Notices

Old 2004-08-12, 19:14   Link #261
_Sin_
Member of the Year 2004!

Location: "And if thou doest not well, _Sin_ lieth at the door."- Genesis 4:7
Quote:
Originally Posted by aahhsin
O O O is it your eyes? Well this is my theory

By working out your thighs, you also created a secondary effect of burning off fat from your upper body. Namely your arms, chest area, and stomach. Most likely by running. Thus due to the shrinkage of your other areas, your breasts looks larger now.

What are you worrying about anyways? We all win.
If that was true, the breasts would shrink as well since they are nearly nothing but fat...

I'd guess that it's some kinda puberty boost.

And you know that you made me write a long and useless post just because you were not precise about the affected area? =/
_Sin_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-12, 19:35   Link #262
Yogo_Pogo
A laughing demonic Skull

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Sin_
Just to make sure I do not misunderstand, we are talking about the butt now, aren't we? I don't know why you haven't typed that out; it's easy, look: Butt, butt, butt, butt[...]
llama said « up there », it’s certainly a breast problem…

Quote:
Originally Posted by llama
Maybe I was just due for some extra development. (although...I thought I was past all that...)
The problem is that women tend to loose breast when developing muscle in this area.

***********************IMPORTANT WARNING NOTICE*******************
THE PREVIOUS PART OF THIS POST WAS WRITTEN BEFORE HAVING RED THIS:
Quote:
No, I'm not talking about my butt. :: If it was my butt getting bigger, that would make more sense to me since it's more involved in the thigh exercises. I'm talking about..."the twins". I don't understand how thigh excercise would make them bigger! It's just wroooooong! I don't get it...
***********************IMPORTANT WARNING NOTICE*******************

Quote:
What are you worrying about anyways? We all win.
You can say this but there are women who don’t like to have big breast. With big breast you can’t wear all the clothes you want and the most important you can have trouble finding bra that suit your taste. When you wear a cup bigger than the “C” cup your choice of bra style decrease a lot especially if the breast gotten bigger but not the under bust.
Yogo_Pogo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-12, 20:09   Link #263
diabolistic
pythagorean≠python gorax

Quote:
No, I'm not talking about my butt. :: If it was my butt getting bigger, that would make more sense to me since it's more involved in the thigh exercises. I'm talking about..."the twins". I don't understand how thigh excercise would make them bigger! It's just wroooooong! I don't get it...
hmm.. not being female, i don't see how this can occur..
the only explanation i can come up with is that it might have been that time of the month.. from what my girl friends tell me, their.. err.. twins.. grow during that time.

<Pabs> kcl, you sure do put out a lot of Naruto eps
diabolistic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-12, 20:22   Link #264
_Sin_
Member of the Year 2004!

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabolistic
hmm.. not being female, i don't see how this can occur..
the only explanation i can come up with is that it might have been that time of the month.. from what my girl friends tell me, their.. err.. twins.. grow during that time.
Well, I guess we can rule that out since llama would have realized that some time before I guess^^
Old 2004-08-13, 00:00   Link #265
llama

Send a message via AIM to llama
Quote:
O O O is it your eyes?
LOL! Yes! My eyes keep getting bigger! Could this be a possible side effect of watching too much anime? I'll be looking like the girl in my sig soon enough!

Quote:
Well, I guess we can rule that out since llama would have realized that some time before I guess^^
Yes, I definitely would have realized it. And if it was that time of the month, I can also promise you I would not have been doing any thigh excercise! That would have been quite uncomfortable...

But anyway, a very nice forum member gave me some information and I'm not worried about it anymore. (though I'm sure the discussion will continue regardless...) I think I probably just need to stop worrying about my figure!
llama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-13, 00:08   Link #266
Lexander
www.thefestlanders.com

Beer goggles also come in handy. What do you know.
Lexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-13, 01:28   Link #267
g33k
Just another anime fool

Send a message via MSN to g33k
ROFL!!! this is the best forum eva ;D

jsut wondering.. are we still rating thights?? cause reading the post made me take a pic of mine.. the colors are kinda crappy (webcam...) so i wanted to know =D
g33k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-13, 02:14   Link #268
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by g33k
ROFL!!! this is the best forum eva ;D

jsut wondering.. are we still rating thights?? cause reading the post made me take a pic of mine.. the colors are kinda crappy (webcam...) so i wanted to know =D
We will never outlaw thigh pictures in this thread, though rating them is entirely optional. As long as we are somehow talking about thighs we are still on topic.

Strangely we're on topic talking about Llama's twins since they are somehow related to her thighs. Somehow. Maybe the conversation will eventually reveal the relationship. I live in hope.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
NoSanninWa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-13, 02:41   Link #269
g33k
Just another anime fool

lol k
i say take pic of llamas thights and twins so we can see the relationship =D rofls

Now this.. is really me.. im not shaved.. just that i dont have that much hair on me ummmm if the quality is that awfull... ill try it with my digit cam..

If u dont like boxer dont click.. btw i put up the link cause the real size is just brutal for a forum... i need to learn to handle photoshop :S.
So when i click it u will see it small size.. if u wanna see it large size u know what to click

My thights

Ps: go easy on the ratings..
Old 2004-08-13, 03:33   Link #270
junko
model bliss

Quote:
lol k
i say take pic of llamas thights and twins so we can see the relationship =D rofls

Now this.. is really me.. im not shaved.. just that i dont have that much hair on me ummmm if the quality is that awfull... ill try it with my digit cam..

If u dont like boxer dont click.. btw i put up the link cause the real size is just brutal for a forum... i need to learn to handle photoshop :S.
So when i click it u will see it small size.. if u wanna see it large size u know what to click

My thights

Wow. Nice thights, man. 8/10 They look great.

llama: what kind of thigh exercises were you doing? I don't know a lot about exercising, or reps, or anything that involves me getting off my fat ass, but thigh excercises shouldn't increase the size of your breasts. But, however, I do know that some people don't stop growing until 22-ish. So . . . yeah.
junko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-13, 09:46   Link #271
0ink
Animal Mafia Godfather

Send a message via AIM to 0ink Send a message via Yahoo to 0ink
Since i dont know what the hell youre talking about at this stage i will just answer the first post seriously and completely ignore all the others in here.

1) Check if its fat or muscle. If you have a job/hobby/etc where you walk alot it might be muscle. For example in my case its both... so i have freakin huge ones.

2) Anyway, To burn that fat. Start running, Swimming, Biking, Rollerblading works too and the plus with that is that it doesnt kill your knees like running does.... although you have to spend more time doing it... But going uphill will kinda fix that for you. Or so i think.

+ With blades are that they also train your stomach and back so you get a great posture.

3) Do the evil excercise known as... Well dont know what its called in english. Lets just say "Evil exercise".

To do the "Evil exercise", do as following. Sit in a 90 degree angle with your back against the wall. Like sitting down, without a chair.

Within a few seconds pain will come, If youre not fit that is. Its a great excercise, not only physical, Its also mental conditioning.

When your legs start shaking from side to side and you try to hold them in place. Thats when it gets fun.

Anyway, Thats alittle from me. I hate weightlifting and crap like that. I prefer regular bodywork, So did bruce lee according to rumors and if you get a body of steel like that you must be doing something right.

/Oink - The future trainer person dude for athletes. (Just have to start studying it. DAMN SCHOOL)
0ink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-13, 09:49   Link #272
_Sin_
Member of the Year 2004!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0ink
Since i dont know what the hell youre talking about at this stage i will just answer the first post seriously and completely ignore all the others in here.
Do you imply that this thread is worthless? Now you did it...
Old 2004-08-13, 09:51   Link #273
Yogo_Pogo
A laughing demonic Skull

Quote:

My thights

Are you sure you didn't shave? Maybe you're blond or something...
8,5/10
you want to know why
Spoiler for the reason:

For _Sin_: hihi
Yogo_Pogo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-13, 10:47   Link #274
0ink
Animal Mafia Godfather

Send a message via AIM to 0ink Send a message via Yahoo to 0ink
Quote:
Do you imply that this thread is worthless? Now you did it...
Im implying that the replies that came after was more about showing off your "goods" than talking about how to fix them.
0ink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-13, 16:42   Link #275
g33k
Just another anime fool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yogo_Pogo
Are you sure you didn't shave? Maybe you're blond or something...
8,5/10
Quote:
Originally Posted by junko
Wow. Nice thights, man. 8/10 They look great.
hehehheh thx ;D .. well i did practice soccer till last year..
Old 2004-08-13, 17:14   Link #276
llama

Send a message via AIM to llama
Quote:
lol k
Well, if I DO ever post a pic of myself on the forums, I'll be fully clothed, so don't get your hopes up. :P Although it will probably never happen now since if I do post a pic, I know where people will be looking.

Quote:
llama: what kind of thigh exercises were you doing? I don't know a lot about exercising, or reps, or anything that involves me getting off my fat ass, but thigh excercises shouldn't increase the size of your breasts. But, however, I do know that some people don't stop growing until 22-ish. So . . . yeah.
I was doing some biking and squats and swimming...bit of everything, really. But I'm thinking now that the developement was completely unrelated and it was just coincidence that it happened around the same time.
llama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-13, 17:27   Link #277
Secca
nya`
*Artist

Quote:
I was doing some biking and squats and swimming...bit of everything, really. But I'm thinking now that the developement was completely unrelated and it was just coincidence that it happened around the same time.
The key is not to think about it, ^^ about every female are self concious about the size, either too small or too big and getting that perfect size in an obsession. Just watch your diet, you'll be fine.
Secca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-14, 00:43   Link #278
diabolistic
pythagorean≠python gorax

Quote:
3) Do the evil excercise known as... Well dont know what its called in english. Lets just say "Evil exercise".

To do the "Evil exercise", do as following. Sit in a 90 degree angle with your back against the wall. Like sitting down, without a chair.

Within a few seconds pain will come, If youre not fit that is. Its a great excercise, not only physical, Its also mental conditioning.

When your legs start shaking from side to side and you try to hold them in place. Thats when it gets fun.

Anyway, Thats alittle from me. I hate weightlifting and crap like that. I prefer regular bodywork, So did bruce lee according to rumors and if you get a body of steel like that you must be doing something right.

/Oink - The future trainer person dude for athletes. (Just have to start studying it. DAMN SCHOOL)
ZOMG!!!1
I do this evil exercise before i sleep... without the wall though.
It is a truly evil and real-bad kind of thing!
I learned this exercise of doom from junior school ^^

Bruce Lee did weightlifting.. he had some sort of crazy weight machine in his basement of his own design
i'm 99.999999% sure that Bruce Lee had killer thighs..
Spoiler:

edit: didn't want to post again, so here we have.. OLYMPIC STANDARD THIGHS..something we can all work hard to achieve :P
Spoiler for Thighs from Olympus:

<Pabs> kcl, you sure do put out a lot of Naruto eps

Last edited by diabolistic; 2004-08-14 at 01:19.
diabolistic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-14, 01:03   Link #279
junko
model bliss

Quote:
Im implying that the replies that came after was more about showing off your "goods" than talking about how to fix them.
Hey, we gave her some good advice. It wasn't until after all the thigh advice had been pretty much exhausted did we roll out the thigh pictures.
junko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-14, 01:16   Link #280
Lexander
www.thefestlanders.com

Quote:
Hey, we gave her some good advice. It wasn't until after all the thigh advice had been pretty much exhausted did we roll out the thigh pictures.
Amazing how pissy some people get for no reason

It shoudl have been specified that what we are actually looking for is a personnal trainer's lifelong experience put into words.

prerequisite:
1. must have published more than 20 books just on thighs.
2. Has a phd on human anatomy.
Lexander is offline   Reply With Quote