AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Reviews & Recommendations

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-12-24, 05:14   Link #1
Lemitus

-----> Need Help Finding this kind of Anime<-----

Ok there are a couple type of animes that I want.

Ok first, I want fanservice/romance/ecchi, if it contains at least 2 of those 3 please list it. I loved Love Hina, Onegai Teacher, Tenjou Tenje etc...

ok Second would be, Lesbian themed anime, like a lesbian romance thing. Know of any please list it.

And third, incest/romance kind of anime, like Onegai Twins, if it contains ecchi its a plus!

Please help!
Old 2006-12-24, 06:13   Link #2
Kleo Scanti
Urd Fangirl

He is my Master - fanservice (maids, school girls, big breasts etc) + ecchi + some romance + some lesbian motives (which are mostly fanservice in this case) + comedy.
Mai HiME - generally good anime, includes some fanservice, romance, lesbian motives, comedy, drama, action etc. I strongly recommend watching also DVD specials to see more ecchi.
Strawberry Panic - romance in girls-only school.
Stainless Night - pure yuri.
Old 2006-12-24, 10:47   Link #3
Ravage

I don't think you'll need that much help in the fanservice/romance/ecchi category, as that comprises about half the anime out there.
For yuri, indeed Mai Hime, Strawberry Panic and Kashimashi for instance.
Incest...eehmn, maybe Koi Kaze, although that is more serious themed(doesn't have that much fanservice stuff, but a good anime nonetheless).
Old 2006-12-24, 11:16   Link #4
Matrim
Naysayer?Fanboy?Wiseacre?

Quote:
ok Second would be, Lesbian themed anime, like a lesbian romance thing. Know of any please list it.
Kannaduki no Miko
Kashimashi
Simoun

Quote:
Mai HiME - generally good anime, includes some fanservice, romance, lesbian motives, comedy, drama, action etc. I strongly recommend watching also DVD specials to see more ecchi.
I second this.

Old 2006-12-27, 14:29   Link #5
bladerash

you like incest anime?
dude.. u're sick
Old 2006-12-27, 14:41   Link #6
kingdom_elladrel
Ayu-ism

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladerash View Post
you like incest anime?
dude.. u're sick
......And the relevance of that post to this thread and to the person asking would be.....what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemitus View Post
Ok there are a couple type of animes that I want.

Ok first, I want fanservice/romance/ecchi, if it contains at least 2 of those 3 please list it. I loved Love Hina, Onegai Teacher, Tenjou Tenje etc...

And third, incest/romance kind of anime, like Onegai Twins, if it contains ecchi its a plus!

Please help!
I second Mai Hime for sure, that has some fan service.

Rizelmine is rather perverted, an awful lot of ecchi there.

Also, Boku wa Imouto ni Koi wo Suru: Secret Sweethearts - Kono Koi wa Himitsu is romantic angst, there's incest in that one.
Old 2006-12-27, 14:51   Link #7
Crystal_Method
I want dreads...
*Artist

Soukou no Strain - It's got fanservice, a little bit of ecchi, and there's a one sided lesbian love action going on between the main character and one of the side characters. (the side character is a little obsessive over the main character.)

Girls Bravo - another one sided lesbian love going on, and lot of ecchi and fanservice.
Old 2006-12-27, 20:33   Link #8
fto
Anime Forever

Hmm for ecchi/romance/fanservice

Some mecha anime with them
-Shin Gattai Goddannar (sorry if misspelled)
-Vandread

I second Girls Bravo
and ill thrid mai hime as well
Old 2006-12-27, 23:13   Link #9
Lemitus

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladerash View Post
you like incest anime?
dude.. u're sick
I am guessing you have never seen Onegai Twins?

Thanks everyone!
Old 2007-01-11, 07:58   Link #10
Zerokule

There is that one series where the dude date his sister before he found out that is really was his sister and then they both have to deal with that knowledge and something. I haven't watched it yet, but I hear it's good. But probably not up your alley, most of what you mentioned was lighthearted.

found it - Koi Kaze
Soon after his younger sister was born, Koushiro's parents divorced. The two siblings were raised separately - Koushiro by their father, and Nanoka, his younger sister, by their mother.

10 years passed and Koushiro had forgotten about his sister completely. He lives a normal life, working at a dating agency. However, his sister would be attending high school in the spring. To ease her daily commute, she moves in with Koushiro. This situation proves perplexing for him. To make matters more awkward, he had previously dated Nanoka without recognising her as his sister. To add to his embarassment, the agonies of a broken heart had once driven him to tears, and it was Nanoka who had comforted him.

Nanoka attaches herself to Koushiro as if to make up for the time lost during their separation. Koushiro decides to become a good brother, but fails from the start. Nanoka is just too cute, and he cannot help being aware that she was an attractive girl.

He knows he must hide his feelings for his sister. However, every time he
meets innocent Nanoka, those feelings surge to the fore and make him irritable, resulting in another day of self-loathing.

description provided by Animenfo

Last edited by Zerokule; 2007-01-11 at 08:42. Reason: found out what the name of the series was
Old 2007-01-11, 08:46   Link #11
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
incest.. whata bout Ceres

her brother becomes obsessed with her later on but thats not the main loving int he series
Old 2007-01-11, 09:42   Link #12
andromeda0201

hmm well for an incest like.... the closest i can think of to Onegai Twins is Da Capo, although I don't think the siblings are related. Some people see Canvas 2 as incest as well... depends what you think

fanservice/romance/ecchi.... plenty of those
Magikano
Kage Kara Mamoru
Ichigo 100%
Midori no Hibi
Vandread
Aoi Yori Aoshi
Chobits
Suzuka
Zero no Tsukaima
Old 2007-01-11, 12:02   Link #13
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

A lot of people mislabel stories as "incest romance" where unrelated people, cousins (1st/2nd) live together under the same roof (e.g. Canvas 2, Shuffle!) or grow up together in close proximity (e.g. Lamune). That's just mislabeling. There are actually very very few real "incest" anime involving blood-tie immediate family members who grew up together (brother/sister, father/daughter, etc).
Old 2007-01-12, 08:37   Link #14
poppy@muffy
poppy@muffy

Although i'm not a yuri fan, but i recommand you Strawberry Panic. This is a quite famous yuri( 100%) anime. The anime is well drawn too. ENJOY~!^_^
Closed Thread