AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > K-On!

Notices

Old 2010-07-08, 10:07   Link #1041
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Pretty Amazing how Mio balances here.
Centre of gravity. If she's a real life, the fat around her body, namely the butt and chest area, would have destabilised her altogether.

Anyway, why isn't there a shimapan check?

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-08, 10:48   Link #1042
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
Centre of gravity. If she's a real life, the fat around her body, namely the butt and chest area, would have destabilised her altogether.

Anyway, why isn't there a shimapan check?
At least there's something nice to see in front and in the back. Unlike the loli of K-on, which you can't tell the front from the back.

Also sorry no Shimapan here. Green leggings are hiding it.

Spoiler for green:
Old 2010-07-09, 00:10   Link #1043
Kudryavka

The Nyan Nyan Kitty has landed, and she's ready to rock.

Spoiler for big pic:

Spoiler for fenders are always smexy, even when they're only two inches long.:
Kudryavka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-09, 00:17   Link #1044
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
At least there's something nice to see in front and in the back. Unlike the loli of K-on, which you can't tell the front from the back.

Also sorry no Shimapan here. Green leggings are hiding it.
You CAN. Just look for the cute face. That's the front. Unfortunately you can't see the face of the older one if you are looking from the bottom of the stage because her boobs are blocking it.

Regarding pantsu.....I am still wondering why is Mugi wearing hers outside of her stockings......

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2010-07-09, 00:38   Link #1045
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
You CAN. Just look for the cute face. That's the front. Unfortunately you can't see the face of the older one if you are looking from the bottom of the stage because her boobs are blocking it.

Regarding pantsu.....I am still wondering why is Mugi wearing hers outside of her stockings......
What if it's in the shadow? lol

Anyways seriously probably Tsumugi wears her's outside for style. Possible also we'll have figures of the 1st and 2nd ending of K-on s2 either gashapon or large PVC figures.

Speaking of the new ED................

T - Tainaka Ritsu
H - Hirasawa Yui
A - Akiyama Mio
N - Nanako Azusa
K - Kotobuki Tsumugi

Also the PSP game comes out on the September 30, 2010
Old 2010-07-09, 00:42   Link #1046
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
What if it's in the shadow? lol

Anyways seriously probably Tsumugi wears her's outside for style. Possible also we'll have figures of the 1st and 2nd ending of K-on s2 either gashapon or large PVC figures.
I doubt you can see the older one in the shadows too! You just have to feel around. Also it is easier to keep full body contact with Azunyan than Mio without anything in between you and her.

I think it would be that they wanted Mugi to show off her silver sequin underwear. Either that or it is an anti-molest technology with sharp edges for the sequins.

Old 2010-07-09, 00:44   Link #1047
Kudryavka

Quote:
I doubt you can see the older one in the shadows too! You just have to feel around. Also it is easier to keep full body contact with Azunyan than Mio without anything in between you and her.

I think it would be that they wanted Mugi to show off her silver sequin underwear. Either that or it is an anti-molest technology with sharp edges for the sequins.
Uh, I just thought that Mugi wore panties, stockings, then shorts on top of that. Girls don't usually wear underwear on top of stockings.
Old 2010-07-09, 00:59   Link #1048
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
It'll be different when they're standing sideways

Miku compare.....pigtails flat chest...aw stolen cat ears.

And 2 Azusa

Funny though I dreamed about her tanned in the locker room episode. Possible that scene got stuck on my mind because of her tan.
Old 2010-07-09, 12:27   Link #1049
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Komari View Post
Uh, I just thought that Mugi wore panties, stockings, then shorts on top of that. Girls don't usually wear underwear on top of stockings.
Aye, that sequined thing is more like "bike pants".

As for the balancing of the glamour Mio and Mugi ... I think these are "action poses" (like photo snapped while in motion) so balance really isn't an issue.
Old 2010-07-09, 15:46   Link #1050
Lord of Fire
The Voice of Reason

I got my hands on a raw of the "Let's Go!" live event DVD, since it takes a damn awful long time for me to get it. It's not the best quality by a mile, but you take what you can get, I suppose.

Anyway, I'll say this: the videos you've seen on YouTube so far? They don't do the DVD justice at all. Nothing brings the feeling across more than seeing the whole event in one go and with the proper equipment to play it with (which I don't have, so I'll rewatch it when the DVD gets here). Plus, there are a few things we never got to see yet, like

Spoiler:

Best line that I could somewhat make out: "We're not just friends, we're family!" Shows you how close these girls have become over the past months.

Best part is of course, seeing them actually play their instruments themselves. They still have a long way to go, but they get a 10 for effort nonetheless. And I'm pretty sure the crowd didn't care one bit.

Whoever managed to be there had the time of his life. I'd like to see them do something like this again after season 2 is done, but that might be wishing for a bit too much.
Old 2010-07-10, 10:14   Link #1051
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

K-on Premium Figure from SEGA.

Old 2010-07-10, 10:40   Link #1052
Sparvid
*hic*

I haven't had time to watch it all yet, but my favorite so far is when the cast walks off stage, leaving Madoka Yonezawa to sing her song:

Aki: "Imōto!"
Madoka: "Onee-chan!"
Old 2010-07-10, 10:59   Link #1053
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:

<snip>
Now I wish I was Mut-tan.....

Why didn't they make Mio? Too resource intensive due to her assets?

Old 2010-07-10, 11:14   Link #1054
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Quote:
Spoiler for SEGA figures:
Very odd... these look almost exactly like the ALTER figures in their poses. What makes these "premium"?
Old 2010-07-10, 11:51   Link #1055
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

I think Sega is giving us the chance to buy something cheaper rather than Alter's,
The poses are almost the same, but with a few differences. 2 character Set figures btw. Not sold separately.

@-SaintessHeart

Mio's probably going to have hers later on.

And here's something for you. I know you just had a blood transfusion, but I can't resit
Spoiler for NSFW:

For Yui fans

Spoiler for Safe because of stockings:
Old 2010-07-11, 04:21   Link #1056
Kudryavka

Well, they aren't just blatantly ripping off of Alter. These poses are the exact same poses from the OP of single exclamation mark K-ON.
Old 2010-07-11, 17:40   Link #1057
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Oh, I'm sure its licensed and everything - Sega is a legit operation. Just thought it was odd they didn't go for a unique pose.
Old 2010-07-14, 18:14   Link #1058
digisokicola

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mckendrick View Post
Then i will have to stalk ebay, and the likes for it.
Sorry for answering this late.

That figure is actually just Azusa's head put onto another figure, Konomi Yuzuhara from Orchidseed, I think? I saw a post with a bunch of them (Azusa's head on other figures) at a figure site I check (NSFW for that picture and a couple others): http://www.nekomagic.com/?p=14070

I do admit it looks nice.
digisokicola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-14, 19:56   Link #1059
Mckendrick
Jr Otaku

Quote:
Originally Posted by digisokicola View Post
Sorry for answering this late.

That figure is actually just Azusa's head put onto another figure, Konomi Yuzuhara from Orchidseed, I think? I saw a post with a bunch of them (Azusa's head on other figures) at a figure site I check (NSFW for that picture and a couple others): http://www.nekomagic.com/?p=14070

I do admit it looks nice.
Now i want all the skimpy ones with azunyans head on them.

I was on of the few and lucky to make the pilgrimage to San Fransisco for the Disappearance movie. Hit me up if you wish talk about it.
Mckendrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-14, 20:42   Link #1060
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

@-digisokicola - Ohhh....I was fooled. Damn....

Anyways Back to topic.

New Mio Figure!
New Mio Figure!!
New Mio Figure!!!