AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-02-21, 22:03   Link #581
syke123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexxus View Post
^ They already did in episode 7. Looks like even Micchi doesn't recall if there was a landlord introduced.

So we might be seeing them going to Yuri's house in next or 2 episodes since they don't have a choice and it will be good for the girls.
That happens in the epilogue, and the slow pace the anime is going, means it'll go for a single novel, no doubts about that.

Lets pray for a second 2cour season, because further LN's have so much more character development.
syke123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-21, 23:45   Link #582
Xaturas

Hmmm 1 novel volume for 12 anime eps?
It does seem kinda slugish paced, not much happens in each episode. However it can be forgiven considering that anime is more or less a slice of life based.
Old 2012-02-22, 03:08   Link #583
SoFarGone
H.A.M.

I thought it was already confirmed to be two cours?
Old 2012-02-22, 07:21   Link #584
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

Wow. That's too much. 1 volume = 12 episodes? This will be my first time encountering something like this.

Quote:
Lets pray for a second 2cour season, because further LN's have so much more character development.
I hope so. The pacing of season 1 is so slow.
Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-22, 09:30   Link #585
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

Quote:
Wow. That's too much. 1 volume = 12 episodes? This will be my first time encountering something like this.

I hope so. The pacing of season 1 is so slow.
If there is a next season, let's hope that.... well, it's not 12 episodes about volume 2
Old 2012-02-22, 11:56   Link #586
syke123

Huh? I don't remember the landlord evicting them in the novels. They were supposed to move due to Oba, and Shingo's request. Since he was worried about the girls living, and sleeping in the same room. This is probably supposed to be filler.
Old 2012-02-22, 12:04   Link #587
dannclark

Quote:
Originally Posted by syke123 View Post
Huh? I don't remember the landlord evicting them in the novels. They were supposed to move due to Oba, and Shingo's request. Since he was worried about the girls living, and sleeping in the same room. This is probably supposed to be filler.
I think their kind of getting the LN and all the different mangs and blending them together thats what it seems like
dannclark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-22, 20:32   Link #588
osorito

Landlady is from one of the mangas, but she will have a nice development thanks to hina......
osorito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-22, 22:04   Link #589
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Yeah, just like the seiyuu neighbor, she's also from the Takanashi no Hidamarichou spin-off.
She was less scary on the manga
Old 2012-02-22, 22:22   Link #590
Flower
Blooming on the mountain

Location: Deep in their roots, all flowers keep the light....
Quote:
Originally Posted by osorito View Post
Landlady is from one of the mangas, but she will have a nice development thanks to hina......
This ... although for some reason I remember her looking younger in the manga spin off where she was introduced? She looks totally worn out and like she has lived a really rough life in the anime to me.

Hmm ... I wonder if the adaptation of that element will be 1=1? (i.e. if Hina will in fact be the deciding element in turning things around)....
Old 2012-02-22, 22:46   Link #591
syke123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flower View Post
This ... although for some reason I remember her looking younger in the manga spin off where she was introduced? She looks totally worn out and like she has lived a really rough life in the anime to me.

Hmm ... I wonder if the adaptation of that element will be 1=1? (i.e. if Hina will in fact be the deciding element in turning things around)....
Yeah, most likely. They just need material to close the show, I don't recall seeing her in the manga though. As soon as I saw her stare at the family through the window I thought the studio was going to try and interpret the second novel in it's own way. But since this is a manga spin off, I don't mind.
Old 2012-02-22, 22:48   Link #592
Flower
Blooming on the mountain

Location: Deep in their roots, all flowers keep the light....
Quote:
Yeah, most likely. They just need material to close the show, I don't recall seeing her in the manga though. As soon as I saw her stare at the family through the window I thought the studio was going to try and interpret the second novel in it's own way. But since this is a manga spin off, I don't mind.
It's in ch 2 of the "Takanashi no Hidamari" manga spin off fwiw.
Old 2012-02-22, 23:02   Link #593
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

Quote:
So one of the reason they go back was worried about sleeping in the same room? So they were worried that something might happened since they were sleeping in the same room but isn't it the same even if they sleep in a different room since they are all still living under one roof?

Like for example in one episode of the anime where they go back to their home to get some belongings and they decided to take a night there then the girls went to their respective rooms but still end up sleeping in the same room since they were not used sleeping alone.

PS. Not quite sure if the said scene in the anime happened in the novel. If it does then... did it also happened in the novel when they return back?
Old 2012-02-22, 23:04   Link #594
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

This is how she looks on the manga

Quote:
So one of the reason they go back was worried about sleeping in the same room? So they were worried that something might happened since they were sleeping in the same room but isn't it the same even if they sleep in a different room since they are all still living under one roof?

Like for example in one episode of the anime where they go back to their home to get some belongings then decide to take a night in their house and before they sleep, the girls went to their respective rooms but still end up sleeping in the same room.

PS. Not quite sure if the said scene in the anime happened in the novel. If it does then... did it also happened in the novel when they return back?
IIRC it was also Shingo's brother concern after he accepted Yuuta as the girls future guardian on the LN.
Old 2012-02-22, 23:14   Link #595
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

Yeah I know. It was mentioned syke123. I maybe just over thinking small details Now what I want to know is if the second paragraph which I post happened in novel.

@ landlord

From where spin-off is that? I haven't see her
Old 2012-02-22, 23:17   Link #596
syke123

Quote:

Like for example in one episode of the anime where they go back to their home to get some belongings and they decided to take a night there then the girls went to their respective rooms but still end up sleeping in the same room since they were not used sleeping alone.

Yeah lol, they did sleep in the same room. Actually episode 6 was identical to what happened in the LN. The only difference was that when Sora fell down, Yuta was supposed to get knocked unconscious and have a flashback to the hotel scene, but that happened in episode 5, or 4. Everything else that happened in the house was precisely identical though.
Old 2012-02-22, 23:36   Link #597
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Quote:
@ landlord

From where spin-off is that? I haven't see her
Takanashi no Hidamari, chapter 2
Old 2012-02-22, 23:52   Link #598
aigomorla
100% Tsun... 0% Dere

ROFL... everytime i see Raika in the anime and her "pretending" acts i cant stop laughing...
aigomorla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-23, 00:02   Link #599
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

Quote:
Yeah lol, they did sleep in the same room. Actually episode 6 was identical to what happened in the LN. The only difference was that when Sora fell down, Yuta was supposed to get knocked unconscious and have a flashback to the hotel scene, but that happened in episode 5, or 4. Everything else that happened in the house was precisely identical though.
I see. So it did happened in the novel. So after they go back to Yuri's house, do the girls sleep in the different or they still sleep together in one room? OR the novel didn't say anything about this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakAnki View Post
Takanashi no Hidamari, chapter 2
I see thanks. I'm now reading chapter 2 but wtf with the art? I almost burst of laughing when I saw the second page of chapter 2. A lot more different with chapter one.

This series really amaze me big time. Having different mangaka in terms of drawing for the every other spin-off.
Old 2012-02-23, 00:17   Link #600
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

Quote:
I see. So it did happened in the novel. So after they go back to Yuri's house, do the girls sleep in the different or they still sleep together in one room? OR the novel didn't say anything about this?
We had some details.

Spoiler:

Quote:
I see thanks. I'm now reading chapter 2 but wtf with the art? I almost burst of laughing when I saw the second page of chapter 2. A lot more different with chapter one.
Supposedly for that spin off each chapter is drawn by a different guy, so that's that.

Tags
drama, harem, romance, sd bunko, shounen