AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2012-11-17, 00:11   Link #5441
tetsuo69

is it me or did kira started sensing people at the start of the final ep of seed?
Old 2012-11-17, 00:30   Link #5442
Destined_Fate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin_Brett View Post
Why would they want to air the second half of Destiny again? That needs an entire remake, not an upscale.
A full on remake wont ever happen, all you can hope for is that some of the worst elements are downplayed or replaced somewhat. They also should have more time to give Shinn more development and try and get people to understand why he made the decision that he did and how badly Athrun's betrayal affected him mentally since he looked up to him.

They also could word some of Kira's arguments better so they don't come off as overly naive and idealistic which makes him look like he forgot all about his SEED time.

Final battle will need major work though. They could also have Shinn and maybe even Lunamaria quit the battle instead of being taken out of Athrun and have Shinn learn the truth out of Durandal's own mouth by having them chase after Athrun into Durandal's sith throne room.
Destined_Fate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-17, 00:37   Link #5443
monster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeroexia View Post

And is the blue one in the background, Shiho's DEEP ARMS?
That can't be Shiho's DEEP Arms. Shiho is on Yzak's team, who was part of the PLANTs' defense, not stationed at Jachin Due. That mobile suit was also shot down.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tetsuo69 View Post
is it me or did kira started sensing people at the start of the final ep of seed?
He did.
monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-17, 00:42   Link #5444
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

It's not Shiho's, but she wasn't the only pilot of a CGUE DEEP Arms. There was more than one; she was just the one who managed to stabilize its technology, which is why her's is "special".
Old 2012-11-17, 00:48   Link #5445
monster

Sure, I was just saying it's not Shiho's.
Old 2012-11-17, 00:57   Link #5446
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

I’m actually more interested in the DEEP Arms than Shiho . Hence my disappointment for its minimal cameo appearance.
Old 2012-11-17, 01:02   Link #5447
monster

That's cool. I think the DEEP Arms is interesting too.
Old 2012-11-17, 01:54   Link #5448
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destined_Fate View Post
Final battle will need major work though. They could also have Shinn and maybe even Lunamaria quit the battle instead of being taken out of Athrun and have Shinn learn the truth out of Durandal's own mouth by having them chase after Athrun into Durandal's sith throne room.
They had multiple chances to fix this after the TV airing. They had not. The only version of Destiny that made sense was in Super Robot Wars.

I hope you are right, but I assume they aren't doing any more fixing.
Old 2012-11-17, 06:14   Link #5449
D-KLAC
KLAC OF THE ANIME WORLD

ask & you shall get indeed this showing is slowly the comeback of GS era.

besides it will save_us now besides all this going sure with lead soon talks of GS movie or yet the it will lead to the ascension of a 3rd GS series?

really yea this more to it than any of those try to counter give other 2 aka 00-ver rated gundam & PG-age gundam were fallen experiment cause same feel vibe of GS era.

so now with HD remaster of GSD indeed it's only matter til GS era is this generation of gundam world.
YOU EITHER ANIME NEXUS http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 OR AGAINST THE ANIME
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6WFM...eature=related
KLAC OF PERSONALITY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqyG8w0iMPw
D-KLAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-17, 09:32   Link #5450
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

I came back from the celebrations. I did somethings I can't remember. and I woke up with a note that says "Charlie is with you." Charlie is also a woman's name right?

Quote:
He could sense Rau in the end of SEED. In Destiny he sensed Mu and Rey which confused me as those are the only people able to sense others ("he can only sense people with the same traits?")

I don't think they are going to rewrite parts from Destiny like Kira's actions as joining Orb and fighting was already hypocrite to begin with and his dialogue with Durandal was incorparated everything he learned in SEED ("There are no better people", "everybody can improve", "A world of sins can still improve", "If the world goes crazy again I be there to fight", "Why does every character voiced by Kenichi Suzumura have a bad luck?", etc.)

Quote:
Just how many people fit inside that room?
Mad Pierrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-17, 09:53   Link #5451
Washu-Chan