Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2014-09-23, 16:40   Link #7341
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by crunchytaco View Post
Yeah, we get you're a real sadist, congrats.

The who and what?
1. Sadist? My God, NP. I'm just indifferent as I knew that your fav chara might die.

2. Think of this aeries x 1000 times the cruel factor.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-23, 16:50   Link #7342
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Let's NOT drag 'Wolf Guy' into this one... Good lord, that manga is seriously 'red eyed' rage-inducing... As bad as 'Akame ga Kill' is, I'm glad it doesn't go into details like 'Wolf Guy'... Although it could go that route very very easily.
Old 2014-09-23, 16:52   Link #7343
Tenzen12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor View Post

Oh, that was you? LOL. Tbh, I don’t remember who posted it. I just remember how confident the post sounds in declaring how Lubbock will live until he dies of old age as if the poster knows what the author is planning with the character. I guess that’s why it sticks in my mind.

Yep, I found the sarcastic post. So it is you :

LOL
You might belive me or not (if it's you I don't realy care) but, it's not like I was confident he will get away for sure. As you can see youself, I was countering notion that Rabac will DEFINITELY die, how his grim fate is UNAVOIDABLE and other total BS (oh yeah and used sarcasm). These claims appear like for 40 chapters already everytime something happen:

Rabbac will definitely die, Mine is as good as dead already, Leone is next to go, Najenda whatever...

But they still keep surviving and rendering death flags into useless accessionaries without any meaning and yet these redudant lines keep appearing again and again until ... one day... you get it right! Well, gratz. I was right everytime they survived and I am very happy with that statistic.
Old 2014-09-23, 16:53   Link #7344
Wandering Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by K. Shiruto View Post
Which only made it far more satisfying when Seryuu finally bit the dust, right?
You got that right.
Old 2014-09-23, 17:05   Link #7345
Seitsuki
Onee!

Ironic so many people hate on Seryuu and her justice when they're just as unyielding and vehement in applying their own.
Old 2014-09-23, 17:11   Link #7346
Homura7

Oh, don't misunderstand. The fact I want an antagonist to die so badly is a sign I like it a lot.

Yes, even Syura. The purpose that guy served was to garner all the hate and antinpathy from the readers. And it succeed, I've never wanted a bastard like him to die as much as others. Takahiro sure knows how to make villians as disgustingly evil as they can be.
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-23, 17:15   Link #7347
Tenzen12

I don't understand that hate for Seryuu either, personaly I like her as much as Esdeath or Chelsea, though not so much as Leone and Mine.
Old 2014-09-23, 17:23   Link #7348
Homura7

Seryuu is the psychotic yandere every man dreams to have as his waifu.
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-23, 17:26   Link #7349
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to kusabireika
I want a trap character too bad he is death
Old 2014-09-23, 17:34   Link #7350
Wandering Soul

Quote:
Oh, don't misunderstand. The fact I want an antagonist to die so badly is a sign I like it a lot.

Yes, even Syura. The purpose that guy served was to garner all the hate and antinpathy from the readers. And it succeed, I've never wanted a bastard like him to die as much as others. Takahiro sure knows how to make villians as disgustingly evil as they can be.
Pretty much this. I liked Seryu in the sense that she was more of love to hate antagonist to me.

Syura I just wanted to see die in the worst way possible with no mercy whatsoever.
Wandering Soul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-23, 18:17   Link #7351
Estzero1

Quote:

Damn right. Syura is really one of those bastards you can hate for their doings, but I think some of us have to thank him, especially the shippers.
What I want to say is that without Syura help, Tatsumi and Esdeath had never spent their time together on this island, even if this was the breaking point for the shipping.

What´s the answer to everything ?
Estzero1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-23, 18:33   Link #7352
crunchytaco
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miraluka View Post
1. Sadist? My God, NP. I'm just indifferent as I knew that your fav chara might die.

2. Think of this aeries x 1000 times the cruel factor.
That makes no sense. But im over it.
crunchytaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-23, 19:05   Link #7353
Death Usagi
Banned

Seryuu was a total psycho who had a massive nightmare fuel face and was a total bitch that I wanted her to die ASAP. I am glad it happened and we have moved on with the story. Thank god.
Death Usagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-23, 19:31   Link #7354
Tenzen12

Yeah, she was psycho, but otherwise she was nice and kind girl. Lot of people tend forget that.
Old 2014-09-23, 19:54   Link #7355
saw2097

Bringing us back to the conversation of character deaths, the author goes back and forth between Night Raid and the Jaegars, so the next to die will probably be a Jaegar.

And Kurome has just been getting so much attention this arc hasn't she.
saw2097 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-23, 20:13   Link #7356
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
You might belive me or not (if it's you I don't realy care) but, it's not like I was confident he will get away for sure.
LOL you seem care enough to reply me twice. The first one, I didn’t even know I was talking about you until you came up with it yourself. So, your action alone is already contrary to what you said.

Quote:
As you can see youself, I was countering notion that Rabac will DEFINITELY die, how his grim fate is UNAVOIDABLE and other total BS (oh yeah and used sarcasm). These claims appear like for 40 chapters already everytime something happen:
Except, I’m not talking about previous arcs (which I rarely participated, if at all) but this recent Wild Hunt arc which is the time you posted your sarcastic remark that Lubbock will survive. More specifically, I saw a death flag for Lubbock after both him and Tats got captured. You can even see it that I posted that myself on the same page as your sarcastic post (among other posters). And guess who’s right?

Quote:
But they still keep surviving and rendering death flags into useless accessionaries without any meaning and yet these redudant lines keep appearing again and again until ... one day... you get it right! Well, gratz. I was right everytime they survived and I am very happy with that statistic.
That’s not really fair is it? That’s like saying you are right every day for claiming that "Tom Cruise & Nicole Kidman’s marriage are ok and will be ok" until the day they are divorced (which is silly). Of course those who predicted that they will eventually get divorced only got it right once compared to the days they live as a husband and wife. Same case with those who said Lubbock will get killed. In other words, a silly comparison. What really matters are those who got the last laugh for being right, like those who predicted that Tobi is…
Spoiler for Major spoiler for Naruto. Do not open if you're not up to date with the anime/manga.:
Old 2014-09-23, 20:41   Link #7357
crunchytaco
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by Death Usagi View Post
Seryuu was a total psycho who had a massive nightmare fuel face and was a total bitch.
That's the whole reason why I love her! She's a Moe Bitch

crunchytaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-23, 21:38   Link #7358
Nice

http://www.mangasky.com/Akame_ga_Kill/4/12/

Personally, I see this the same as bors and rubboc swearing they would live. It'll be her in tatsumis place.

As for the jaeger - night raid deaths. Let's see
In order since the formation of the jaegers:

Dr stylish
Bols
Chelsea
Seryu
Sussanoo
Ran
Rubboc

So, even though the countdown started after stylishs death, that means technically it true that it goes back and forth but technically it dosent.

If kurome is the next to die, then I bet mine will be the one to do it (there was a bit of emphasis on that back when she tried to snipe her so akame would not have to fight her)
If that happens, wave will definetly kill mine.
That would lead to a tatsumi vs wave battle where no one wins, and tatsumi is rescued at the last second
Nice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-23, 22:31   Link #7359
Miraluka
Banned

@Nice
Seems legit.

But Leone?

---

Crunchy, that's what you get for butting in without getting the idea beforehand lol.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-23, 22:41   Link #7360
arthand

It seems a brutal torture is waiting for Tatsumi before his execution , anyway he may get an easy death because Esdeath loves him who knows .
arthand is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, blood and gore, crazy author, dead protagonist, death, edgy, fantasy, happiness?, revolution, sadistic author, shounen, tragedy, we're all gonna die!