AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2012-11-11, 08:30   Link #1821
karburator

Could be, I haven't played in a while so I kinda forgot about it.
karburator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-11, 14:41   Link #1822
AznSamsung

to get ult weapon u need to have wil on Magnus , ng after that and 500 kills on him after .... also max lvl on the weapon
AznSamsung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-13, 23:37   Link #1823
chadrew
Fullmetal Ballchemist

Should I turn on New Game+ events on my second playthrough? My characters are only lvl ~40.

Also, how different are the routes? The game is kind of long so I won't play unless there's plenty of new fap material content.
chadrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-14, 00:31   Link #1824
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadrew View Post
Should I turn on New Game+ events on my second playthrough? My characters are only lvl ~40.

Also, how different are the routes? The game is kind of long so I won't play unless there's plenty of new fap material content.
Yes. I was only 40-44 for all my characters going into NG+, there will be stuff to level on so no worries.

The routes are entirely different after chapter 3 except for the side quests like the angel quest or kohakuren stuff. Basically anything that would have to do with the main story is different. There is also new side quest stuff.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-15, 22:33   Link #1825
jowlow

Kamidori Alchemy Meister Installation Problem

Hello! I've already downloaded the necessary game patch and english patches for this game. I'm using Daemon Tools Lite for this program. I already know the steps for the installation of this game but I'm having a problem at the first step where you must install the game's settings. I can't figure out what kind of error this is because of the weird characters so I made a screen shot.

But what i know is when I click the bar with the most black squares in it, It runs the installation process and then an error appears(2ndpic).

I don't know what to do to fix this problem, I even ran the game patch and english patch hoping the texts would change but it didn't happen. Running the installation of the game really should come first but I can't because of that error
I really want to play this game!
Please help me! Also I'm just new here so If I've made anything wrong about this post please just tell me so..
jowlow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-15, 22:41   Link #1826
Xacual

You're not in Japanese locale.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Old 2012-11-16, 15:57   Link #1827
XxSleepyxX
Learner

You probably should uninstall AVG since you have Avast too. Avg is known to get more false postives than Avast. If you plan on playing eroge you proably should change the locale to Jap as well as the timezone.
Old 2012-11-17, 22:09   Link #1828
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Is Mithril just exceedingly rare or something? I've been trying to mine it from the Runic Forest Maps for costumes and some weapons, but even though I have it in the list as available there when I go to enter the map I haven't found any in like 10 tries, only collecting just about everything else. Is there a best map to collect Mithril on? Also where can I find a Rym Claw to make the bronze key?
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-18, 01:31   Link #1829
Xacual

For the claw you just need to farm a Rym Dragon, there's two of them one on the free map in Runic Forest Ruins and the other in Forest of Souls, map for Crayl's quest.

I never really farmed mithril so I can't help you there. I believe a lot of people were using the Reaper level for farming it though.

Old 2012-11-18, 04:21   Link #1830
XxSleepyxX
Learner

Items aren't rare it just its completely random. Most people end up giving up and use a cheat engine. Apples... oh god. Took me two hours to get those stupid apples...
Old 2012-11-21, 12:10   Link #1831
Key Board
Carbon

somewhat related news:

Eushully's next fantasy game has been announced.

not sure about the details, but from the images it seems like a Big Bang Ages/Daibanchou meets Busou Shinki meets Pokemon
"Legitimacy is based on three things. First of all, the people who are asked to obey authority have to feel like they have a voice—that if they speak up, they will be heard. Second, the law has to be predictable. There has to be a reasonable expectation that the rules tomorrow are going to be roughly the same as the rules today. And third, the authority has to be fair. It can’t treat one group differently from another.” Malcolm Gladwell
Key Board is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-22, 20:41   Link #1832
XxSleepyxX
Learner

Sweetnesss. War based style rpg I like.
Old 2012-11-25, 19:22   Link #1833
VinAni

So where does one go to level up Aht from 30 - 40?, she hardly gets any exp now, and sealed soldier kills her in one go!
VinAni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-25, 20:24   Link #1834
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by VinAni View Post
So where does one go to level up Aht from 30 - 40?, she hardly gets any exp now, and sealed soldier kills her in one go!
Your first playthrough? Also I assume you've already done the event to turn her into a human like form and also done her training event? After that just send her along on any mission really, as long as her weapons are decent you should be fine for her to fight just about anything, except wind enemies.

Water areas are probably best though since earth is strong to those.

Old 2012-11-26, 01:53   Link #1835
AznSamsung

i use deadbeat king to lvl everyone up to lvl 75 in my first/second walkthrough without killing it
AznSamsung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-26, 06:12   Link #1836
XxSleepyxX
Learner

Grind her on slimes and hope they drop sapphires..
Old 2012-11-26, 06:32   Link #1837
VinAni

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
Your first playthrough? Also I assume you've already done the event to turn her into a human like form and also done her training event? After that just send her along on any mission really, as long as her weapons are decent you should be fine for her to fight just about anything, except wind enemies.

Water areas are probably best though since earth is strong to those.
Yeah first playthrough, have turned her in to human form but no training event, am still on chapter 5, even against arena battle ice she only gets like 5 exp, and the enemies are 6lvl higher than hers. Guess i just have to grind like crazy.
Old 2012-11-26, 06:57   Link #1838
Xacual

Quote:
Yeah first playthrough, have turned her in to human form but no training event, am still on chapter 5, even against arena battle ice she only gets like 5 exp, and the enemies are 6lvl higher than hers. Guess i just have to grind like crazy.
Don't do that. You should leave her under 30 until you get the training event in chapter 6 or 7 I forget when it happens. Overleveling can be a very bad thing that can actually mess up some of your characters stats so I recommend you not to do it.

The reason you're getting no xp is because you've overleveled your party and the enemies scale to your average level, at least to a degree. So those monsters "6lvl higher" are actually below her level.

Old 2012-11-27, 19:38   Link #1839
VinAni

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
Don't do that. You should leave her under 30 until you get the training event in chapter 6 or 7 I forget when it happens. Overleveling can be a very bad thing that can actually mess up some of your characters stats so I recommend you not to do it.

The reason you're getting no xp is because you've overleveled your party and the enemies scale to your average level, at least to a degree. So those monsters "6lvl higher" are actually below her level.
Ok, guess i'll just continue to next chapter then, thanks for the help.
Old 2012-11-27, 21:47   Link #1840
Xacual

Quote:
Ok, guess i'll just continue to next chapter then, thanks for the help.
As a side note you only need to be about 40-45ish to finish your first playthrough and everything you come across. You might have characters like Yuela higher though because she's so good with her Prevail III but for the most part that's all you need. The New Game+ content starts with stuff levels 45-50 so don't worry about needing to be too high for that.

Tags
eushully