AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-10-08, 21:36   Link #4901
Kyouka
Is Here

soo accelerator is a angel now how does that work he must be like lvl 7 by now then with all his power ups does he still need the neck battery
Old 2010-10-08, 21:47   Link #4902
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy

Quote:
Originally Posted by outerelf View Post
Imagine Breaker has not been completely awakened yet. From what I can tell, if the Imagine Breaker would be fully wakened, then if touma simply touches the 'ley-line' of the world it would be destroyed. I think he's leveled up, like from a level zero to a level one now.

The Holy Right is basically a copy of the Imagine Breaker according to what I can tell from others. It's a powerful copy, but copy nontheless.
Imagine Breaker will always be a level 0 ability since it negates any AIM output Touma has so except if the way Imagine Breaker works change, Touma will always be a level 0. Not that it shows how strong this guy really is anyway since he beat strongest level 5 twice.
Old 2010-10-08, 21:50   Link #4903
SuzushinaYuriko
SHSL Lurker

Surprisingly, Accelerator still isn't level 6 yet, although he might as well be now. Accel doesn't need the neck battery when in Black/White Wings mode, although he does need it in his normal state.
Old 2010-10-08, 22:13   Link #4904
Marka13

I'm pretty sure being an Angel puts you WAAAY beyond level 6 XD
Old 2010-10-08, 22:15   Link #4905
Phibrizzo
Honos628

Remember that lvl 6 means be the system = God so no lvl 6 is still beyond Angel class.
Old 2010-10-08, 22:34   Link #4906
Kyouka
Is Here

who is the blonde chick in the OP that eats and spits out the seal
im sorry for asking all theese questions
Old 2010-10-08, 22:40   Link #4907
Phibrizzo
Honos628

Oriana http://toarumajutsunoindex.wikia.com...riana_Thompson
Old 2010-10-08, 22:48   Link #4908
Marina2

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
Trying to answer some questions which is flooding the thread.

1-2. Not sure if it's a mistranslation but since before Rikou is already considered to be the 8th level 5 but when she was cured and can use her ability freely without side effects maybe that helps her too in a way she can freely use it again.... I'm kinda confuse too on why would Aleister give Rikou the drug to damage her body if she has the potential to become level 5. And the current revelation that the Academy nurtures those who only had the potential to become level 5. So Rikou as one of the potential why would they destroy her? now I think that the drug itself is some form that helps her to become level 5 and if she overcomes that then their is no wall anymore for her between level 4 and 5.
3. As for her ability AIM Stalker... let's just say that it can copy the AIM field of the enemy ne? understandable? then if not let's broken it down to pieces. Each ESPer had their own AIM field. In the AIM field the esper can perform their own personal reality or they can manifest their powers. The AIM field is run down but sets of computation. It's like a computer with a program. The program runs down the computer to make it work. In the ESPer way, the programmer is the esper and the computer is the aim field. Now for Rikou's ability. It's like copying the codes that run down the program...... or let's just say copy paste the ability of the enemy. She can copy the ability of Mikoto with ease and if they battle who knows what might happen. She even battled the 2nd level 5 Kakine though the she can copy the ability of the others. The 2nd and 1st ranking Espers are a bit special on their own aim field but still she manage to make a decent fight against the rank 2. Now if she can use freely that ability and didn't rely on the drug anymore. Just imagine maybe she could copy multiple aim fields at once. Making her use multiple abilities at once.
As one of Rikou fan, I am happy about this
Old 2010-10-08, 23:52   Link #4909
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by yukirosuzuka View Post
Dang, that is some bad timing. Still, Accelerator stopping an attack that can wipe out Eurasia is pretty cool. I want to know what he's capable of now...

But didn't the person who attacked Shiage and Mugino wield a weapon made of Dark Matter? The only person I know who can use Dark Matter is Kakine. Maybe they made a new body for him or something.
Maybe they weaponized it. Like put his Dark Matter in a gun or something
Old 2010-10-08, 23:54   Link #4910
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikachuwei View Post
how did that happen? gabriel got trashed by accel and fuze and exploded :x

and besides wasnt hte author foreshadowing that other angels will descend?
Gabriel didn't die you know.....It cannot die so easily
Old 2010-10-09, 00:18   Link #4911
Plant42

Finally gets my hand on vol.22 and this really interesting.

After skimming through some parts I'm interested(Don't expect much details since my jap isn't strong enough to translate it all without the txt. version).

At first i was thought that the volume will end with the parts mention about Touma's second death, but it's not.
It was mentioned at the end of ch12 the union force of three churches search for him in that area but ends up found nothing.

The last chapter(ch13) ends with Fiamma's scene
There was no Fiamma vs Aleister, it's a surprise attack.
He lost his right arm in an instant before he can knows anything, It's was said to be the attack that can't be sensed any activation or reaction of magic.
Then Aleister show up and the two had such a long conversations(about 8 pages) which is focus deeply about magic.
He said what Fiamma did was just as planned.
Aleister mention about his "Book of Law" then the two talks about somethings related to Aiwass and Kamijou(La Persona superiore a Dio).

There's the scene where people at Necessarius HQ response and catch the appearance of Aleister which make them surprise since they think he was executed for a longtime.

The volume ends with Fiamma and Aurrelus.
Aurrelus come to help him and he also want Fiamma to tell about what he has saw from "The Age of Osiris" he got and about "The Age of Horus(Aleister)".

BTW I've read someone comments in his blog that Fiamma's development in this vol. is quite good and interesting, seems like he got a potential of becoming another main character.

Last edited by Plant42; 2010-10-09 at 00:57.
Old 2010-10-09, 00:56   Link #4912
SuzushinaYuriko
SHSL Lurker

Quote:
BTW I've read someone comments in his blog that Fiamma's development in this vol. is quite good and interesting, seems like he got a potential of becoming another main character.
He's been punched by Touma. That practically grants him protagonist status, and besides, we needed another magic side hero anyways.
Old 2010-10-09, 02:41   Link #4913
Siegfridus
Tlacuilo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plant42 View Post
If you call it "good" development changing sides like a flip coin
Old 2010-10-09, 03:02   Link #4914
pikachuwei

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plant42 View Post
Finally gets my hand on vol.22 and this really interesting.

After skimming through some parts I'm interested(Don't expect much details since my jap isn't strong enough to translate it all without the txt. version).

At first i was thought that the volume will end with the parts mention about Touma's second death, but it's not.
It was mentioned at the end of ch12 the union force of three churches search for him in that area but ends up found nothing.

The last chapter(ch13) ends with Fiamma's scene
There was no Fiamma vs Aleister, it's a surprise attack.
He lost his right arm in an instant before he can knows anything, It's was said to be the attack that can't be sensed any activation or reaction of magic.
Then Aleister show up and the two had such a long conversations(about 8 pages) which is focus deeply about magic.
He said what Fiamma did was just as planned.
Aleister mention about his "Book of Law" then the two talks about somethings related to Aiwass and Kamijou(La Persona superiore a Dio).

There's the scene where people at Necessarius HQ response and catch the appearance of Aleister which make them surprise since they think he was executed for a longtime.

The volume ends with Fiamma and Aurrelus.
Aurrelus come to help him and he also want Fiamma to tell about what he has saw from "The Age of Osiris" he got and about "The Age of Horus(Aleister)".

wow so aleister just blitzed fiamma out of nowhere. Curious, so when Necessarius came and saw aleister they saw him with Fiamma or was he already leaving?

Why didn't Necessarius pick up Fiamma? (unless Aurrelus is already with Necessarius)
Old 2010-10-09, 03:37   Link #4915
Plant42

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikachuwei View Post
wow so aleister just blitzed fiamma out of nowhere. Curious, so when Necessarius came and saw aleister they saw him with Fiamma or was he already leaving?

Why didn't Necessarius pick up Fiamma? (unless Aurrelus is already with Necessarius)
Necessarius didn't came their they just caught up his presence from their HQ(maybe by some kind of device or spell).
Old 2010-10-09, 03:53   Link #4916
giorno

but still, Aleister must be pretty hax to manage to cut off Fiamma's arm, even with a surprise attack

also, i heard Kazakiri got pwned by Fiamma? is that right?
Old 2010-10-09, 03:55   Link #4917
tsunade666

well someone was bound to notice Aleister if he starts moving. I mean his the freaking god status or origin of modern magic in toaruverse. If someone of his level start to go out and stop being a hikikomori someone who is strong is bound to feel someone who is stronger.

I want a summarize on what fiamma and aleister's covnersation.

I wish someone would put up a scan already and preferably a decent scan of the vol 22. If someone scanned it I can convert it into txt version.

EDIT:
plant what do you mean union of churches? who are the ones who search for touma? I want a detailed summary of that too.
Old 2010-10-09, 04:02   Link #4918
Plant42

Quote:
Originally Posted by yukirosuzuka View Post
He's been punched by Touma. That practically grants him protagonist status, and besides, we needed another magic side hero anyways.
And he also save his life.
Fiamma was severyly injure from being defeat by Touma he doesn't have any strength left to use any power(even manage to stand up is still hard)and that ends up with the falling of the Star of Bethlehem.
The escape container(provide by Sasha) is a one person ride.
Kamijou Touma or Fiamma of the right one of those two must be left there.
When he thinks it's now the end for him, It's Touma who sent him back to the ground(and left some touching words before they part).
When Fiamma gets out of the container the sky already come back to normal due to the fall of Star of Bethlehem(along with Touma and Gabriel)
Fiamma lost everything. His objective,God's right seat exist no more, RCC and Orthodox chuch won't welcome him now the only things left is his right hand power. He who became a sinner who cause the war starts to think what should he do from now.
The last words of that boy manage to give him the way he should walk from now, he gather all the strength left in his body try to step forward.

And that's when shit hit the fan.
Old 2010-10-09, 04:22   Link #4919
tsunade666

great. Aleister the greatest OPPORTUNIST! I bet that omnipresent guy is just laughing while upside down in his container as the scenes unfold.

EDIT:

So the one Sasha's drawing is some kind of escape mechanism for Touma but it ended up with Touma sending Fiamma back.
Old 2010-10-09, 07:46   Link #4920
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuroishinigami View Post
Imagine Breaker will always be a level 0 ability since it negates any AIM output Touma has so except if the way Imagine Breaker works change, Touma will always be a level 0. Not that it shows how strong this guy really is anyway since he beat strongest level 5 twice.
Imagine Breaker is not an esper power.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marka13 View Post
I'm pretty sure being an Angel puts you WAAAY beyond level 6 XD
Level 6 means that you have achieve [SYSTEM]. To translate to magic term it means to gain a status above God or the scientists would call it to understand the workings of the Heavens.
Closed Thread

Tags
action, dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, science fiction, shounen