AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

View Poll Results: Fights You Would Like to See
Sasuke vs. Neji 16 27.59%
Shino vs. Shikamaru 4 6.90%
Hinata vs. Hanabi 5 8.62%
Lee vs. Neji 4 6.90%
Gai vs. Kakashi 9 15.52%
Chouji vs. Kiba 0 0%
Tenten vs Ino. 0 0%
Naruto vs. Sasuke 10 17.24%
Sakura vs Ino. 2 2 3.45%
Others 8 13.79%
Voters: 58. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2007-07-05, 09:36   Link #41
razor886
Blood Angel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icecolduchiha View Post
You have to be kidding me, sasuke would probably own neji now... plus the fight between him and itachi is going to take the title as best fight, I mean it was the very first fight set up to happen and one of the last that probably will, you could in a way say the series revolves around that one fight that will happen.

Ok since people are saying that sasuke wouldn't stand a chance against kyubi naruto
Spoiler for fight:

so before you say something have some idea what your talking about
Spoiler for Above Post:
razor886 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-05, 14:27   Link #42
Icecolduchiha

....U've gotta be kidding me, when he mentions
Spoiler for madara:
Icecolduchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-05, 15:08   Link #43
MadaraUchiha
Stalking You

Location: Where do you live? How dare you judge my humble abode!
Ok how sick would the fight with:

Spoiler for asdf:
MadaraUchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-07, 04:22   Link #44
2Fang
The Korean Hybrid

Gai VS Kakashi Hands Down.

I can't imagine what the fight will be like...
2Fang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-07, 13:22   Link #45
ZGoten
Custom User Title

Send a message via ICQ to ZGoten
I think Sasuke vs. Itachi or Naruto vs. Akatsuki leader (hopefully Yondaime^^) would be the most interesting fights...or Kakashi vs. Itachi #3.
Old 2007-07-08, 05:09   Link #46
Mandrake

Naruto vs Hinata :O
Mandrake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-08, 06:59   Link #47
razor886
Blood Angel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandrake View Post
Naruto vs Hinata :O
lol I think this would be a boring fight cause Naruto just won't hit a girl n Hitana just won't hit Naruto
Old 2007-07-08, 15:02   Link #48
Mandrake

Well it could be a fun fight nonetheless, although I wonder how Hinata would respond when 1000 naruto clones would come after her ;P
Mandrake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-09, 05:42   Link #49
Hir0

Shikamaru vs Deidara would be heaps interesting.

But in general, Shikamaru fights are always interesting to watched compared to every1 elses for some reason.
Hir0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-09, 22:41   Link #50
Ulquiorra
Inactive Member

Send a message via ICQ to Ulquiorra Send a message via AIM to Ulquiorra Send a message via Yahoo to Ulquiorra
Neji vs. Sasuke would only have been good around the chuunin exams in Part 1. In Part 2 it would be a slaughter for Sasuke.

Fights I would think would be interesting.

Neji vs. Shika: Now these two are closer in level. If Shika has now dropped his lazy persona than he would be a very difficult opponent with the ability to think 10 moves ahead and plan 200 different scenarios in split second. He seems to always be able to get the kage mane on someone and now can follow up on it with a killing blow(shadow summoning and explosive tags)

Sasuke vs. Sasori: A month ago people would have laughed if you said Sasuke could go alone against Sasori. The Iron Sand would still be a tough nut to crack for Sasuke. Since he lacks a human brain, I am not sure how genjutsu would work on Sasori.

Lee vs. Temari: The fight would be decided in a few minutes. Temari has to kill Lee before he reaches her. She has no defense against Lee upclose. Her summon is also useless outside of a forest since I doubt Lee would stand there and let his head get cut off in an open area.

Chouji vs. Kiba: They are both mid level talent fighters. Both lack any intelligence. That damn dog would probably be the smartest one in the fight. They would both pound each other with their best techniques without any strategy. Garōga vs. Baika no Jutsu.

Hinata vs. Shino: Only if Hinata is given that Sixty-Four Palms technique she showed in the anime Bug filler arc. This would give her a total defense against Shino's bugs and force him to be very creative. Hinata can also see Shino's bugs at all times with the Byakugan. If Hinata had any gumption, she could quickly finish Shino. But this is Hinata we are talking about so Shino has a chance.
Ulquiorra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-09, 23:06   Link #51
tkdtiger

Well some of the fights I would like to see is
Neji vs Sasuke- Sasuke may be powerful, but he's not invincible and we still don't know how much Neji has improved. Currently this fight may not be realistic, but towards the end of the Manga I think this scenerio could make for a very memorable moment.

Hinata vs Tenten- This is a fight I think could be interesting. Long range vs someone who has to be up close and personal.

Kakashi vs Gai- I wouldn't mind see a sparring match between these two

Shikamaru vs. Shino- two cool, calm, and collective individuals...I think we could see some interesting strategies.

Lee vs Neji- Well I want to see how Neji would handle someone like Lee who can open the gates.

Lee vs Sasuke- Pretty much the same as Lee vs. Neji. It would be interesting to watch how he handles it.
tkdtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-09, 23:39   Link #52
ZGoten
Custom User Title

Send a message via ICQ to ZGoten
A match I´d also like to see is Sasuke vs. Kakashi.
I mean, those to are very similair. Both are Sharingan users and both attack with chidori and are genius ninjas. But imo it´s like Sasuke is a "newer type" of the old Kakashi.^^
Sasuke´s advantages are, that he has the cursed seal and that his stamina in using sharingan is way better than Kakashi´s.

But since Kakashi is my favourite charakter, I am sure if he goes all out, he will show some secret moves, he has never shown before.
Don´t forget...he is a genius ninja as well.
Old 2007-07-10, 00:28   Link #53
BlackShinobi07

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5 View Post
I think it was obvious that Naruto was in this case denying the power of the Kyuubi. So it wasnt Sasuke who stopped him. The Kyuubi can endlessly put chakra behind the bars to give power to naruto. That's not something Sasuke can stop.

Only Yamato & Jiraiya can stop it but as a result Naruto faints. It's probably in Jiraiya's case sealing the connection between them. And in Yamato's case...well i really have no idea...could be the same.
So your saying if Sasuke wasnt there to surpress the kyuubi Naruto wouldnt have transformed because he was denying the kyuubis power? Pfft. I doubt it. Naruto did a swell job keeping himself under comtrol when he fough Oro.
BlackShinobi07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-10, 05:38   Link #54
razor886
Blood Angel

Quote:
I think it was obvious that Naruto was in this case denying the power of the Kyuubi. So it wasnt Sasuke who stopped him. The Kyuubi can endlessly put chakra behind the bars to give power to naruto. That's not something Sasuke can stop.
At that time Naruto was so close 2 touch the kyuubi's chakra n go in kyuubi mode but was stopped cause of sasuke...
Old 2007-07-10, 09:35   Link #55
Icecolduchiha

read the manga, naruto refuses kyubi, but sasuke also supresses the kyubi's power........
Icecolduchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-10, 09:40   Link #56
mist2123
Banned

Send a message via AIM to mist2123
Quote:
Originally Posted by razor886 View Post
I koe the 4th is cool n all but that doesn't mean he can just pwn Sarutobi. If I remembered it right Sarutobi was considered the strongest hokage... After all he is 4th's teacher's teacher

The matches I would like are :

Naruto vs Soskay Just imagining 9th-tail Naruto (I wonder how long when this happens) fighting 2nd seal Soskay. This time 1 of em DIES Hope it ain't Naruto
even the 4TH hokage couldnt kill the 9-tail fox. naruto will probably own hit at his 4TH-tail
mist2123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-10, 13:05   Link #57
Sandaime78
Banned

Sakura Vs. Hinata...

In micro bikini...

On the rainy day...

In the mud...
Sandaime78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-10, 13:44   Link #58
Medalist
Infie
*Fansubber

Goku vs Every fucking Naruto Character.
Medalist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-10, 14:27   Link #59
Obito Uchiha

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Fang View Post
Gai VS Kakashi Hands Down.

I can't imagine what the fight will be like...
That would be sooo sick. YES!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZGoten View Post
A match I´d also like to see is Sasuke vs. Kakashi.
I mean, those to are very similair. Both are Sharingan users and both attack with chidori and are genius ninjas. But imo it´s like Sasuke is a "newer type" of the old Kakashi.^^
Sasuke´s advantages are, that he has the cursed seal and that his stamina in using sharingan is way better than Kakashi´s.

But since Kakashi is my favourite charakter, I am sure if he goes all out, he will show some secret moves, he has never shown before.
Don´t forget...he is a genius ninja as well.
No way. Kakashi would totally whoop Sasuke both in Part 1 and 2. E-Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchikatsu View Post
Goku vs Every fucking Naruto Character.

hahahahah..ahahahaha.muahahahah...H A!

Thank you i havent laughed that hard since i was a litlle girl. O what about an Orazu v.s like Manda or Gamabunta?
Obito Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote