AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2013-06-12, 08:23   Link #21
HasuMasu
*Artist

It's not like her lower half is stuck under the tree, so it can still be used.
HasuMasu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-12, 08:28   Link #22
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Yup...the Fourth's an idiot...
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-12, 08:45   Link #23
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eragon View Post
Now, since Kishi seems to have turned his troll mode off for the past 2 chapters, here's hoping Oro screws everyone with surprise butt-sex
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shay View Post
Yes!!!!!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by shalala View Post
Your forgetting that Tsunade has no lower half. Soo no suprise buttsex for her :P.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasumi View Post
It's not like her lower half is stuck under the tree, so it can still be used.
You’re actually debating whether or not Tsunade will receive buttsex from Orochi??!

For heaven's sake...
Old 2013-06-12, 09:15   Link #24
GDB

There's a reason he's represented by a snake, you know.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-12, 09:42   Link #25
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

-Neato chapter I guess. It is nice how despite all that's happened between the three of the them, Team 7 can still function well in tandem with one another. Really not much to say other than "Here is your Team 7 spotlight. Enjoy the kicking of the ass". As a bonus, we also get to see what Orochimaru has been up to.

-Of course, we all know the 10-tails is far from finished. If this combo attack from Sasuke and Naruto ends up actually finishing it off, I will be surprised to say the least.
Old 2013-06-12, 10:20   Link #26
Artimus_Prime
The First Rasengan!!

Sasukes aim is to eliminate Madara
Old 2013-06-12, 10:59   Link #27
Ulquiorra
Inactive Member

Send a message via ICQ to Ulquiorra Send a message via AIM to Ulquiorra Send a message via Yahoo to Ulquiorra
There is a definite vibe that Sasuke is going to betray the Alliance. And that will be the twist Kishi has planning. Orochimaru seems to be in on it. But not Sasuke's lackeys.

Don't know what Oro is going to do, but the idea that he is going to save Tsunade and heal the other Kages with Karin seems ridiculous even for this manga. Time to reestablish why he was such a great villain. Both Madara and Obito have been taken out of the equation. So whatever Sasuke wants to do can be put in motion. We know the juubi is not being taken out that easily.

We still need the Naruto vs. Sasuke fight.
Ulquiorra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-12, 11:04   Link #28
GDB

Sasuke must realize the true power in their world comes from being a bijuu like Naruto and Bee. Thus, he will become the Juubi's bijuu (which I just noticed coincidentally is Bijuu with the "bi" moved to the front). Naruto will obtain the other half of the Kyuubi, and along with the spirits of the others, will fight Sasuke.

Basically, level the playing field so that it's essentially Sage Naruto vs EMS Sasuke, but with big monsterous chakra levels.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-12, 11:36   Link #29
ranchan13

Ya know, I'm a little shocked that the 4th Hokage didn't say something about how his son took the Rasengan further than he.

Anyways, the Amaterasu Rasenshuriken was epic. Really takes me back to Zabuza, when Naruto pretended to be a shuriken and Sasuke threw him to break the water prison. Sasuke and Naruto really are at their best when they work together.

And then all the others watching are like, "Wow, that's like epic Kage level teamwork." Here's hoping the backstabbing that is soon to come is believable.
Integrated
Artificial
Lifeform
ranchan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-12, 11:57   Link #30
Eragon
Still Alive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor View Post
You’re actually debating whether or not Tsunade will receive buttsex from Orochi??!

For heaven's sake...
Why does everybody assume its gonna be Tsunade? Gaara is also there. And given Oro's history...yeah, you can puzzle that one out XD
Old 2013-06-12, 12:06   Link #31
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eragon View Post
Why does everybody assume its gonna be Tsunade? Gaara is also there. And given Oro's history...yeah, you can puzzle that one out XD
Gaara's no longer an EMO boy though. Nu-uh. Not with his sand-mom's protecting him from a slimy-pedo. So I guess he's not Oro's type anymore .
Old 2013-06-12, 12:50   Link #32
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranchan13 View Post
Ya know, I'm a little shocked that the 4th Hokage didn't say something about how his son took the Rasengan further than he.
He made a short comment about this last chapter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
Sasuke must realize the true power in their world comes from being a bijuu like Naruto and Bee. Thus, he will become the Juubi's bijuu (which I just noticed coincidentally is Bijuu with the "bi" moved to the front). Naruto will obtain the other half of the Kyuubi, and along with the spirits of the others, will fight Sasuke.
The Bijuu are merely pets for the ones with true power and those are the descendants of the original Sage.
You are confusing Bijuu with Jinchuuriki, the latter are the host for the former.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulquiorra View Post
There is a definite vibe that Sasuke is going to betray the Alliance. And that will be the twist Kishi has planning. Orochimaru seems to be in on it. But not Sasuke's lackeys.
One could hope for the last few hundreds chapter not to be completely forgotten (although...) but honestly it reminds me of what the author did with Kabuto and his long supposed betrayal that never amounted to anything. I expect a few more comments about this in the following chapters in order to keep us on our toes about whether Sasuke is still secretly an antagonist but in the end the answer will be nothing but a rivalry with Naruto.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-12, 13:23   Link #33
Ero-Senn1n

I think this chapter confirms that Sasuke wants to rule with power, and it seems to me that in the end he wants to rule not only Konoha but also all villages. It was the theme for the 2 sons of the sage of 6 paths too, now we have Sasuke and Naruto. It's not a coincidence that while Naruto is friends with his summon the snake boss calls Sasuke "Sasuke-sama".

BTW i don't fully understand Sai's reaction to Sasuke's words "burn it down". Was that a mistranslation?

Last edited by Ero-Senn1n; 2013-06-12 at 13:48.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-12, 13:31   Link #34
Artimus_Prime
The First Rasengan!!

Sasuke has decided to protect the village
he is going after Madara.
Old 2013-06-12, 13:40   Link #35
Ushio the Omega

So according to the data books a Chōōdama Rasengan would easily carve away an entire mountain so what in the world would a fuuton Chōōdama rasen shuriken do? it has to be near the power of Kurama's biggest bijudama's at least.

Next week we finally get to see how the five kage are getting on after 33 chapters... wow it doesn't seem that it's been since september that we last saw the five kage's does it.

Oh also official Shakuton is made by combining fire and air elements.
Ushio the Omega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-12, 13:55   Link #36
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
Sasuke must realize the true power in their world comes from being a Jinchuuriki like Naruto and Bee. Thus, he will become the Juubi's Jinchuuriki [...]. Naruto will obtain the other half of the Kyuubi, and along with the spirits of the others, will fight Sasuke.

Basically, level the playing field so that it's essentially Sage Naruto vs EMS Sasuke, but with big monsterous chakra levels.
fixed: replaced "Bijuu", which refers to a beast, with "Jinchuuriki", which refers to a person that has a "Bijuu" sealed inside of him/her.

back2topic
The first thing I though about when Sasuke said "burn it down" was "burn Konoha down"
Old 2013-06-12, 14:03   Link #37
quagmire

I don't think Sasuke will betray the alliance. It's just he still is his dark self while fighting on the alliances side.

I still think Kishi is setting up a repeat of the 1st vs Madara in Naruto and Sasuke.
quagmire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-12, 14:08   Link #38
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"

Quote:
Originally Posted by quagmire View Post
I don't think Sasuke will betray the alliance. It's just he still is his dark self while fighting on the alliances side.

I still think Kishi is setting up a repeat of the 1st vs Madara in Naruto and Sasuke.
Well I guess Sasuke will be the last step to "overcome hatred"
Old 2013-06-12, 15:04   Link #39
Tachibana
タチバナ

Seriously? Sasuke shows a bit of his former darker self and now everyone is questioning his allegiance?

Sasuke has returned to being an ally and good person, there is really no reason to question that even though he shows a bit of his darker self, big deal.
Old 2013-06-12, 15:04   Link #40
ranchan13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
He made a short comment about this last chapter
So he did
Now why is he calling his son a bastard? Was he not actually married to Kushina
Integrated
Artificial
Lifeform
ranchan13 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags