AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Sora Kake

Notices

View Poll Results: Sora Kake Girl - Episode 26 Rating
Perfect 10 7 25.93%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 5 18.52%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 3 11.11%
7 out of 10 : Good 3 11.11%
6 out of 10 : Average 3 11.11%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 2 7.41%
4 out of 10 : Poor 1 3.70%
3 out of 10 : Bad 1 3.70%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 2 7.41%
Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2009-07-03, 23:45   Link #41
Jeffry2009
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Jeffry2009 Send a message via Yahoo to Jeffry2009
Sora kake Finale has released by GLEAM!

God that prick nami, what a completely douchebag. I've been eager for this.
Old 2009-07-04, 01:14   Link #42
Wargumm1i
Hentai

I just didint like this ending... Wait a go Sunrise you clearly messed up Sora Kake Girl, even though it was going okei up too episode 24, they did it with Code Geass and now with Sora Kake Girl.

I MEAN EVERYONE GOT A HAPPY ENDING EXCEPT NAMI!!!!! And Im pissed about that. The only person who had real problems which could be fixed with a little heart too heart talk never happent. And how Kagura acted all good blah blah blah OH Im sorry I switched sides now im good now and Im sorry I messed up your head and set you on the path too destroy the world "and then left her too die"

I mean the ending had so many flaws it was unbearable. I mean there was really heart too heart talking between Nami and the other sisters too sort this out, I mean it was the eldest sister fault for pushing Nami´s mental state when it was on thine ice and hanging by a thread, Wow really nice move kicking her out like that.

Okei overall BAD ENDING. Nami was the only character I could really ever focus on, because she was the only person in this anime who made sense and was the one who made this anime watchable, She was just the character that everyone really had there eyes one, not only because you feel for her but it was clear that what she was going through was caused by those so called "Good Guys" or "Good Girls" I mean she was at first just trying too be like her sisters follow a path and her path took a wrong turn and she was stuck and wanted help, but noooooo they decided too kick her out when she just wanted too know what was going on with the whole Nerval thing who attacked her home.

I mean too think Akiha was the main character in this anime, the only person who did not shine. I mean okei I did feel 1/3 sorry for her the first 4 episodes when was all emo over the fact she had nothing she could do. But hey that was quickly solved and she found out she was a talented machine fighter or something blah blah blah.

OKei I will be clear, the fact im mostly angry is that Nami was completely cut out of the loop by the others sisters, the Shishido siblings, Takane, Kazane, Akiha, Sakura had a bond which they did not even bother sharing with Nami and that is one of the main things that drove her insane.
Old 2009-07-04, 01:53   Link #43
Zippicus

I'm a big fan of silly shows that don't take themselves too seriously so I liked this quite a bit. I didn't really care for the attempted drama heavy episodes, I would have preferred they scraped those in favor of more of the crazy episodes, like the baseball one. All in all it was a pretty fun ride.
Old 2009-07-04, 04:42   Link #44
panpo98
Disabled By Request

Wargumm1i:

I don't think Nami got such a bad end after watching the sub.

Heart to heart talk wasn't going to work. Both Akiha and Kagura tried it and Nami didn't care or listen. Having the two oldest sister there wouldn't change that. Pointless to talk to someone that refuses to listen. Tough love might have worked both now and earlier instead of leaving her be to do what ever she wanted. But on other had it could make her even more determined to be against them.

Even if Nami isn't smiling and dancing. At least now she is with someone that understand her. I still think that leaving her with glasses girl on Benkei was the least forceful way to solve Nami's situation. Now those 3 can find their own way together and Nami is more likely listen to glasses girl then her own sisters.

It is unusual for such a happy ending for so many on both sides. Felt like it had a deeper meaning.
Old 2009-07-04, 05:16   Link #45
Sylphic
KI NI NARIMASU!

Hmm... looking through the thread, am I the only person here who noticed Hatsune Miku making a cameo at the very very end?

The ending episode as a whole was great, but the epilogue was god awful. What in the world is Nami going to be doing with Benkei and Glasses girl. I guess they can be friends while "seeking out their own path" since Nami's problem in the beginning was always relying on other's acceptance. Nooo... clue.

Wish they had spent like maybe 3 or 4 extra minutes on that bit to properly tie things up with the epilogue ah well. What a ride this anime was. It will be well missed.

Otaku in Japan Daily Blog - [URL="www.ninjapan.org[/URL]
Old 2009-07-04, 05:20   Link #46
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wargumm1i View Post
I MEAN EVERYONE GOT A HAPPY ENDING EXCEPT NAMI!!!!!
Since when was the show about Nami having a happy ending? The ending goes to show that the cast choose their own path in life, and Nami's last scene was leading towards that. That's perfect for her character.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylphic View Post
Hmm... looking through the thread, am I the only person here who noticed Hatsune Miku making a cameo at the very very end?
No you're not, i noticed as well. I just haven't posted yet.

Anyway, very good last episode. They were able to provide a satisfying ending to one hell of a wacky show. I knew from the first episode that this was a show i wasn't going to take serious, and because of that it's been one hell of a fun ride from start until finish. Would do business with again in the future, especially seeing as how much i love the score. Will be listening to the two soundtracks for years to come.
Old 2009-07-04, 05:37   Link #47
Hypernova

Location: Virgo Supercluster, Milky Way, Orion Arm, Sol, Earth, Taiwan
Quote:
Originally Posted by panpo98 View Post
Wargumm1i:

I don't think Nami got such a bad end after watching the sub.
I dunno dude, she looks like she intends to sit in that bath tub for the rest of her natural life and that's not healthy.

And I'll ask again does anyone know what was on the note Kagura left in Enigma?

Last edited by Hypernova; 2009-07-04 at 05:59.
Old 2009-07-04, 06:22   Link #48
panpo98
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylphic View Post
We saw it. Just didn't have any sub or knew her name. Maybe that the student council want that colony to study someone that actually can sing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypernova View Post
I dunno dude, she looks like she intends to sit in that bath tub for the rest of her natural life and that's not healthy.

And I'll ask again does anyone know what was on the note Kagura left in Enigma?
Funny

No we never found out what it was before Nami destroyed the place.
Old 2009-07-04, 06:31   Link #49
Sixth
Hu Tao

So it is bad ending because how badly Nami got treated in the end?

For the god sake, the series isn't about Nami and she isn't main character...how the whole things ended fit for Nami character well. She was sinful as well....Don't blame everything on others for her own downfall. She know it and she agree and willing to aligned with it.

The only thing that I want to know more is about Nerval's fate, other brain colony and the human box. What will happen on them?

and is there any origin history about the "dark Leopard" like how he created and why is he existed?
Old 2009-07-04, 06:45   Link #50
panpo98
Disabled By Request

noobita:
Maybe they'll shove us if they make second season.

There is still that third party that sent 1 agent to the moon people to represent them.

It will probably take time to handle the box addicts. Unless they drag Nami back and use the golden gun on her to activate the anti QT to remove the mark. They have dedicated several episodes to that problem already.

They made promises during the negotiations in the final ep considering Nerval and his colonies.
Old 2009-07-04, 06:48   Link #51
Sixth
Hu Tao

Yeah...Hope there would be a special mini OVA scene for this.
Old 2009-07-04, 08:25   Link #52
willyvereb
Mad Scientist #0000

Send a message via MSN to willyvereb
Quote:
Originally Posted by noobita View Post
So it is bad ending because how badly Nami got treated in the end?

For the god sake, the series isn't about Nami and she isn't main character...how the whole things ended fit for Nami character well. She was sinful as well....Don't blame everything on others for her own downfall. She know it and she agree and willing to aligned with it.

The only thing that I want to know more is about Nerval's fate, other brain colony and the human box. What will happen on them?

and is there any origin history about the "dark Leopard" like how he created and why is he existed?
It's partially true, but everyone except Nami got a happy ending.
Nami really wasn't loved in the family. Even if she caused the mess for herself, but no one seriously tried to save her. They tired it for a moment but then they turned irresponsible to her.
But to be honest it's somewhat lucky to her that she hasn't come back to her family if it's that indifferent to her. She starts a new life at Benkei colony(and maybe she's going to have her first real friend in Tsutsuji). If we think about it maybe it's a "happy ending" for her. Not to mention it, depending on the future happenings could bring a great amount of change to her(and as an Anti-QT user she's a great addition to the Tsutsuji Empire).
P.S.: I forgot to mention: Benkei got one of Leopard's mirrors "honorably"(by force) in the last episode.Benkei's dream came true at last.
Old 2009-07-04, 10:14   Link #53
Miles Teg

Quote:
Originally Posted by willyvereb View Post
P.S.: I forgot to mention: Benkei got one of Leopard's mirrors "honorably"(by force) in the last episode.Benkei's dream came true at last.
Benkei has only been able to cut the Crown of Proxima, Leopard hasn't lost a mirror in this episode.
Old 2009-07-04, 10:30   Link #54
fict_ticious
I can has drinks?

An action packed last episode with a satisfying conclusion. I was expecting another LOL, SUNRISE end since their last stab at the quasi-magical girl genre wasn't so strong, but this was alright. I would have preferred a "what are they doing now?" montage with the first ED playing in the background as a final scene, though.

I can understand everybody's problem with Nami, since her state of mind is the result of the tight reign they kept on her. The Shishidou's are pretty cold for a family, so I guess a casualty was expected. Akiha just got lucky. Tsutsuji might be the right person to ground her back into reality., or maybe leaping around space will bring about some sort of realization about her own existence. In any case, it's an open book for Nami.

Last edited by fict_ticious; 2009-07-04 at 14:57.
Old 2009-07-04, 12:14   Link #55
willyvereb
Mad Scientist #0000

Probably with a "Tyrant Philosopher" like TsuTsuji she'll get over all that. Perhaps Nami probably will hold a long term grudge against the Shishidou family.
On other hand I forgot to mention the episode's great moments like the (extremely rare) Akiha pwnage(I think she's actually the illegal daughter of Chuck Norris and that's why everyone's being nice to her)
But the best moment:
Nerval: Fire at the other you and bury the sins I did as father! My son!
Leopard: With pleasure!
Princess of Darkness: What?
*Nerval freezes*
Old 2009-07-04, 15:35   Link #56
Wargumm1i
Hentai

Im saying it is a bad ending too me, because Akiha was just not the main character type and Nami´s struggle and hard life was what made Sora Kake Girl mostly worth watching until they blew it in episode 24-26. And the so called heart too heart talk between Kagura and Nami, any human being would loose there minds over that kinda attitude, Kagura´s so called "Heart too Heart" Talk was more like abandoning Nami so Miss Good Girl Kagura now could move on.
Old 2009-07-04, 15:40   Link #57
willyvereb
Mad Scientist #0000

Kaagura IS ridiculously irresponsible. She's known for that. Somehow I can imagine why Akiha's the second SWKS.
Old 2009-07-04, 17:14   Link #58
Fishfood1

pretty cool happy ending, although i'm little bit disappointed in xantheppi and benkei just became neutral with humans.... it's a tad bit too fast for me. sure everyone had a common enemy(prince of darkness), but the brain colonies' reason for just being normal and ally with humans is just bit too fast...

anyways nami still seems to be depressed and probably still want to strangle kagura and akiha 6x over.

so overall i think this series gotten a bit more interesting in the last few epis, but there's too many things packed in the final episode. hopefully maybe an ova is needed to wrap up everything.

lol @ the vocaloid at the end of the epi

roof>bed
Old 2009-07-04, 18:33   Link #59
Ani-OK

I have just watched the final episode and I am still trying to wrap my mind what the main events of it are even though I wrote the Wikipedia episode synopsis for it. I wanted to be a bit more detailed, but Juhachi or another editor will probably come by and edit it ruthlessly. I wonder what Juhachi's vendetta with me is . . . I know for a fact that Wikipedia has an admonition against biting the newcomer and to treat everybody with respect.

BUT ANYWAY . . . !!!

I was proud of Kagura for stepping up to the plate to take responsibility for Nami abusing her powers. Kagura presenting the Primavera to Nami right as Akiha (Nami's alpha vendetta) arrives on the scene is asking for trouble -- and that is exactly what happened.

Nami reminds me very much of Kokoa Shuzen from »Rosario + Vampire Capu2« whose fierce hatred of her elder sister Moka (who had her powers sealed) always worked to her detriment and generally made life miserable for everybody. I think that Tsutsuji might successfully do for Nami what Tsukune does for Moka.

Leopard and his evil alter-ego Panther reminds me of Bakura from »Yu-Gi-Oh« -- a general good person with a nasty secret. I am glad that Akiha could rescue Leopard without throwing the baby out with the bathwater like Kazane ordered her to. Setting aside Panther, Leopard is not such a bad fellow to have thrown Kazane out on her caboose when she went with Takane and Sakura to see him after the whole Saint Artemis incident to take charge.

Kazane should have explained to Sakura that it is bad manners to assume that you have the run of the place and can do whatever you want before going to see Leopard for the first time. What Kazane was doing with Leopard is the same thing as is the case at a meeting of the Shishidou Trustees; if Sakura started disruptively scampering around the room or if Akiha and Nami get into a big fight where objects and insults are thrown through the air while Kazane is trying to conduct a meeting at her house, Kazane (at least I hope this is the case!!!) would not even think twice about putting a stop to it because that reflects very badly on her to not have her household under control. Why the heck was Sakura not kept at heel from scampering around all over Leopard's room?!? Was that kid raised by wolves or something!?! Takane could and should have kept Sakura in line while Kazane was working with Leopard. Oh well . . .

It seems that the purple blood stains that drizzle down Nami's face are her QT activity marks considering that they disappeared when Nami was shown aboard Benkei before Tsutsuji had Benkei depart at the end. I wonder how Nam is going to use her anti-QT powers if a square hit during combat will probably severely injure her due to not having that Q-TECTOR to protect her. On the other hand, without that Q-TECTOR and the Primavera, there is now a serious downside to Nami trying to kill her other siblings and perhaps Nami will learn to deal diplomatically with people. I really would love to see how Nami is doing with Tsutsuji and Benkei a year or two in the future. I predict that Nami will still be somewhat upset at her sisters but will also have learned the proper way to wield her talents and developed a trade. Kagura should have stuck around to watch over Nami and see how she does; it is the least she could do after endangering Nami's life in the first place by giving her the Primavera.

All in all, the conclusion of »Sora wo Kakeru Shoujo« is dynamic and enigmatic. There are several ambiguities and unanswered questions.

How did Panther come to be? Was Panther a mistake in programming Leopard?

While it is clear that Kagura is a Shishidou and that she is well-known to Kazane and her sisters, what relationship does she have with them? Kagura being the Shishidou sisters' mother does not work because of the 50 year preamble detailing the conflict between the Nervalists and the Enigma Alliance. It is possible that Kagura could be their grandmother if she looked a bit older and was not such a fierce fighter. Kagura being an aunt of theirs might work for the relationship but not for her congenital capabilities of second sight, battle strength, will/wish, anti-QT, and intelligence being passed on to the five sisters. Anybody have any insight on this?

What the heck is Kagura going to do with the rest of her life now that she no longer has to fight the Nervalists?
Old 2009-07-04, 22:18   Link #60
Kon the Magnificent

i say they should do an OVA to see the lives of everyone three or four years in the future, with a new enemy who will force them all to work together, and have some casulties

but on another matter

Nami is still my number one

tying for numer two are; Bou and Min-chan

and three; Imoko-chan, have to love the boiled potato

who are your top charcaters after watching the series?
Closed Thread