AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Lucky Star

Notices

View Poll Results: Who's your Favourite Lucky Star Main Character ?
Kagami 192 35.89%
Konata 263 49.16%
Miyuki 19 3.55%
Tsukasa 61 11.40%
Voters: 535. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2007-05-21, 23:58   Link #101
shinku no kage
:Still Yayoi's Onii~chan:

Quote:
Originally Posted by KudoShinichi View Post
Tsukasa was my 3rd with yutaka at 2nd. but it seems she took over yutaka spot already xD. or maybe yutaka debut would impress me more.but of cos Kagami will always be my top 1. but i wont be surprise if tsukasa is already more famous then kagami.
Ah, Yutaka-chan. Hmmmm, this poll would very likely have a big difference if the other characters were accounted for. I'm hoping when Yutaka,etc appear in the anime it'd be a memorable and impressing moment...but then again, with Lucky Star's tempo they'd just walk out of nowhere and then become a regular. Like Yui-san. XD

Tsukasa more popular than Kagami!!? Uuuuummmm Well its all about personal preference so.

But she's climbed up my rankings after ep.6. To top it off she sings really cute. LOL, that was a good ending...but Konata was pretty annoying, what happend to Karaoke manners?
Old 2007-05-22, 07:03   Link #102
z3phyr.mp3
:love: Tsukasa :love:
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to z3phyr.mp3
Quote:
Originally Posted by shinku no kage View Post

Tsukasa more popular than Kagami!!? Uuuuummmm Well its all about personal preference so.

But she's climbed up my rankings after ep.6. To top it off she sings really cute. LOL, that was a good ending...but Konata was pretty annoying, what happend to Karaoke manners?
i have to agree that tsukasa's ratings are going up...
but for me i had begin to favor tsukasa over kagami after that "balsamic vinegar" episode... and given that the new director has been adding focus to tsukasa these recent episodes i won't see it as impossible if she had a high ranking in the next character polls... thats is if they continue to showcase more of tsukasa... but even if her screen time would decline (i hope not) she would still have my vote...

and tsukasa singing just overloaded me with moe~
Old 2007-05-22, 11:30   Link #103
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

She must have gotten drunk and went beserk lol. just kidding...

Seriously though Konata's popularity amongs people maybe because in every episode she shows new faces, styles of laughing, giggling, movements and she's pretty entertaining just look at her face it'll give you a smile in no time. Kagami on the other hand is a tsundre, which is "ALWAYS IN" and popular amongs many anime fans. Tsukasa is the gentle/nice type girl that is somewhat forgetful sometimes which is quite good and cute that makes her likable and as for Miyuki like Minoru said, she's kind, gentle smart eaasy to approach and has big busts and another plus is her glasses, the nerdy clumsy girl that is the in betweener among the group is never least.

But I always go for the most unique girl in ANY anime seires. As for now Konata hits me my heart HARDER than any other anime girl characters i've seen this '07.
Old 2007-05-22, 11:35   Link #104
Teukku
Cute, isn't she <3

To me, Kagami is my choice. She is just playing hard-to-catch and thats what makes her cute on her own way. Konata is just plain loli, Tsukasa-type characters are quite enough and Miyuki is... well, not really my type of character at all!
Old 2007-05-22, 11:48   Link #105
Meophist

I actually liked Tsukasa more when they didn't focus on her too much.

…still my favourite character though.
Old 2007-05-22, 12:08   Link #106
Pellissier
♪~ Daydreaming ~♪
*Graphic Designer
*Administrator

Of course, in my yesterday's speech, I forgot to state as Kagami is and will be (unless the oceans reverse) my unreachable number 1. She just owns all the elements hitting on me such as sweetness, cuteness, tsundereness, strong temperedness and so on. besides there's no other character that cracks me up just by saying "Nanda to ?"
I think that her seiyuu - Emiri Katou - also has a key role for having me like her so much ; I do recognize that Hirano Aya as Konata is at one of her best career's performances (almost certainly the best after Haruhi). But as far as this series is concerned, I still like Kagami more. This, despite I'm using a double Tsukasa combo as sig/ava at the moment
Old 2007-05-22, 20:53   Link #107
shinku no kage
:Still Yayoi's Onii~chan:

Aaaggghh!! _('A')/

I finally got to watch ep.7!! Tsukasa is really gaining focus!! The scene with the phone...uuuuuu, MOE~!!! The new director IS focusing on Tsukasa!! ('^')

...Konata always seems to gain "something" during every ep...just in this ep she got to me with her ring tone of "Hare Hare Yukai"...and her mail adress. LOL

...not to mention on how she started the episode off.
Old 2007-05-22, 21:34   Link #108
LCeh

If you asked me who was my favorite character in earlier episodes, I would have no doubt answered Konata, but having seen up to episode 7 now, I am probably leaning more towards Kagami. Her personality is just so adorable.
Old 2007-05-22, 21:51   Link #109
krln99

Does anyone else here love that little hand wave Konata does? It's kind of like something an old lady would do!
Old 2007-05-23, 01:56   Link #110
Rekuzan
Wingless

Send a message via ICQ to Rekuzan Send a message via AIM to Rekuzan Send a message via MSN to Rekuzan Send a message via Yahoo to Rekuzan
I like Tsukasa X3
Old 2007-05-23, 16:26   Link #111
archanfels

Twin Tail + Tsundere + Tsukkomi = I'm sold >.>
Old 2007-05-24, 00:51   Link #112
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

^Dammit, I wish we can still make fan club threads. The Triple Threat (TTT) fan club would be a fabulous name for the Kagami fan club. XD

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
Old 2007-05-26, 02:08   Link #113
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

The poll on 2channel is getting significantly different results from here (votes as of Friday noon Japan time):

1 118votes Kagami
2 106votes Miyuki
3 85votes Konata
4 60votes Tsukasa
5 32votes Akira
others
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Old 2007-05-26, 02:17   Link #114
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo View Post
The poll on 2channel is getting significantly different results from here (votes as of Friday noon Japan time):

1 118votes Kagami
2 106votes Miyuki
3 85votes Konata
4 60votes Tsukasa
5 32votes Akira
others
You know, I could see that, but I always imagined Tsukasa being higher. Something like Kagami or Konata in first, Tsuka in second or third and Miyuki in fourth. I guess the glasses bit works well for Miyuki though, but if that's the case what about the cell phone bit and rear end bit for Tsukasa. I think I'm breaking the rule of trying to understand the otaku mind again.
Old 2007-05-26, 02:35   Link #115
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Rule 1 -- they rarely make any damn sense at all Apparently, you could put glasses on an ashtray and some of them would want to marry it.

I'm actually surprised Kagami is doing so well... I figured Tsukasa would be subrmarining in for the win with that group. Like I said...
Old 2007-05-26, 02:41   Link #116
Skane
Anime Snark

Arrow

Quote:

1 118votes Kagami
2 106votes Miyuki
3 85votes Konata
4 60votes Tsukasa
5 32votes Akira
others
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaioshin_Sama View Post
You know, I could see that, but I always imagined Tsukasa being higher. Something like Kagami or Konata in first, Tsuka in second or third and Miyuki in fourth. I guess the glasses bit works well for Miyuki though, but if that's the case what about the cell phone bit and rear end bit for Tsukasa. I think I'm breaking the rule of trying to understand the otaku mind again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexx View Post
Rule 1 -- they rarely make any damn sense at all Apparently, you could put glasses on an ashtray and some of them would want to marry it.

I'm actually surprised Kagami is doing so well... I figured Tsukasa would be subrmarining in for the win with that group. Like I said...
And if we combine this with the current poll at Anime on My Mind, it would seem that Kagami's popularity transcends all manner of creed, race, religion, blah-blah-blah.

Hmm.
Old 2007-05-26, 12:51   Link #117
gekko

Quote:

1 118votes Kagami
2 106votes Miyuki
3 85votes Konata
4 60votes Tsukasa
5 32votes Akira
others
ugh, Miyuki is so boring and yet so high. Japanese Otakus All because of the glasses?
Old 2007-05-26, 15:14   Link #118
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by gekko View Post
ugh, Miyuki is so boring and yet so high. Japanese Otakus All because of the glasses?
She's not my favorite, but I don't think she's "boring." She combines top-student, didactic prig, good pal, deeply courteous ojou-sama, glasses, and dojikko-moe, and more aspects of her character may come out. And Endou Aya's voice is interesting. Although Japanese otaku can seem strange, some posters on 2channel seem to have a pretty subtle understanding of what's going on in their favorite shows, or at least with their favorite types of character.

On the other hand, I did find it weird that the full results list included votes for a number of characters that haven't appeared yet, apparently on the basis of their seiyuus (Chihara Minori's character got a lot of votes).
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Old 2007-05-27, 19:47   Link #119
TLTw804

If the sig isnt a give away, My vote went to konata. Kagami and co are nice, but i think my second fav would have to be Yui, looking foward to seeing if theres more development with her character in the rest of the series.
Old 2007-05-27, 20:42   Link #120
archanfels

So it's true: You throw a pair of glasses on a baboon and the Japanese otakus will scream "MOE"

Hey, I've nothing against Miyuki, but she simply doesn't even have enough screentime to warrent that kind of popularity yet imo.
Closed Thread