561
Tak
Catholic = Cat addiction?

You know its also kind of funny that SPGs only cost 3 points regardless of the tier they are in.

- Tak

Remember, the toes you step on today may be connected to the @ss you have to kiss tomorrow.
Tak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-04, 18:26   Link #562
LeoXiao
思想工作

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
I'm considering getting the JgPzIV for this. I already got the spare exp to research everything except the JgPanther, which I have no intention of getting.
NO! That tank sucks! It is literally the most painful experience outside of the Pz38 NA!
But if the opponents are all T5 or less, it may be okay.

I don't think TDs will be such a good choice for this contest since T5 lights are allowed. I'm sure we all know how much a pain it is to play a TD with a T-50-2 in your back.
LeoXiao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-04, 19:14   Link #563
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Send a message via ICQ to Myssa Rei Send a message via Yahoo to Myssa Rei
Huh, you know I noticed that I'm not able to get my Panzer IV to elite status because, apparently, I have a gun that I can't research (it's the gun that comes after the Aus H turret). That's annoying, as I've gotten everything else already.

Oh well, I guess I'll just have to grind VK (H) then.
Old 2012-12-04, 19:31   Link #564
Tak

You know, after I finish my Tiger II, I will be farming to get a T-34-85... ja!

It looks like a fun, lil' adorable thing!

- Tak

Remember, the toes you step on today may be connected to the @ss you have to kiss tomorrow.
Old 2012-12-04, 19:40   Link #565
LeoXiao
思想工作

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myssa Rei View Post
Huh, you know I noticed that I'm not able to get my Panzer IV to elite status because, apparently, I have a gun that I can't research (it's the gun that comes after the Aus H turret). That's annoying, as I've gotten everything else already.

Oh well, I guess I'll just have to grind VK (H) then.
Why can't you research it? Just get the turret.
Old 2012-12-04, 19:49   Link #566
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

That's the thing, I already got the turret -- which unlocked the VK (H) and (P) lines -- and by all means the path to research it should have been unlocked... But it's just there, blanked out, without the option to spend experience points or buy it.
Old 2012-12-04, 19:53   Link #567
LeoXiao
思想工作

Quote:
That's the thing, I already got the turret -- which unlocked the VK (H) and (P) lines -- and by all means the path to research it should have been unlocked... But it's just there, blanked out, without the option to spend experience points or buy it.
Sounds like a bug. Does it show anything on it at all, like a price tag or something?
Old 2012-12-04, 19:56   Link #568
Tak

Quote:
That is very interesting. My PzIV is elite already, and I have everything researched, even path to the Tiger P. I cannot say I am having the same problem as you do, unfortunately

- Tak

Old 2012-12-04, 19:58   Link #569
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Nope, just the weapon stats. Like I said, there's no option to spend experience to research it, not credits to buy it. It's annoying, as it's the only thing left to turn my Panzer IV into an elite vehicle.
Old 2012-12-04, 19:59   Link #570
Tak

Great. This is where I would pause and ask myself (& others): Is WoT's customer service any good?

- Tak

Old 2012-12-04, 20:01   Link #571
LeoXiao
思想工作

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tak View Post
Great. This is where I would pause and ask myself (& others): Is WoT's customer service any good?

- Tak
I used it to switch my account from EU to USA in about two days (lost all my tanks tho, should've just made a new account lol), so it's good I guess.
Old 2012-12-04, 20:37   Link #572
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Well, people are fighting while I'm stuck working, so I guess I'm out of this event.
Old 2012-12-04, 21:41   Link #573
Sumeragi
Banned

Sometimes no matter how hard you try, you just can't turn the tide. This is the result of having to face 1:10 odds:

Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-05, 03:47   Link #574
Blaat

Quote:
Nope, just the weapon stats. Like I said, there's no option to spend experience to research it, not credits to buy it. It's annoying, as it's the only thing left to turn my Panzer IV into an elite vehicle.
You only get the elite status with the Panzer IV if you research every thing including the two VK3 tanks not just the equipment.
Old 2012-12-05, 08:24   Link #575
Sumeragi
Banned

I think the following battle earned the most gross credit for me so far.

I could have survived, but I ran out of HEAT and so had to use HE against the VK3601H that managed to kill me in the end, all because he got hit four times by me but managed to have 8 hp left in the end.
Old 2012-12-05, 15:24   Link #576
LeoXiao
思想工作

Sumeragi, what do you use to make the credits necessary for that...exorbitant use of HEAT?
Old 2012-12-05, 15:51   Link #577
willx
Nyaaan~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoXiao View Post
Sumeragi, what do you use to make the credits necessary for that...exorbitant use of HEAT?
Read this: http://forum.worldoftanks.com/index....7#entry3138217

Basically it's a cost benefit and break-even analysis of using HEAT rounds. Someone did the data-mining on it. Basically, you need accuracy rate of 85% to break-even up to as many shots as 18. Your accuracy rate can go down to 50% if you have a premium account and you will only have a 1K credit deficit.

Reply hazy, ask again later
willx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-05, 16:55   Link #578
Sumeragi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoXiao View Post
I make sure my HEAT rounds actually do damages. That in itself is usually enough to break even. Adding in HE to the mix helps me keep up the profit.
Old 2012-12-06, 04:35   Link #579
Sumeragi
Banned

Sometimes I wonder about human intelligence.....

I was on a 20 win streak with my StuH 42, until there was a defeat in Dragon Ridge. The reason for that defeat? A pitiful T-50 at 20 hp was capping our base (south side), and a healthy Pz III with the 7.5 cm KwK 37 L/24 FLED IN TERROR at the mere existence of someone capping the base while the rest of the team was fighting in the north and far west. Basically, we lost despite my team having six tanks while the opponent only had two.
Old 2012-12-06, 04:54   Link #580
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

I wonder about the botting problem in this game, as I have seen several tanks acting suspiciously recently. They are running around, shooting randomly. It's worse when they are one of the top tier tanks.

Not much to boast today, but I manage to flank most of my enemies while they are busy shooting at my teammate, results in Top Gun for me .

Tags
mmo games, war game, wargaming.net, world of tanks