AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime > Fansub Groups

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-08-26, 06:59   Link #2601
False Dawn
Florsheim Monster
*Fansubber

I know this is akin to beating my forehead into a wall repeatedly, but I might as well give this a go, just in case a translator jumps up from under a stone somewhere.

Details of position I'm looking for:

Group: Frostii
Position: Japanese to English Translator
Project: Charady's Daily Joke
IRC Channel: #frostii@irc.rizon.net, #frostii-recruits@irc.rizon.net
IRC Contact(s): FalseDawn (though we're all fairly chatty)
E-mail: false.dawn.fansubs@gmail.com
Group site: www.frostii.com

Basically, the previous translator ran away so I'm looking for someone to fill the gap. It's nothing spectacular - it's a series of shorts (about 3 mins, if that) which are fairly lame jokes and some dodgy and varying art styles, but I appreciate it for what it is and I'm willing to give up on my retirement plans to see it finished (all 322 eps left!). So, if you're interested, drop me a line - you will be tested because there's no point doing it if we're not going to do it properly, but if you pass, there'll be the option to work with a plethora of staff (most of us nice, not to mention good at what we do!) on some more worthwhile projects at a later date.
Old 2009-08-26, 14:48   Link #2602
windstar!~
C'est la vie...

Send a message via MSN to windstar!~
Group: Nire
Position: Japanese to English Translator
Project: Mama is a 4th Grader

IRC Channel: #nire-subs@irc.rizon.net
IRC Contact(s): windstar
E-Mail: windstar@brightlands.net

We're looking for a translator who's willing to do this old show with us, it's a shoujo comedy which aired in 1992.
We're not very demanding and we like to take our time on things so you're not going to be put under any stress - we just sub to have fun.
We have a small but motivated and very communicative team, willing to work hard and always open to criticism and innovative ideas.

If you feel like translating a few episodes, or even the whole show, and want to have a good time, contact me on IRC or drop me an email.
Old 2009-08-26, 21:26   Link #2603
Sindalf

Positions: J > E Translator, Timer, Typesetter, Editor, Experienced Encoder, XDCC/Torrent bots, Raw Capper, DVD/Bluray ISO provider
Group: Tomodachi (TMD)
Projects: Armed Librarians, Darker than Black, Letter Bee, Romance of the Three kingdoms, Fairy Tail,

We are looking to pick up one of those shows this Fall. We would like to create quality speedsubs that release within 10-18hrs.
We are also open to joints where you provide the Translator.

* Anything in red means urgent

Edit: We are also looking for a Translator to do an unsubbed series called "GA Geijutsuka Art Design Class"
Other shows may be considered based on Translator availability and staff interest.

Editx2:
Raw capper is currently of the utmost importance.

PM me here with any questions or the contact info above.

Last edited by Sindalf; 2009-08-29 at 00:35.
Old 2009-08-26, 21:46   Link #2604
drag-5

Position(s): Timer, Typesetter
Group: Japan Legend Advocacy
Project(s): Ninja-storm Squadron Hurricanger
E-Mail: tremault@hotmail.com

We are doing what is referred to as 'HK fixups' by some. we have a translated script, already roughly timed as it is ripped from a HK DVD. we are going over the translation and cleaning it up, making it flow better and adjusting the timing to split up lines of separate characters and signs etc.
we have done the first 4 episodes already and our timer and typesetter (same person) has left the group. we have setup a styles document for the subs, so the typesetting will not take much work. as the timing is roughly done, that won't take much work either.
we had intended on working at a timescale of two episodes per week timed and typeset but we can negotiate with this depending on who responds and what they can commit. remember this is quite an easy job since it is just fixing up and adjusting.
Old 2009-08-26, 21:54   Link #2605
maruchan

Aegisub Master

Looking for a Los Angeles based Aegisub master ASAP who can help us master the software.

Please reply to maloossef@gmail.com

Thanks
Old 2009-08-28, 05:07   Link #2606
alchemist11
サード
*Fansubber

Send a message via MSN to alchemist11 Send a message via Yahoo to alchemist11
Group/Channel: #ray=out@irc.rizon.net
Position: Translator/Translation Checker for Deltora Quest (EP 20-65, except EP 51-52) and our Happiness! DVD Redo, Quality Checkers (2) for AIKa Zero (Blu-Ray); will get the opportunity to work on another "fan-service" anime.

Description: First off, I would like to thank all those that applied to us regarding Anne. Unfortunately, since the release of the first 3 episodes, we have met our quota for the project and don't require any further staff. Though, keep an eye out in case one of the two timers disappear and we need someone to fill in for him. BT distribution is OPEN for it though, so please do help us if you can seed.

Secondly, I'm going to advertise it again... Need an interested Translator or Translation Checker for Deltora Quest, you'll get to work along with our lovely Shizuru.

FanExpo has ended, offer about archergirl2000 is gone. All you single 25 year old males missed your chance to date a HOT busy Canadian. (I would, but I'm younger than her, so it won't work, even though I like older girls).

Last edited by alchemist11; 2009-08-30 at 22:23.
Old 2009-08-28, 06:49   Link #2607
zambo92

Position(s): Translator(s) & Timer(s)
Group: Keishou
Project(s): Princess Lover and Fairy Tail (when released)
IRC Channel: #Keishou-Subs@irc.rizon.net
IRC Contact: Zambo92
E-Mail: zambokun@gmail.com
Old 2009-08-30, 03:52   Link #2608
Fauxbliss
*Fansubber

Ever felt sad because your favorite episode hasn't been subbed that week? Don't despair, this won't happen to a Fall 2009 anime called Sora no Otoshimono ! Ojneg-Subs will be doing this series with diligent core members and hopefully, with the help other people such as:

Translators
: Experience is not needed, but just need to translate from Japanese to English (No Engrish please...)
Translation Checker: Experience is not needed, but would be well appreciated.
Seeders: Self explanatory.
Raw Provider: Able to provide us with a Raw within a reasonable time.

Other jobs are closed; however, feel free to contact us if you wish to help.

If interested please e-mail me at Litarius@hotmail.com
IRC Channel: #Ojneg-Subs@irc.rizon.net
IRC Contacts: Fauxbliss, or Dreamkeeper

Last edited by Fauxbliss; 2009-08-31 at 02:09.
Old 2009-08-30, 19:09   Link #2609
mreweilk

Thumbs down

Position(s): Anime Producer
Group: BSS
Project(s): You pick!
IRC Channel: #BSS@irc.rizon.net
IRC Contact: mreweilk, kliewerm, matt
E-Mail: mreweilk@gmail.com

With each passing season, the choices of anime to sub are getting smaller and smaller as original, entertaining shows are replaced by moe shit and pedo bait. BSS is looking for a new and exciting show which actually has a decent story. Please don't hesitate to apply if you can make a new anime for us!
Old 2009-08-30, 20:38   Link #2610
Schneizel
uwu
*Fansubber

Position(s): Code Geass Production Team (Full Staff)
Group: gg
Project(s): The Rebuild of Code Geass, or Code Geass S3
IRC Channel: #gg@irc.rizon.net
IRC Contact: freya
E-Mail: miasmacloud -at- gmail /dot/ com

With each passing season, the choices of anime to sub are getting smaller and smaller as original, entertaining shows are replaced by moe shit and being flooded with sequels to shit like White Album. gg just wants another season of Code Geass or a remake or something that is equally -- if not more -- entertaining than the original two seasons. Please don't hesitate to apply if you can make one for us!
Old 2009-08-30, 21:31   Link #2611
ImperialXT
[Taka] Editor
*Fansubber

Talking Taka Fansubs

Position(s): Translator(s)
Group: Taka Fansubs
Project(s): Fairy Tail, The Sacred Blacksmith, Romance of the Three Kingdoms
IRC Channel: #Taka@irc.rizon.net
IRC Contact: ImperialXT, Secludedly, Palmje
Email: Use our contact form

We are mostly interested in subbing at least one of the above series, we are open to joints on this if you provide TL. Our translators currently do not have the required free time to be able to work on this and our current project. But we have enough staff in the rest of the areas to work on a few projects.
Old 2009-08-31, 12:48   Link #2612
solsticesubs
asd

Group: Solstice
Project: The Sacred Blacksmith (Fall 09)

Position(s): J->E Translation checker, .ass Typesetter

We might be open to joints.
Experience is a must for the typesetter.

IRC: #Solstice@irc.rizon.net
Site: www.solsticesubs.wordpress.com
Look for asd or SHiN_aKuMa
Old 2009-08-31, 17:21   Link #2613
Skullchukka
Letter from lost days ~

Group: Furude Project
Project: Umineko visual novel Fan-made sideline story, English (Containing characters from Ep4)

Position: English spell, grammer, structure checker.
Requirements: Native English speaker, good knowledge of written English

Since I'm not a native English speaker, I sometimes have difficulties on some words, and suffix' and prefix'. The material is about 30-40 minutes of reading time.

Contact me from animesuki private messages. Thank you.
Old 2009-08-31, 18:42   Link #2614
tlynnec
LLE, Live-evil, DB Staff
*Fansubber

Thumbs down Needed: Translators for Live-eviL

Position(s): Translator, Translation-checker (multiple positions available)
Group: Live-eviL www.live-evil.org
Project(s): Multiple - see link for complete description
IRC Channel: #live-evil @irc.enterthegame.com
IRC Contact: tlynnec / tlynnec|LLE or Suzaku|rCGoLE
E-Mail: tlynnec@live-evil.org

Live-eviL has recently had our primary translator retire. We are therefore in need of translators and TL-checkers for multiple projects. The complete description is listed at live-evil.org. We are looking for any quality TL who can commit to one or more of our shows. Accepted TLs can potentially start new projects as well.

Please help!
Old 2009-09-01, 23:52   Link #2615
Sindalf

Positions: .ts Raw Capper
Group: Multiple groups
Shows: Multiple

A raw capper that would cap for multiple groups has had to leave japan and we are looking for a replacement. We are not looking for someone who goes and downloads raws off perfect dark/share but someone who gets their own. We require someone within the Tokyo area with good reception to HD. We would PREFER someone who already had their own equipment.

Contact Sindalf or ImperialXT on irc.rizon.net for more details pertaining to this or PM me here on the forums.

Last edited by Sindalf; 2009-09-02 at 00:02.
Old 2009-09-02, 14:54   Link #2616
Koroku
formerly JKaizer
*Fansubber

Send a message via AIM to Koroku Send a message via MSN to Koroku Send a message via Yahoo to Koroku
Shamisen is looking for a translator for the remaining (2-4) minisodes of Toradora SOS.

If interested, please contact us at shamisen.subs@gmail.com

Thanks!
Old 2009-09-03, 06:23   Link #2617
hatsuyuki
Animelover

Send a message via ICQ to hatsuyuki Send a message via AIM to hatsuyuki Send a message via Yahoo to hatsuyuki
Group: Hatsuyuki-subs
Projects: Kampfer, 11eyes
Email: hotboy_84@mail.ru or hatsuyuki-sub@hotmail.com
Irc: #hatsuyuki@irc.​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​rizon.​​​​​​​​​​​​​ ​​​net

We are looking for those positions below ( Fall Season):

RAW provider(s)
Translation Checker(s)
Karaoke AFX user(s): making karaoke effects for our projects by using AFX.

Also, we would like to join with other groups and you'll have to provide the translations.
Old 2009-09-03, 21:09   Link #2618
Corona
:|

Group: Corona
Looking for: Translator

We've got members interested in 11eyes or Nyankoi for the Fall season in the off chance that there's some translator floating around who would like to do it.

#corona@irc.rizon.net
coronasubs@gmail.com
http://corona.animatedchaos.org/foru....php?board=4.0
...or private message
Old 2009-09-04, 17:01   Link #2619
ChibiBoi
*Fansubber

Send a message via MSN to ChibiBoi
Group: Anime-Himitsu
Positions: RAW PROVIDERS & TIMERS & TYPESETTERS!!, XDCC BOT PROVIDERS & FILE SERVERS!!! , Editors, Translation checkers, for full listing please click HERE
Current Projects: Tantei Gakuen Q, Suteki Tantei Labyrinth, Isekai no Seikishi Monogatari, future projects are in planning stages, we allow the translator to pick what projects they want
IRC: #Anime-Himitsu @ irc.rizon.net
Email: himitsu.admin [at] gmail.com

IMPORTANT NOTICE: We have decided to pick up Tantei Gakuen Q (Detective Academy Q) the anime series. We realize the episodes have been subbed already, but we are planning to release these episodes with the region 2 DVDs as our source for the raws. However, we need someone to help us provide the raws. SO if you are rich and willing to buy the DVDs and rip them for us, OR if you already own the DVDs, please contact us.

[B][U]As of now, we are SEVERELY lacking servers, distro members, and XDCC bots. Please, if you have a high-speed internet connection or can provide some bots, contact us.

Also, we need timers, typesetters, people to do karaoke, and such. Well if you are interested, in any of the positions, join the IRC channel or send us an email. We'd also prefer it if you had MSN Instant Messenger, that's also a really good way to contact us.

chibi.boiiii@gmail.com

thank you for your time.

Last edited by xris; 2009-12-27 at 04:42. Reason: Help for licensed anime not allowed
Old 2009-09-05, 04:40   Link #2620
SystematicChaos

Group: Hokuto no Gun Otoko Fansubs
Project: Sakigake!! Otokojuku

Positions: Typesetter, Encoder
Webste: hokutoarmy.wordpress.com
E-Mail: systematic.chaos.713@gmail.com

If interested, please email me or leave a comment here.
Closed Thread

Tags
help thread, recruitment, translator