AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2012-09-20, 05:43   Link #761
Mr Hat and Clogs
Did someone call a doctor

3rd one along looks like she is ready to go to the office for work... lol, i like it.
Old 2012-09-20, 06:32   Link #762
Paranoid Android
Underweight Food Hoarder

Send a message via MSN to Paranoid Android
Gonna be my gears for quite a while. Slowly hauling ass towards me legendary with the help of guildies. At 98% map completion and 300 skill points D: I'm probably gonna gold farm and buy those 250's instead of farming 250's. Not sure if I needed 400 or 500 skill points but oye it's gonna take a while. There's no more skill challenges. Depends on how how much they cost. The last 2% are from dungeons.

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Paranoid Android is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-20, 11:10   Link #763
RWBladewing
Salt Levels Critical

After a few days spent running for my life after failing to obtain skill points in Orr, and having just received the final story mission that requires a group, I think I've pretty much hit the limit of what I can do solo and may have to bite the bullet and join a guild. I almost feel like a failure version of Kirito from SAO, trying to solo all the high level content while remaining wary of guilds (I doubt I'll be finding my Asuna anytime soon though). Wonder if anyone is interested in an engineer who leveled to 80 without having completed even a single story mode dungeon, lol.
RWBladewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-20, 13:19   Link #764
Paranoid Android
Underweight Food Hoarder

I think we all have our SAO moments. This girl I met back in spring on Beta weekend 1 decided to rush for level 400 cooking on the first day of pre-release "WHYYY?". She piled my inventory with food so that helped a lot with my progress in the game, I'm still not done eating them after what, 3 weeks?. xD

Once "Guesting" feature is back up, we should have some ASuki dungeon events~
Old 2012-09-20, 13:38   Link #765
RWBladewing
Salt Levels Critical

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoid Android View Post
I think we all have our SAO moments. This girl I met back in spring on Beta weekend 1 decided to rush for level 400 cooking on the first day of pre-release "WHYYY?". She piled my inventory with food so that helped a lot with my progress in the game, I'm still not done eating them after what, 3 weeks?. xD

Once "Guesting" feature is back up, we should have some ASuki dungeon events~
I think guesting is back up unless it just went down again as of today. There was someone from another server yesterday in Lion's Arch spamming recruitment ads for my server's chapter of his WvW exploiting/spy guild, i.e. people to purposely take the fall or trade wins with to manipulate the system.

SAO certainly does hit close to home pretty often. The guild loot drama/murder mystery arc had me facepalming the entire time for its sheer accuracy to guilds I have been in in other games, and the guy from the beginning who coined the term "beater" is totally the forum idiot who sits there and screams for nerfs for every class besides his own because they beat him on the meters/killed him in PvP.
Old 2012-09-20, 13:59   Link #766
Paranoid Android
Underweight Food Hoarder

Was it on lion's arch overflow though? Because overflows are shared amongst servers.
Old 2012-09-20, 14:16   Link #767
RWBladewing
Salt Levels Critical

No, I haven't been in the Overflow in a long time and there were many people complaining in chat about him being from a different server and trying to recruit from Sea of Sorrows (my server) specifically, so I don't think I was dropped there without realizing it. That and he had a blue mark over his character which I assumed denoted guest. Though he is the only person I've ever seen with that.
Old 2012-09-20, 14:39   Link #768
Paranoid Android
Underweight Food Hoarder

Oh, I'll try today when I get to play. I checked yesterday and there's no Guesting option D:
Old 2012-09-20, 15:00   Link #769
King Lycan
User Title eaten by ravenous bunnies
*IT Support

We all need to make a ASuki Guilddddddd
Old 2012-09-20, 16:07   Link #770
leokiko

Quote:
Gonna be my gears for quite a while. Slowly hauling ass towards me legendary with the help of guildies. At 98% map completion and 300 skill points D: I'm probably gonna gold farm and buy those 250's instead of farming 250's. Not sure if I needed 400 or 500 skill points but oye it's gonna take a while. There's no more skill challenges. Depends on how how much they cost. The last 2% are from dungeons.

Images
Is a legendary weapon even worth it?
leokiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-20, 17:09   Link #771
RWBladewing
Salt Levels Critical

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Lycan View Post
We all need to make a ASuki Guilddddddd
I don't know how much point there would be to that since a lot of people here probably don't really know each other....that said, I would totally join, and I'm totally willing to transfer to any other server to do so, because, well:

Images

This is what the WvW looks like every day during my playtime. That's my server, on the end, with 0 points in anything. I'm not one to just give up to join the winning team but I also can't turn the tide of a completely hopeless battle by myself.
Old 2012-09-20, 17:43   Link #772
Xion Valkyrie

Join me in Eredon Terrace. It's high ranked but it's one of the 3 medium population servers, which means you can get into WvWvW rather quickly.
Xion Valkyrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-20, 17:57   Link #773
RWBladewing
Salt Levels Critical

Considering my screenshot you certainly aren't kidding about that server's high rank. I can see a flood of players transferring in once people take notice of that combined with the short queue times. Should probably transfer myself before that happens.
Old 2012-09-21, 05:06   Link #774
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Alright, I am not changing servers at the moment, though I want to ask being a Critical oriented thief relying on pistolwhip, should I get Power-Precision weapons or Precision-Critical Damage weapons?

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-21, 05:22   Link #775
Mr Hat and Clogs

Quote:
Originally Posted by RWBladewing View Post
I don't know how much point there would be to that since a lot of people here probably don't really know each other....that said, I would totally join, and I'm totally willing to transfer to any other server to do so, because, well:

Images

This is what the WvW looks like every day during my playtime. That's my server, on the end, with 0 points in anything. I'm not one to just give up to join the winning team but I also can't turn the tide of a completely hopeless battle by myself.
lol, that's the exact opposite when I play.

I vcould toss you an invite to the guild I'm in too if ya want.
Old 2012-09-21, 06:29   Link #776
Paranoid Android
Underweight Food Hoarder

@ Saintess
Precision + Power is a lot more easier stack. Crit damage is a rarer trait but Precision + Crit damage is better. Crit damage buffs go up by % (which is a lot compared to Power counterparts.

@Leokiko
No, legendaries are not worth it. But I play a lot of asian mmorpgs and I'm accustomed to grinding for epic gears. I have no choice, my OCD has taken over xD. It think it's better than my friend who wants to get lv400 all crafting.

I'm up for any ASuki-member events but I won't be joining you guys in any guilds/servers, sowwy x_x
Old 2012-09-21, 06:33   Link #777
RWBladewing
Salt Levels Critical

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Hat and Clogs View Post
lol, that's the exact opposite when I play.

I vcould toss you an invite to the guild I'm in too if ya want.
Yeah that's what happens when I unknowingly roll on the Oceanic server I guess. All the good players are on while I'm asleep or at work and all the kiddies are online when I'm playing. I'd join your guild but I have a feeling I'd be the only one online during my playing time just like with WoW (seriously it was surreal seeing a guild of almost 300 people with me as literally the only one on) .
Old 2012-09-21, 06:34   Link #778
Archon_Wing
On a mission
*Author

Send a message via MSN to Archon_Wing
Is it worth getting gear with MF on it? It seems to give very little compared to the consumables you can just eat.

I will roll with 4 pieces of jewelery with 2 MF each and a 1% MF gloves and see what happens-- I'm just running through the other 1-15 zones-- perhaps I can swap gear before finishing enemies off like D3? XD

Avatar/Sig courtesy of TheEroKing
Guild Wars 2 SN: ArchonWing.9480
MyAnimeList || Reviews
Archon_Wing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-21, 07:50   Link #779
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope

Quote:
It think it's better than my friend who wants to get lv400 all crafting.
Oh I want to get that too
Eisdrache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-22, 00:18   Link #780
Mr Hat and Clogs

Quote:
Originally Posted by RWBladewing View Post
Yeah that's what happens when I unknowingly roll on the Oceanic server I guess. All the good players are on while I'm asleep or at work and all the kiddies are online when I'm playing. I'd join your guild but I have a feeling I'd be the only one online during my playing time just like with WoW (seriously it was surreal seeing a guild of almost 300 people with me as literally the only one on) .
Lol, well, we like out beauty sleep.

Also, apparently the servers we faced changed this week. It seems they change it up so dominating servers vs other dominating servers, depending how they do during the two week WvW cycle. I only just found this out today.