AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2011-09-19, 11:31   Link #21021
Tachibana
タチバナ

I imagined Tsukune's berserk transformations like Ichigo's from Bleach, Ichigo's first hollow transformations were when his inner hollow took control but no major changes just his eyes became inverted, similar to Tsukune's first generation berserk (Ghoul) transformations where Tsukune transforms into a vampire with the eyes, fangs and black tattoo markings that appear and spread around the bite marks left by Moka, Tsukune's second generation berserk (Ghoul) transformation occurred during the ritual with Touhou, when i saw that form of Tsukune it reminded me of Ichigo's second hollow form during his battle with Ulquiorra.

I agree with Tempest35, when Tsukune is being controlled by his Shinso vampire blood, which resulted in his Ghoul-like transformations and especially that new form during the ritual, Tsukune's power is very devastating, I can only imagine what kind of devastation his kind of power will bring at the Floating Garden, it's gonna be pure awesomeness.

If only Tsukune had the Cero technique combined with his new berserk form, now that would be awesome, the Cero is one of my favorite attacks from Bleach
Old 2011-09-19, 13:18   Link #21022
zero akashiya

if u need bio on me, well have u noticed if u watched vampire knight then rosario vampire, zero n inner moka looks alike, therefore i think thier twins, so here i am
zero akashiya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-19, 16:03   Link #21023
Yorae_paladin1

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Wonder if the beserked ghoul form can be compared to the Dark Hadou of Evil Ryu....just a theory. Later on Ryu in SF he can control it and use it without him turning evil.
actually ryu abandoned satsui no hadou completely in sf 3 which after SF4. See in the sf4 animated feature after beating seth with the metsu hadoken ryu staed it took everything he had to use that technique properly
"I do not hate you. I do not think your a monster just another species trying to live like us humans. If there is a monster in this world its nature itself for wanting and allowing spectacles of death and destruction."

Neo Human Angelus Von Doom to Abyssal Riful before there battle. My fic saga revelations of the past title Advent Rising
Yorae_paladin1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-19, 17:14   Link #21024
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
Quote:
Originally Posted by zero akashiya View Post
if u need bio on me, well have u noticed if u watched vampire knight then rosario vampire, zero n inner moka looks alike, therefore i think thier twins, so here i am
Um... let me get it out of your head right now that Rosario + Vampire and Vampire Knight are anything alike, outside of having vampires in them. Vampire Knight, I believe, is a shoujo love-triangle story. R+V is a shounen harem. And that's just for starters. Especially since this series has characters that are badass (well, maybe except for our lolis, but even they can kick ass every once in a while), and there's very little wangst

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-19, 17:30   Link #21025
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Bah, to each, his own, no need to bash other vampire anime (too hard). I imagine that if Rosario wasn't in the school setting, it would be a much more dark story.
Old 2011-09-19, 20:38   Link #21026
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorae_paladin1 View Post
actually ryu abandoned satsui no hadou completely in sf 3 which after SF4. See in the sf4 animated feature after beating seth with the metsu hadoken ryu staed it took everything he had to use that technique properly
Ah yes the special SFIV anime. I feel that is Tsukune's future with his youki powers. So Gouken is Tohoufuhai that sealed the Dark Hadou or should I say re-channeled Ryu/Tsukune's chakra lines to be able to overcome the SNH/Shinso blood.
Old 2011-09-19, 20:52   Link #21027
Yorae_paladin1

Quote:
Ah yes the special SFIV anime. I feel that is Tsukune's future with his youki powers. So Gouken is Tohoufuhai that sealed the Dark Hadou or should I say re-channeled Ryu/Tsukune's chakra lines to be able to overcome the SNH/Shinso blood.
true but theres a difference satsui no hadou is corrupted human ki which if consumed by can turn a human into a corrupted abomination what happens to gouki when he turns to Oni. But yes there are similarities also gouken didn't try to help him control gouken is adamant on ryu abandoning it whihc is why he sealed it much akumas/goukis charging
"I do not hate you. I do not think your a monster just another species trying to live like us humans. If there is a monster in this world its nature itself for wanting and allowing spectacles of death and destruction."

Neo Human Angelus Von Doom to Abyssal Riful before there battle. My fic saga revelations of the past title Advent Rising
Yorae_paladin1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-19, 21:54   Link #21028
zero akashiya

twins or no twins?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
Um... let me get it out of your head right now that Rosario + Vampire and Vampire Knight are anything alike, outside of having vampires in them. Vampire Knight, I believe, is a shoujo love-triangle story. R+V is a shounen harem. And that's just for starters. Especially since this series has characters that are badass (well, maybe except for our lolis, but even they can kick ass every once in a while), and there's very little wangst
ya sure........but still just saying take a closer look at zero n inner moka, i mean come on seriously, eact jawline, almost same shaped eyes n have the same attitude, who didn give a thought about that, i have
Old 2011-09-19, 22:50   Link #21029
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorae_paladin1 View Post
true but theres a difference satsui no hadou is corrupted human ki which if consumed by can turn a human into a corrupted abomination what happens to gouki when he turns to Oni. But yes there are similarities also gouken didn't try to help him control gouken is adamant on ryu abandoning it whihc is why he sealed it much akumas/goukis charging
Yes there is a big difference on a ayashi energy and SNH. SNH seems to be more potent and powerful that giving into it can change a man to an Oni, while with Tsukune seals and boobies(lol) can bring him back to his senses.

No wonder Gouken's win quote on E.Ryu is that don't give in Ryu.
Wonder if he kissed Ryu, much like how Kurumu kissed Tsukune. lol j/k
Old 2011-09-21, 08:39   Link #21030
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Kenji, you just killed three cats and one bat with that post...
Old 2011-09-21, 14:57   Link #21031
RexDraco
Dragon King

Location: Internet writing fanfictions, novels, and doing art
Send a message via AIM to RexDraco
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
Bah, to each, his own, no need to bash other vampire anime (too hard). I imagine that if Rosario wasn't in the school setting, it would be a much more dark story.
Actually I wrote a fanfiction off of the RV original pilot and following that it quite a dark story even in a school setting.

And for VampireKNight I enjoy it and RV there shouldnt be bashing because they both use VERY different vampire archetypes. RV uses modern Vampire lore and VK uses more ancient lore with a bit of modern. Can't compare, can't bash.

But i must say I was giddy with the new chapter. I actually had that monster appear in a fanfiction of mine. I swear Ikeda sensei is reading my fanfiction like a ninja

Every time you review a fanfiction, a chapter gets complete.
RexDraco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-21, 19:37   Link #21032
Sinta

Rubi is seriously so much ownage - the last couple of chapters were cracking me up!
Old 2011-09-21, 20:52   Link #21033
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Hmm...Another person that reminds me of Tsukune getting bitten by a vampire, but is still human is Ragna the Blood Edge, he was bitten by Racheal Alucard similar to when Moka injects vamp blood to Tsukune and powers up temporarily, but is still Ragna and Tsukune are stiil human, though one of Ragna's eyes turned red and his hair grew white in the process to save him from the bleeding of his cut off right hand, later on he acquired "Azure Grimoire" the black best power to regain a new hand.

Also he was also trained by the best and has has a seal to unlock Azure Grimoire full power. Though mistaking it that it's your power it will corrupt you, so you need to control it rather than making it yours, like a weapon.

I feel now Fairy Tale wants to use the Shinso blood as a weapon, Alucard is the Black Beast and the Ayashi power is similar to Azure Grimoire.

Just a comparison.
Old 2011-10-01, 13:18   Link #21034
Tachibana
タチバナ

PICTURE TIME!, FOR ALL YOU AKASHA LOVERS INCLUDING MYSELF

Spoiler for Akasha:

This is probably the best work of Akasha ive seen thus far

NOT MY ARTWORK, credit goes to the artist who made it...

Last edited by Tachibana; 2011-10-01 at 13:45.
Tachibana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-01, 14:33   Link #21035
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

Wow. She's really lovely
Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-01, 15:03   Link #21036
Mahou
ダメ人 - 人間失格

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
PICTURE TIME!, FOR ALL YOU AKASHA LOVERS INCLUDING MYSELF

Spoiler for Akasha:

This is probably the best work of Akasha ive seen thus far

NOT MY ARTWORK, credit goes to the artist who made it...
And ~ claimed under the name of Mahou! I love this artwork <3. This really makes me want that Akasha returns alive
Mahou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-01, 15:05   Link #21037
Xagzan

Great coloring, what an unbelievable beaut
Xagzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-02, 05:19   Link #21038
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

@-Shinso Tsukune

Why thus she remind me of Madoka in that color....
Old 2011-10-02, 05:35   Link #21039
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
@-Shinso Tsukune

Why thus she remind me of Madoka in that color....
Idk, but this is the best artwork of Akasha ive seen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahou View Post
And ~ claimed under the name of Mahou! I love this artwork <3. This really makes me want that Akasha returns alive
With what Akua said in 42, there is always hope that Akasha will return my friend
Old 2011-10-03, 03:09   Link #21040
Renegade334
Sleepy Lurker
*Graphic Designer

Ch.46:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Renegade334; 2011-10-03 at 06:31.
Renegade334 is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire