AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2010-12-04, 10:49   Link #881
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Quote:
Keep in mind it's the first one she's ever seen, so her reaction might not mean much
I still think that he's actually a beast, even though it's the first one that she've seen I mean, his 'stress' should've build up because of the girls and perhaps it'll give an unimaginable amount of energy that------
no wait, let's stop this ;_;

btw, this chapter is awesome I mean, I know that from the spoiler pics that this chapter will be awesome, but after reading the chapter itself; it far exceed my expectation It become more ecchi as the chapter goes up, and not to mention that the plot keeps steadily advancing.

---Which reminds me, is there any possibility that there'll be serious battle in the near future? I mean, Yabuki's black cat is a battle manga...and with him being better at drawing lately, I'm interested at how Yabuki will do if he add some serious battle scene in this manga

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-04, 13:29   Link #882
OceanBlue
Not an expert on things

Yami's confused face is ridiculously adorable. When she's explaining how she's confused about her feelings, her somewhat-pouting face was so cute!
OceanBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-04, 14:04   Link #883
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
I can hardly believe it but yeah, it looks like it did happen. After all, we didn't see Rito get out of the bath in the first chapter. No wonder this situation made such a big impression on him
Was that the dream Mea interrupted or his memory? Because it was dark all around the panel, I took it was a dream.

Quote:
He's going to need a lot of stamina for sure. Some girls like Momo probably won't be satisfied easily. Lala's inventions could probably help, she could even clone him like in that doujin... no more problems with this way!
Must be something similar to shadow clones, so all of the experiences won't be lost.
Old 2010-12-04, 14:16   Link #884
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Used Can View Post
Karma may be a bitch, but not to Rito. While he sucks the luck out of every male around, he gets sucked something else.
Nice one

God, I hate him so much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
Was that the dream Mea interrupted or his memory? Because it was dark all around the panel, I took it was a dream.
If it weren't dark, we would have seen something that can't be shown in that kind of magazine (it's already amazing they allow him to go this far). Mea was clearly trying to read Rito's memory at the time. The other scenes she saw did happen, so no reason for this one to be just a fantasy. I suppose it's possible Rito's mind embellished this memory, but I think it did happen. I WANT TO BELIEVE!
Old 2010-12-04, 14:21   Link #885
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
If it weren't dark, we would have seen something that can't be shown in that kind of magazine (it's already amazing they allow him to go this far). Mea was clearly trying to read Rito's memory at the time. The other scenes she saw did happen, so no reason for this one to be just a fantasy. I suppose it's possible Rito's mind embellished this memory, but I think it did happen. I WANT TO BELIEVE!
Yes, we all want to believe...
Spoiler for If You Want to Still Believe:
I too am surprised he is getting away with so much in this particular magazine. I wish this series had made it to Young Animal in all honesty.
Old 2010-12-04, 14:29   Link #886
Xagzan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
Yes, we all want to believe...
Spoiler for If You Want to Still Believe:
I too am surprised he is getting away with so much in this particular magazine. I wish this series had made it to Young Animal in all honesty.
Yeah, I agree guys. I do think the extra "service" was dream exclusive and probably didn't happen, unless it was just a quick little kiss rather than...more I mean come on, look at how Rito reacts just to being in the same tub with a girl. If something THAT big happened, he'd be laid up in the hospital for a week due to shock. He definitely wouldn't be as mellow as he was at school in this chapter.

Side note: Yui smiling is adorable (and rare!)
Xagzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-04, 14:32   Link #887
Johnny
Working the bags...

We don't yet if he is awkward around Momo since he was on the roof the entire chapter...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-04, 14:35   Link #888
Equidistant

I'd say the "kiss" was just Mea's messed up interpretation of the memory. The dialogue that went along with it about Rito making everyone, including Yami, his slaves would seem to suggest that.
Equidistant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-04, 14:40   Link #889
Xagzan

Well, whether he was with Momo or not this chapter, a highstrung guy like him wouldn't so chill if he really did just get his first full...you know. No matter who he was around. And it would probably be on his mind at some point other than a dream.
Old 2010-12-04, 15:02   Link #890
Ashaman

Quote:
Originally Posted by CantQuiteGuess View Post
I'd say the "kiss" was just Mea's messed up interpretation of the memory. The dialogue that went along with it about Rito making everyone, including Yami, his slaves would seem to suggest that.
Later on, Momo did mention wanting to make them his lover slaves. Gotta remember, that scene was in chap 1, and the love slave comment was chap 2, while this little flash back was after both.

I think it was just a dream though.

The bath scene has been weighing on his mind recently, so even in his dreams it appears.

Mea melds into his dream, and it gets embellished a little as both their thoughts take a slightly more ecchi turn
Old 2010-12-04, 15:38   Link #891
wingman32x

Nice chapter.

I lol'd at Nana's description of Rito. It's going to be hard to convince her of joining ANY plan involving Rito, let alone become a member of his Harem. To her credit, though, she did sort of compliment him. But she's still like 90% Tsun ATM.

Loved Rito's line about Kotegawa. It was weird because I was just talking about that .

I liked the talk that Yui and Yami had. I like that Yami's starting to ask questions like that.

The dream sequence was funny. Lol, poor Rito. You can't catch a break, even in your dreams. Mei's reaction to Rito's "little guy" was good, but I liked Momo's better.

And last but not least we get a bit more info on Mea's plan. Overall, a good chapter.
wingman32x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-04, 15:56   Link #892
Used Can

I don't think Mea is interpreting memories here. Rito asked how it was possible for her to create such a familiar environment to him, and Mea told him she was able to do it, since he had "those kinds" of memories from that place, and then the scene with Momo was shown. So, I think that scene did happen. Of course, whether Momo got to give him a full blowjob, sucked his penis just once or just kissed it, we don't know, but she did do something along those lines.
Old 2010-12-04, 15:57   Link #893
Xagzan

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingman32x View Post
Nice chapter.

I lol'd at Nana's description of Rito. It's going to be hard to convince her of joining ANY plan involving Rito, let alone become a member of his Harem. To her credit, though, she did sort of compliment him. But she's still like 90% Tsun ATM.
I laughed hard at Nana's imagining of Rito as she told Mea. He was like a Rito Panty Monster.

Quote:
Loved Rito's line about Kotegawa. It was weird because I was just talking about that .
But that raises the question, does he actually realize that she likes him? He definitely didn't know it when the first series ended, but now even though Momo suggested it to him, it doesn't seem to be fully registering with him. He didn't even ask himself if he could like her back.

Quote:
The dream sequence was funny. Lol, poor Rito. You can't catch a break, even in your dreams. Mei's reaction to Rito's "little guy" was good, but I liked Momo's better.
Now that Momo and Mea have been in the exact same position, I think it would be fun for that to happen to the other girls. They all get that glimpse and we get to see their different reactions, heh.
Old 2010-12-04, 16:15   Link #894
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xagzan View Post
Yeah, I agree guys. I do think the extra "service" was dream exclusive and probably didn't happen, unless it was just a quick little kiss rather than...more I mean come on, look at how Rito reacts just to being in the same tub with a girl. If something THAT big happened, he'd be laid up in the hospital for a week due to shock. He definitely wouldn't be as mellow as he was at school in this chapter.
I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
We don't yet if he is awkward around Momo since he was on the roof the entire chapter...
The dream was about the first chapter, so he has seen Momo since then.

Quote:
Now that Momo and Mea have been in the exact same position, I think it would be fun for that to happen to the other girls. They all get that glimpse and we get to see their different reactions, heh.
Perhaps that'll be their initiation into the harem?

But it is always funny to see the girl's reaction the first time she sees it. One of my favorites just had the three heroines see it, and we know he is "gifted" so it was quite comical.
Old 2010-12-04, 16:20   Link #895
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
TLR Darkness > KissxSis

Who agrees?
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-04, 16:23   Link #896
wingman32x

Quote:
I don't think Mea is interpreting memories here. Rito asked how it was possible for her to create such a familiar environment to him, and Mea told him she was able to do it, since he had "those kinds" of memories from that place, and then the scene with Momo was shown. So, I think that scene did happen. Of course, whether Momo got to give him a full blowjob, sucked his penis just once or just kissed it, we don't know, but she did do something along those lines.
I personally think it could go either way. But yeah, there is a possibility of something like that happening off screen. No one can say weather or not what we saw is all that happened.

Quote:
But that raises the question, does he actually realize that she likes him? He definitely didn't know it when the first series ended, but now even though Momo suggested it to him, it doesn't seem to be fully registering with him. He didn't even ask himself if he could like her back.
Not yet IMO. Momo's comment about it def. made him think about it, but I don't think he fully understands yet.
wingman32x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-04, 16:31   Link #897
Used Can

As for Rito's behaviour around Momo, notice that in chapter 2 she was clearly intending to have sex with him. I don't think it'd be too far-fetched to say she's probably done other things like this before. Of course, there's a huge difference between Momo kissing, licking his neck and her sucking his penis. However, I think he's probably got used to her antics. Again, notice that Mea said she was able to create that dream due to a "situation that left a big impression on him". Not only that, but she learned about the harem plan, precisely because she saw that scene.

Of course, since the picture was darkened, there are chances she was kissing some other place, but taken into account this is Momo we're talking about, and that she did try to have sex with him in chapter 2, would it be really weird if she did go that far?
Old 2010-12-04, 16:49   Link #898
Soraya21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marty17 View Post
I say a bit of that & answering some readers curiosity of who's taking care of Celine now that everybody in Rito's household goes to school.
That makes sense. This also makes me think that future chapters now will mostly take place at school since the vast majority of the cast minus Mikan can be found there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CantQuiteGuess View Post
I myself am kind of on the fence on this subject too. What you said about Rito's memories mashing together and being over-embellished makes perfect sense. But at the same time, I have a much harder time picturing Momo not doing anything else in that situation where Rito's shlong is fully out in display mere inches in front of her face and so easily within happy reach.
Soraya21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-04, 17:25   Link #899
Xagzan

Quote:
As for Rito's behaviour around Momo, notice that in chapter 2 she was clearly intending to have sex with him. I don't think it'd be too far-fetched to say she's probably done other things like this before. Of course, there's a huge difference between Momo kissing, licking his neck and her sucking his penis. However, I think he's probably got used to her antics. Again, notice that Mea said she was able to create that dream due to a "situation that left a big impression on him". Not only that, but she learned about the harem plan, precisely because she saw that scene.
Yes the event left an impression, but don't forget this is a dream, and dreams don't always go exactly as the event they recall. In fact it's probably rare for that to happen.

Quote:
Of course, since the picture was darkened, there are chances she was kissing some other place, but taken into account this is Momo we're talking about, and that she did try to have sex with him in chapter 2, would it be really weird if she did go that far?
There's a difference between Momo trying something with Rito and her actually succeeding in doing something. He's used to the former, but the latter's on a whole other level.

Quote:
Not yet IMO. Momo's comment about it def. made him think about it, but I don't think he fully understands yet.
I thought he would be smarter than that too.

Well, you know what this means. It's a perfect reason for a Yui confession arc!
Old 2010-12-04, 17:33   Link #900
Used Can

Quote:
Yes the event left an impression, but don't forget this is a dream, and dreams don't always go exactly as the event they recall. In fact it's probably rare for that to happen.
The scene with Mea was a dream. However, unlike a regular dream, this was a dream created by Mea - due to super-tech and shit. Mea was able to create this dream because of an event in Rito's memories (not dreams) that left a big impression on him.

Tags
ecchi, fake harem, harem, manga, nudity, romance, sci-fi, shounen