AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Boku wa Tomodachi...

Notices

View Poll Results: Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT - Episode 10 Rating
Perfect 10 19 27.54%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 27 39.13%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 15 21.74%
7 out of 10 : Good 6 8.70%
6 out of 10 : Average 2 2.90%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 69. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2013-03-15, 15:40   Link #61
chaos_animagic

LOL... only until this episode do I realize the OP is actually connected to the Story... here I thought the OP was random, LOL
Old 2013-03-15, 15:41   Link #62
Haiprbim
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaos_animagic View Post
LOL... only until this episode do I realize the OP is actually connected to the Story... here I thought the OP was random, LOL
Yeah, it shows the Movie/Film-making Arc. :)
Old 2013-03-15, 16:00   Link #63
SilverSyko
Okuyasu the Bird

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
But how exactly is he supposed to do that when none of the others are being clear cut with him either? Why does the burden rest on him?
As I said, the way I see it we're not dealing with a romantic issue right now.

The girls aren't clear cut about their romantic affections (aside from maybe Rika), but that's not what Kodaka's afraid about. It's because they're not forward about it that he doesn't realize that any of the girls like him that way yet. The guy's way more concerned about friendship than anything else at the moment.

What Kodaka has realized is that all of them from a technical standpoint are already friends, yet he doesn't want to acknowledge that for some reason that has yet to be elaborated on.
Old 2013-03-15, 16:30   Link #64
zeniselv
Staring into your soul.

shit got real, we now know kodaka its not dense, he's just a jerk, good job to the anime for selling me the rika character, she did earn a lot of points recently, yet what i see the most its the "nice boat" flag beign raised.
Old 2013-03-15, 16:42   Link #65
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeniselv View Post
shit got real, we now know kodaka its not dense, he's just a jerk, good job to the anime for selling me the rika character, she did earn a lot of points recently, yet what i see the most its the "nice boat" flag beign raised.
Rofl.
A new challenger has appaeared... Sekai... Yozora!

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
Old 2013-03-15, 16:44   Link #66
Solafighter
Hige

Rika's hairstyles... Ponytail!

Rika using Adobe After Effects!

I didn't expect this series to be that good. Now, it's my personal favourite from this season. Tomako Market and Kotoura can't beat this.

All the time, I was thinking "Dang, these folks are already friends, but they just don't notice." Rika and Kodaka talking on the roof... I almost jumped of my chair. Brilliant scene.
Old 2013-03-15, 18:13   Link #67
finalfury
Incognito

Give me more Rika please. Rika is awesomeness x 10.
Old 2013-03-15, 18:16   Link #68
ion475
にこにこにー

Well...

1. The classic Rika quote. I read the novel though, and do admit that it does come across quite differently in the anime...
2. Niku's movie script...oh well, the term 残念 can't fit better
3. As far as Kodaka goes...he just want things as-is, and mainly, if everyone becomes friend, where does that leave Rinjinbu? The whole objective of Rinjinbu is to find friends after all...
4. And well, Kodaka, don't care if you don't want Rika, she's mine anyway.
Old 2013-03-15, 18:56   Link #69
Newprimus
NO ESCAPE FROM NYAAA
*Artist

Anyone else catch the Sena sideboob when Rika's flipping through her voyeur album?

Uhehehehehehe.
Old 2013-03-15, 19:01   Link #70
novalysis

Quote:
Originally Posted by rpgkiller999 View Post
Mind to elaborate more? Hope you can do it with spoiler tag, as I am interested in Kodaka's reasoning for acting the way he is. Thanks!
For those asking for the omitted monologue, here it is. (Since the whole scene has already been animated, I think it should be safe to put this in here.)

Spoiler for Comparison of Episode 10 to the end of Volume Seven:
Old 2013-03-15, 19:16   Link #71
garbage

ah ah ... rika again. she's just so cute & cool. all in all a really nice episode.

kodaka man you've really got issues, the hell doing that to rika ok you're not dense , but man....

Sena being Sena, she really can do anything, (well almost) a bit annoying gloating over yozora at the start (yozora deserves it though) but then she pulled it up nicely at the end there. Sena & Kobato really has a strange connection here, it seems Kobato is afraid of Sena, yet at times she clings to her too. oh she was really cute in that movie AND wearing her uniform we almost always see her in loligoth garb. I think kobato in a lot of ways appreciates all Sena has done for her ( that doesn't evolve into creepiness ) except that as always and as her classmate said she tends to try to repel everyone getting close to her. wonder how it will be in the future. Maria on the other hand seems to be the exception that's why she can be close to Kobato, because they deem each other equal...or rivals?

And yozora, man that bitterness & malice against the School President,who she doesn't even know. It's not just Sena. she really needs help and a change in perspective.

realized it's almost the end of this season, me thinks there might be another season.(or they'll just leave it open) seems too short to close the plot, unless it's anime original, but i wouldn't like that , never really liked Anime original endings of adaptations, it just screws everything up.
Old 2013-03-15, 20:06   Link #72
takai
Easy Muffin

Yozora's downward spiral continues. Sena saves the day. Not a bad episode.

Kodaka doesn't want to acknowledge anyone's feelings because he doesn't want to ruin what they have right now. Honestly, he's being kind instead of a jerk.
Old 2013-03-15, 20:17   Link #73
Anime Online

I'm quite surprised Yozora actually wore that skimpy witch outfit. She must have been feeling really guilty.

Yozora really has something against popular people, eh? It has been going on since episode 1 of season 1. Why does nobody ever ask her about it? We are almost at the end of season 2 already. Without some explanation why she's like that, Yozora just comes across as scheming and holding on to long-forgotten things, like her fixation on her childhood friendship with Kodaka. It's like someone remembering you ate her cake 10 years ago.
Old 2013-03-15, 21:12   Link #74
mangamuscle
formerly ogon bat

I have read it somewhere and it applies to Yozora perfectly, envy is like drinking a glass of poison and somehow expecting the reason for your envy drops dead due to the poison. at this rate Yozora will have wrinkles all over her face before she reaches 30 :/
Old 2013-03-15, 23:18   Link #75
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

epic episode...

Yozora got punished... Sena is clueless as usual... Kobato's movie was awesome... Kobato-Maria's interaction is good...
AND RIKA stole Kodaka away!

she's just the best character in this season.... Kodaka X Rika's flag is flying high
Old 2013-03-16, 04:31   Link #76
Raviel

It's funny how some of the girls in the cast become "friends" because they're constantly at each other's throats.

1. For a more serious case we have Sena and Yozora.
2. Now in a more comedic fashion we have Kobato and Maria.

If they ever do a spin-off with Kobato and Maria already in highschool I fully expect their relationship to be a lot like Yozora and Sena's.

Now on another note, as with a lot of other people here, I have to say I'm pleasantly surprised at how good this anime has become. I never would have guessed things would turn out like this during season 1 (ESPECIALLY, with regards to Rika's character development).

I really like how the show has still managed to keep up the lighthearted/comedic tone despite things getting a bit more serious.
Old 2013-03-16, 06:01   Link #77
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raviel View Post
It's funny how some of the girls in the cast become "friends" because they're constantly at each other's throats.

1. For a more serious case we have Sena and Yozora.
2. Now in a more comedic fashion we have Kobato and Maria.

If they ever do a spin-off with Kobato and Maria already in highschool I fully expect their relationship to be a lot like Yozora and Sena's.

Now on another note, as with a lot of other people here, I have to say I'm pleasantly surprised at how good this anime has become. I never would have guessed things would turn out like this during season 1 (ESPECIALLY, with regards to Rika's character development).

I really like how the show has still managed to keep up the lighthearted/comedic tone despite things getting a bit more serious.
Won't happen :/
Kobato is 14 (or 15 in the meantime?) whiele Maria is 10. The other thing is: maria already graduated from high school

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
Old 2013-03-16, 06:32   Link #78
Raviel

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC-Phoenix View Post
Won't happen :/
Kobato is 14 (or 15 in the meantime?) whiele Maria is 10. The other thing is: maria already graduated from high school
I forgot about that.

Uhhh......in that case.........a spin-off where Kobato is in highschool and Maria is now a teacher at St. Chronica, since they're the only members of the Neighbor's club left they go off and have some zany adventures of friendship?

Hell you could make it so that Maria and Kobato don't actually meet for a few years, add another not-quite-dense male MC, and we'll have Haganai all over again
Old 2013-03-16, 07:12   Link #79
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSyko View Post
What Kodaka has realized is that all of them from a technical standpoint are already friends, yet he doesn't want to acknowledge that for some reason that has yet to be elaborated on.
Sorry, but I got a vastly different interpretation. The way Rika asked about Kodaka's relationship with Sena seems very clear to me that Rika was commenting on Kodaka's evasive answers to romantic questions, than questions of friendship.

I'm mean if the issue really is that Kodaka doesn't want to acknowledge that they're friends and just that, then I'm even more confused about why that's an issue. What's the problem of not admitting they're friends when they already are? Maria and Kobato don't have that problem: The fact that they don't admit to being friends is actually played up as just another endearing characteristic of their tsundere-ish relationship. Now obviously Kodaka isn't tsundere-ish to anyone, but that's another problem. If it really is just about Kodaka not wanting to admit they're friends then what exactly is his reason? Why does he have that problem? It's kinda hard to feel the full weight of the situation when you can't understand why it's like that in the first place.
Old 2013-03-16, 07:18   Link #80
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
I always have thought Kobato was in kindergarten....
Closed Thread