AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2009-03-19, 09:57   Link #581
Darco_emp
Bored and Lurking ~

Send a message via MSN to Darco_emp
I did not understand this chapter at all, wasn't Sakura(TSC)'s soul inside the glass thing... (Chapter 150, pg 16)

How did it change to Shaoran and Sakura from CCS in 216
Darco_emp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-19, 11:04   Link #582
L'sLover
Ai <3

Send a message via AIM to L'sLover
!!! im a huge fan of tsubasa
my fav. characters are Kurogane and Tomoyo even though they dont have Tomoyo as a big part till later on but she is still amazing!
L'sLover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-19, 12:47   Link #583
Used Can

I no longer know how many Sakuras and Syaoran's are out there.
Old 2009-03-19, 13:15   Link #584
Proto
Knowledge is the solution

Quote:
I did not understand this chapter at all, wasn't Sakura(TSC)'s soul inside the glass thing... (Chapter 150, pg 16)
They got a second glass thing apparently that the witch had, that somehow fussed with the first one.
Proto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-19, 13:18   Link #585
Miles Teg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Used Can View Post
For each we have Real, Clone and CCS, 3 of them and the clone for both are dead.

Clone Sakura has been separated in two : Soul and body and her soul has been "killed" by clone Syoran in the dream.
Miles Teg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-19, 14:01   Link #586
Used Can

But, who were the ones in that glass tube Yuko had? The magic circles they used were those of CCS' Sakura and Syaoran, but they looked far too young to be them.
Old 2009-03-19, 14:12   Link #587
Proto

I thought that page 2 was pretty much a give aways that they were the CCS people. Not to mention that, as Miles Teg mentioned that is unmistakably Sakura's magical array. About the looks, expect an equally convoluted explanation for it. (spiritual projection? Did they also sacrificed their time? etc.)
Old 2009-03-19, 15:07   Link #588
Miles Teg

Page 2 and 3 of chapter 216 :

Yűko: That world (the glass tube) was entrusted to me by their blood relatives (Sakura brother) so I have never actually met the two of them in person (CCS Sakura and Shaolan) however Through their own power they turned back time (right top panel of page 3, they "shrink") left their children behind and each sacrificed their ability to touch the one they love the most to do anything but simply to wait. That was their price.

So CCS Sakura and Shaolan have turn back their time, go back to their 16 years self, probably to be the most possible like TRS Sakura and Syoran and then put themselves in the glass tube.
Old 2009-03-19, 15:40   Link #589
solarknight123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miles Teg View Post
Page 2 and 3 of chapter 216 :

Yűko: That world (the glass tube) was entrusted to me by their blood relatives (Sakura brother) so I have never actually met the two of them in person (CCS Sakura and Shaolan) however Through their own power they turned back time (right top panel of page 3, they "shrink") left their children behind and each sacrificed their ability to touch the one they love the most to do anything but simply to wait. That was their price.

So CCS Sakura and Shaolan have turn back their time, go back to their 16 years self, probably to be the most possible like TRS Sakura and Syoran and then put themselves in the glass tube.
But if that's the case, then why wear the clothes of TRC sakura and why would ccs sakura posses the same power as TRC sakura?
Old 2009-03-19, 16:23   Link #590
Miles Teg

Quote:
Originally Posted by solarknight123 View Post
But if that's the case, then why wear the clothes of TRC sakura
To confuse the reader But before turning back the time their clothes were different.

Quote:
Originally Posted by solarknight123 View Post
why would ccs sakura posses the same power as TRC sakura?
Both of them see the future in dreams, it's the only power they have in common and Tomoyo from Nihon has the same power.

Each time Sakura magic circle has appear that was CCS Sakura power. The first time Syaron has describe it as "My mother's magic circle" chapter 201 and the second time was in this chapter were Yűko speak about Syaron mother.

And an important point next chapter should give us explanation about what CCS Sakura and Shaoran wanted to accomplish
Old 2009-03-19, 16:59   Link #591
solarknight123

Quote:
To confuse the reader But before turning back the time their clothes were different.

Both of them see the future in dreams, it's the only power they have in common and Tomoyo from Nihon has the same power.

Each time Sakura magic circle has appear that was CCS Sakura power. The first time Syaron has describe it as "My mother's magic circle" chapter 201 and the second time was in this chapter were Yűko speak about Syaron mother.

And an important point next chapter should give us explanation about what CCS Sakura and Shaoran wanted to accomplish
Well I guess the only way to get some questions answered is just to wait for more chapters, which hopefully the next one will come out soon
Old 2009-03-19, 17:06   Link #592
Proto

Negative. The next chapter will just create more questions. It's now or never.
Old 2009-03-19, 19:16   Link #593
solarknight123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proto View Post
Negative. The next chapter will just create more questions. It's now or never.
Good point there. But the series is almost over, so Clamp can't just end it and leave us a heap of questions. (though I wouldn't put it past them to do it.)
Old 2009-03-20, 02:25   Link #594
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Syaoran must be a real weirdo, falling in love with a girl that looks like his mother o_0
Quote:
The next chapter will just create more questions.
Definitely, that's how CLAMP works; they start a chain of questions and irrational actions with no connection to each other and after like,30 chapters they just come up with something to stick it all together. If you want to enjoy this manga, you gotta believe without asking!
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-20, 09:52   Link #595
Darco_emp
Bored and Lurking ~

Send a message via MSN to Darco_emp
Its just a chain of questions that feeds onto another, I think the plot items left are Watanuki Kun's watch, the egg, and kuro Mokona's sealing item, which I bet all will lead to more WTF moments.. I think I'll go back to watch Nanoha A's again to stabilize.

Ah well apparently the next chapter is going to be out in April the first, such an interesting date for the Tsubasa to be released...

Last edited by Darco_emp; 2009-03-20 at 11:20.
Darco_emp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-20, 11:18   Link #596
L'sLover
Ai <3

Send a message via AIM to L'sLover
Quote:
Originally Posted by Used Can View Post
haha very true
its hard to keep track of them all
L'sLover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-20, 20:01   Link #597
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
Syaoran must be a real weirdo, falling in love with a girl that looks like his mother o_0
Well, it's an extreme case, but really, there are many men out there who (though mostly subconsciously) look for traits resembling their mothers in their future wives. Besides, Sakura is a Hot Shounen Mom. heck, if I have a mom like that, I would want to find a partner that looked like her.
Old 2009-03-20, 22:16   Link #598
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

what if the tsr sakura turns out to BE his real mother and

Quote:
next thing you know is that shoaran is his own father , just like fry in futurama being his own grandfather
what i said earlier

that i'd like to see
kk2extreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-21, 07:41   Link #599
Kai Yukari

Previous chapters were quite tolerable but after reading chapter 216, it's like my mind is doing cartwheels! ~sigh... and I thought Eva was confusing, this does not even come close! I seriously don't comprehend anything in this chapter!
Quote:
Since you brought this up, I only noticed it now! Why use CCS Sakura's magic circle and not Yuuko's magic circle to grant the wish? Could this be related to the "turning back time" incident by the parents in chapter 216?

And here's another convoluted theory: the CCS Syaoran and Sakura's soul (if it's indeed only their souls) are in the glass tube, then their bodies are being used by the TRC pair !

So I'll stop with that and have my brain forget anything concerning TRC for a while until CLAMP says it's the final chapter!

Last edited by Kai Yukari; 2009-03-21 at 07:55.
Kai Yukari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-21, 07:58   Link #600
Miles Teg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kai Yukari View Post
Since you brought this up, I only noticed it now! Why use CCS Sakura's magic circle and not Yuuko's magic circle to grant the wish? Could this be related to the "turning back time" incident by the parents in chapter 216?
I have take that at simply (CCS) Sakura protecting her son from Fei Wong, giving enough time for Yűko to realize Syaoran wish.

Tags
clamp