AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2012-12-03, 19:16   Link #4221
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Friggin awesome. The HF opening is incredible. A Ufotable HF would be a dream come true. Saber Alter and Shirou in all of his badassery. Ohhhh man.
Old 2012-12-05, 14:02   Link #4222
Mura
Now or Never

Send a message via AIM to Mura Send a message via MSN to Mura
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
Friggin awesome. The HF opening is incredible. A Ufotable HF would be a dream come true. Saber Alter and Shirou in all of his badassery. Ohhhh man.
Couldn't agree any more. We need a HF ufotable adaptation so bad.
Old 2012-12-08, 12:58   Link #4223
Yusei Fudo
Banned

We need Heaven's Feel 100% animated into a series now. We got game OP. It's time for anime series/movie/OVA... ;___;
Yusei Fudo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-08, 13:06   Link #4224
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

I wish I could talk to the big guys at Aniplex and Type-Moon and ask why not. There has to be a reason why.
Old 2012-12-08, 13:07   Link #4225
Mura
Now or Never

Send a message via AIM to Mura Send a message via MSN to Mura
Didn't the H-scenes have a major influence on the story? Its been a while so I can't remember. That may be the reason since obviously they can't air that on television.
Old 2012-12-08, 13:32   Link #4226
GDB

They aired a certain Sakura scene in episode 1 of Fate/Zero. There are ways to include H-scene context without including the H-scene, and ufotable seems to understand how that's done. It happens in American TV and movies all the time.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-10, 17:18   Link #4227
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mura View Post
Didn't the H-scenes have a major influence on the story? Its been a while so I can't remember. That may be the reason since obviously they can't air that on television.
isn't Queens blade air on tv?
Old 2012-12-10, 18:06   Link #4228
GDB

Queen's Blade is fan-service, not H-scenes. There's a big difference between showing boobs and showing high schoolers getting it on/getting tentacle raped.
Old 2012-12-11, 11:20   Link #4229
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

If it ever gets adapted, they will most likely use the Realta Nua version as the basis, so they won't have to bother with H-scenes. Penisworm rape can be shown without being too explicit, like in F/Z.
Old 2012-12-11, 11:55   Link #4230
GDB

The Realta Nua version had vampirism, which I don't even know how it ended up working in the 2-year jump part. All they'd have to do is allude to things like in F/Z. No need to change things just to change them.
Old 2012-12-12, 18:56   Link #4231
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Exactly. Allude to and do it off camera.

But I agree with Kanon, in all probability... Realta Nua will be used.
Old 2012-12-12, 19:20   Link #4232
GDB

I think it depends on who does it. If Ufotable gets it, I have a feeling they'll allude to it to stick to Fate/Zero more closely. If anyone else, especially DEEN, gets it, it'll almost certainly be the Realta Nua version.
Old 2012-12-17, 23:43   Link #4233
Yusei Fudo
Banned

Well Heaven's Feel has to be made as it is direct sequel to Fate/Zero's main concept. Especially with Avenger.
Yusei Fudo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-08, 07:04   Link #4234
Cherry_Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
Exactly. Allude to and do it off camera.
Well, that's mostly what Realta Nua does, I think, except for the sex scenes and the rape scene, that are a lot harder to just do "off-camera".

Quote:
But I agree with Kanon, in all probability... Realta Nua will be used.
Yeah, as irritating as it is, Realta Nua is the more usual version of the game to be used for anything now.
Old 2013-02-24, 15:48   Link #4235
Eriko 556

Hello, guys. I have a question about Fuyuki's church: If I remmember well, Kotomine left when Grail War 4 ended and locked up the orphans in church's basement for Gil's mana supply.

I don't remmember excatly, but what happened to the church between these 10 years? They locked it or something? This question came up these days and I couldn't find the answer.

If I'm wrong, please, correct me.
Eriko 556 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-25, 08:47   Link #4236
Cherry_Lover

The church was open and used for services as always. Your average churchgoer doesn't go down into the basement....
Old 2013-03-01, 19:18   Link #4237
Magnum Bookworm
The Bookworm

Who cares if HF's H-scenes are censored? I mean, all Shirou and Sakura have to is kiss, then in the next scene say "we bumped uglies". If everything else is animated appropriately, then I'll be able to die happy.
Old 2013-03-02, 21:29   Link #4238
Cherry_Lover

Yes, but that's not what they do. They've actually removed the sex entirely from the story, as well as any hints at it.
Old 2013-05-18, 13:51   Link #4239
Thryfe

So after much research and speculation ide like to possibly make some Sakura fans happy. I enjoyed all the Fate/Stay routes and like many others I was pretty appalled at the Sakura situation. While im not really a Sakura fan I felt after playing through HF that it soured my view of The ending for my beloved fate route haha, mainly because I thought its messed up how Sakura is left high and dry.

Ive come to realize that Sakura isn't screwed in the Fate Route at least. Zouken never made an appearance in that route at all, so we all assume He is still being a dick and torturing Sakura. Zouken is however mentioned in the Fate Route, he is possibly dead. On the 13th day of Fate Shirou asks Kotomine about Gilgamesh, sometime during the conversation Kotomine mentions that someone could have been hiding him. The original master, or "A Magus that knew about the grail war but did not become a master". This would mean Zouken, its then confirmed the very next sentence. "I know one such person, but that is impossible as well. The old Makiri has already retired".

The key here would be Retired. Its used in a way that would imply death, in the verb sense of to "recede or Disappear". In Fate/Zero Kotomine mentions that Zouken is an enemy that he needs to kill one day. Its possible that before Fate starts Kotomine acts on that. He would certainly be capable of it because of his Baptism rite ability which directly harms the soul. We already know from HF that Zouken's soul itself is decaying. The baptism rite in theory would wipe out whats left of Zouken's soul. Alternatively (and much more likely) Zouken could have just run out of time and soul decayed, which seems to fit the description of "retired" more accurately. Seeing as all the routes are separate from each other and essentially their own story this could work. Hypothetically now(don't get upset) lets assume Fate is the "true" route for the series, that would make ubw and HF just what IF stories, with that in mind we have the information in fate that Zouken is dead that's why he doesn't appear. Soooo that would make HF a what IF story like ok what if that old makiri guy they mentioned was still around? Bam there is HF, they expand on the idea. The same would apply if you choose HF as the main route, that would make Fate a what IF story, what if zouken died before the war.

With all this said my main point of this post was to say that If we believe Zouken is dead in Fate that means Sakura can live a happy life free of the Matou family bull kucka, because Zouken isn't around and neither is Shinji. I hope this will give some Sakura fans closure on her "fate" in at least the Fate route.
Thryfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-19, 14:39   Link #4240
Sansker
Manus ad Ferrum

Well one of the things I never like about Fate Stay/Night is the idea of having these routes from the start. I know sounds odd, and I really enjoy the Fate route and so far the UBW seems good enough (Still need to complete HF but I know how it ends). My problem with them is just that each route must exploit elements from the setting but at the price of not mentioning others. In Fate Caster is kill rather brutally and quick, Assassin vanishes without even appearing a second time and we focus more on Shirou and Saber. In UBW is the other way around and we focus on Rin and Archer. And is fine but my point will be sounds like if they come up with so many things that in the end they didn’t bother to use all the elements.

Each story focuses more on some of the setting and gives it development while ignoring or not even mention other elements. As we saw with Sakura in Fate, she might as well just fall down a hole because we lost her in a few moments and when we see the things in HF is not surprise one wonder how could we ignore this the first time? Is kind of odd and while a “What If” scenario might explain it still raises questions and can be criticize. I guess the idea of one of this routes being the “true” story of Fate/Stay Night is kind of personal preference. One can say anything about the anime adaptation but at least the try to balance some of the elements better and give each one a chance to explain and show their stories instead of just having characters die and never bother to tell us what was their deal. And yes, I know some things were missing but still.

So, about Sakura in the other routes… well kind of speaks by itself that in those she isn’t important. If each story can be the “right” one then in any other route that isn’t HF Sakura’s role isn’t as important and in Fate can be describe as anecdotic. So pick what you like. I don’t hate Sakura but, to be honest, after what I see in Fate and UBW I really don’t care about her either. Maybe HF will change my mind.

Tags
fate/stay night, visual novel