AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2013-06-18, 23:07   Link #41
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
Othinius not S+ though? And Angel Accelerator being same level as Kakine?
The consensus over a 2ch is the current 50/50 Odin is not as good as Fiamma during his peak of power.

Angel Accelerator should be Kakine cleanly, no one would disagree. But this is not a who beats who ranking too.
Take in Kakine's now near infinite durability, his ranking got boosted all the way up.
shmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-19, 01:40   Link #42
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmaster View Post
The consensus over a 2ch is the current 50/50 Odin is not as good as Fiamma during his peak of power.

Angel Accelerator should be Kakine cleanly, no one would disagree. But this is not a who beats who ranking too.
Take in Kakine's now near infinite durability, his ranking got boosted all the way up.
That's a good point. I didn't really think about it. But that makes sense. If she were at least as strong as Fiamma by being OP 50% of the time, she probably wouldn't have to wait to make herself 100% before executing her plan. She could just try to either eliminate Aleister completely (if she's strong enough) or use her power to skew the world the way that she wants and at least hold off Aleister in the meantime.

I have a question: she's worried about Touma reversing whatever she does to the world. If she changes it beyond recognition, what would he even do to start changing it back? Wouldn't he have to touch it while the magic's happening. If Touma isn't even there, wouldn't the magic succeed? I thought Touma couldn't negate after-effects of the power, or is the power activating/working continuously in this case?

BTW: yeah, Kakine because of his infinite creation is very powerful. I am curious though... Kakine's power seems similar to dark legacy at this point, doesn't it? Dark Legacy does sound like dark matter... but... I'm curious as to whether or not there's a connection. If so.... it could explain some things...

I like where you put Rensa in her top form in version 2.1. When I said Birdway could maybe beat Acqua, I didn't mean in battle. I meant she would take advantage of his decency and goodness he had from before and utilize it against him and make him destroy himself. I'm sure she could just make him feel really guilty for his actions and make him break down. As long as she could stay away from him, she'd probably be fine.

Spoiler for NT 5,6 Birdway:

By the way guys, you are exaggerating about the vending machine.....................

Stop calling it so weak. Don't lie/joke about that. You think it would lose to God tier? I doubt it That vending machine can withstand guts, railguns, and imagine breaker. If you think about that... it has to be a pretty sturdy machine... and it must not have any illusions... it must really know what it wants to do in life: torment Touma all of the time
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-19, 02:54   Link #43
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

I doubt Levinia would have chance against Acqua, assuming he is at his peak of power.
Acqua's belief in justice is approaching the realm of zealotry. I highly doubt Levinia can exploit him mentally. Physically, being a double saint makes him eons ahead of regular saints. Even taking into the account of Levinia's fire power, the gap in physical spec is just too big.
shmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-19, 03:23   Link #44
larethian

Quote:
Originally Posted by judasmartel View Post
Vending Machine pwns freaking everything except the God Tier. EVEN Imagine Breaker (2000 yen) and Railgun (10000 yen).
By far, the best fact of Indexverse.
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-19, 06:14   Link #45
OverNOut
The Obsever

Quote:
Vending Machine pwns freaking everything except the God Tier. EVEN Imagine Breaker (2000 yen) and Railgun (10000 yen).
Lol, that made my day.
I bet that even Othinus will lose (money) to the Vending Machine.
OverNOut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-19, 07:50   Link #46
versionf

Quote:
Originally Posted by dniv View Post
I like where you put Rensa in her top form in version 2.1.
Just to clarify, I didn't make the chart.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OverNOut View Post
Lol, that made my day.
I bet that even Othinus will lose (money) to the Vending Machine.
50%
versionf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-19, 09:11   Link #47
leukrota

Quote:
Indeed, now that you put it what way...

They should put Washing machine just above Kanzaki, and Vending machine at around Aiwass/Aleister's level (troll god tier).
leukrota is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-19, 09:17   Link #48
OverNOut
The Obsever

^ The Washing Machine did cause Kanzaki to cry in its first appearance.
OverNOut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-19, 12:28   Link #49
Hiss13
No time to sleep, 不幸だ

Quote:
Originally Posted by OverNOut View Post
^ The Washing Machine did cause Kanzaki to cry in its first appearance.
The Washing Machine has its own Saint Killer attack.

Even if it made her cry in its first appearance, they later became the best of friends.
Hiss13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-19, 15:37   Link #50
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by versionf View Post
Just to clarify, I didn't make the chart.

50%
You wish. Even if she can do anything. That vending machine defies reality. I mean it defies guts/Gunha which already seems to defy logic so... she would still have to pay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leukrota View Post
Indeed, now that you put it what way...

They should put Washing machine just above Kanzaki, and Vending machine at around Aiwass/Aleister's level (troll god tier).
Yes. That washing machine is an AC washing machine it's the real deal.
Also:
What other vending machine can play victory songs? If you know of one, please let me know. I think it's part of Aleister's plan... or maybe he's part of it's plan
Old 2013-06-23, 22:00   Link #51
Ihaxlikenoob
Nine Lives Blade Works

Quote:
Originally Posted by versionf View Post
Here's version 2.1, it might get updated soon but I'll post it anyway.
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Ahh, just remembered to ask, where do you find these charts?
Ihaxlikenoob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-25, 08:37   Link #52
versionf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ihaxlikenoob View Post
Ahh, just remembered to ask, where do you find these charts?
Original was from JP IIRC, not sure though. Recent one is edited and updated by a guy from /a/, anime board of 4chan.
versionf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-02, 11:31   Link #53
Miraluka
Banned

It seems that Ollerus = Evil Kakine(with Marian's weapon creating thing)
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-02, 15:23   Link #54
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
It seems that Ollerus = Evil Kakine(with Marian's weapon creating thing)
Ollerus said Gunha might be + Ollerus if he figured out his powers... does this mean Gunha could be the #2 in terms of power at his max or maybe #1
Old 2013-09-02, 23:11   Link #55
Lulu Vie Britania
Genderless telepath

We haven't seen any fights between Accel and Ollerus yet. There is a possibility Accel can beat him.
And in terms of awakening Accel has the most powerful.
I believe he can beat Evil Kakine if he awakens.
Old 2013-09-03, 00:25   Link #56
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lulu Vie Britania View Post
We haven't seen any fights between Accel and Ollerus yet. There is a possibility Accel can beat him.
And in terms of awakening Accel has the most powerful.
I believe he can beat Evil Kakine if he awakens.
I hope he can... otherwise Aleister chose wrong... and that would just be ridiculous... Aleister only can make so MANY mistakes as opposed to most people who only can have so MANY successes.

Frankly, I am surprised that Evil Kakine is so powerful... though I guess that infinite dark matter creation is a problem... isn't Kakine worried about the same problem happening as what happened before? If Rikou messes with Kakine won't the same thing happen as before or are things different now?
Old 2013-09-03, 08:54   Link #57
LazyHunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dniv View Post
Frankly, I am surprised that Evil Kakine is so powerful... though I guess that infinite dark matter creation is a problem... isn't Kakine worried about the same problem happening as what happened before? If Rikou messes with Kakine won't the same thing happen as before or are things different now?
His good side already has a body and will of his own, what else could posibly jump out of him and ruin his day? His insanier side? His girly side (gender bender FTW) His tsundere self towards Accelerator?

And obviously spawning anything you want without having to follow the rules of physics is incredible broken with a bare minimum of imagination.
LazyHunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-05, 09:54   Link #58
Phibrizzo
Honos628

Lets not start of multiple personalities because we can get into a Hulk level argument.
Phibrizzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-14, 13:40   Link #59
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

Images
A Certain Universal Strength Report Pyramid
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
/a/ finally updated the chart. Includes NT9, Railgun latest chapter, Endymion and Necessarius.
This'll probably get updated again later on due to some doubtful points like Ureapaddy and Freadia being that high(higher than Mugino and Misaka).
And Misaka's forced transformation with Exterior is doubtful as well as we haven't seen the full extent of that.

Discuss.

>Segway-kun in the support
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-14, 14:24   Link #60
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by belatkuro View Post
Spoiler for size:
/a/ finally updated the chart. Includes NT9, Railgun latest chapter, Endymion and Necessarius.
This'll probably get updated again later on due to some doubtful points like Ureapaddy and Freadia being that high(higher than Mugino and Misaka).
And Misaka's forced transformation with Exterior is doubtful as well as we haven't seen the full extent of that.

Discuss.

>Segway-kun in the support
Since, this is the regular power level discussion, and last volume has a ton of spoilers, we should probably spoiler everything related to that discussion here for a while longer:
Spoiler: