4 out of 10 : Poor 1 0.45%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 5 2.27%
Voters: 220. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-11-19, 10:22   Link #501
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Or actually take control of the person to gather data. Louise as a proxy data miner in A-Lols could be extremely useful for him.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-19, 10:26   Link #502
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.A. View Post
I'm not stating any facts, but just a maybe, not even a theory lol. I just used the popular theory as an example.

And I didn't literally mean eye, as in allowing Innovators to look through her eyes or something like that.

If my eye has any meaning, its more like having Louise be one of his external agents that keeps an eye on things that he with all his monitoring capabilities cannot observe directly. Louise may be keeping track of stuff and reporting it back to the Innovators regularly.

No matter how many cameras you have to observe or survey, its still best to have reports from someone who experienced first hand. That is if they are reliable of course.
I do think Ribbons DOES get reports. Or at least, have access to A-Laws internal documents. None the less, I can't see Louise as an intentional follower of Innovators. She is not competent enough within the series to be an agent worthy of Ribbons. If she WAS an agent, she wouldn't have been banned from sorties recently. No point having a spy who sits in a desk while everyone else is fighting and seeing interesting things.

Hence, in your own views, reliability is an issue. Louise is effectively benched right now.
Old 2008-11-19, 10:35   Link #503
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallen Chaos Valiant View Post
I do think Ribbons DOES get reports. Or at least, have access to A-Laws internal documents. None the less, I can't see Louise as an intentional follower of Innovators. She is not competent enough within the series to be an agent worthy of Ribbons. If she WAS an agent, she wouldn't have been banned from sorties recently. No point having a spy who sits in a desk while everyone else is fighting and seeing interesting things.
Hmm, i still think there's some connection between Louise and the Innovators, though i don't think it's one where she reports back to them. I just can't get that scene from the end of the first series out of my head. The eyes theory was quite high after the first episode, but as it was mentioned --- Ribbons has been able to see what's going on while she isn't there.

Unless he's done the same thing to a high percentage of the A-LAWS members, though that would just be crazy.
Old 2008-11-19, 12:15   Link #504
Dean_the_Young
Has a life IRL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallen Chaos Valiant View Post
Louise hasn't been banned from sorties, though. The sortie in the first appearance of the 00 was given to another squad, and her commander had no authority to change the line-up on a whim. The rest of the time, she was in the entirely wrong theater: there was no sortie of the space forces at all when CB went down to Earth, and her unit wasn't even in the Middle East by the time the assault on Kataron was organized. Once her unit was deployed to the region, she went right back into the fight.

At most, most, she's been neglected once. But nothing has occured to suggest that she's been banned from fighting. (Unless I missed something majorly important in the last episode, after she returned from another combat mission.)
Dean_the_Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-19, 12:28   Link #505
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCV
The connection is explicit. Ribbons didn't even know much about where Exia went until then, since even CB couldn't find Setsuna. Since Ribbions noticed Exia at the same time Louise saw it, that's the only explanation.
Explicit in the sense he could have cameras on Louise’ AHEAD, but not explicit in the sense he can see thru her eyes…If that was the case I’d atleast expect him to have his Veda-eyes switched on while viewing….Other than a visually expressive scene, I don’t think there is any real connection in-terms of Ribbons being able to see using her eyes though…The dude seems to have cameras on every battle-situation of importance...
Old 2008-11-19, 12:52   Link #506
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

It was a bit fast for me the encounter MarieXAlleluhya , MrBushidoXSetsuna !
But good episode its official MarieXAlleluhya ^^ A great Kiss ending !
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-19, 15:02   Link #507
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

Forgive me if someone has already mentioned this, but while I was thinking about the preview for next episode something just hit me like a ton of bricks…Could the Innovators perhaps be associates of Schenberg recreated in clone form? I mean could the Turn-A-esque scenery and clothing we see in the preview be the ACTUAL Ribbons and//or Tieria from Schenberg’s real timeline? (I’m assuming even 200 hundred years there was some dystopian aspect to the world)…Perhaps that’s why Ribbons is so hardcore on Schenberg’s ideals…If next episode has a 200 + year old flashback, that’ll be awesome…
Old 2008-11-19, 15:06   Link #508
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingdarkness View Post
Forgive me if someone has already mentioned this, but while I was thinking about the preview for next episode something just hit me like a ton of bricks…Could the Innovators perhaps be associates of Schenberg recreated in clone form? I mean could the Turn-A-esques scenery and clothing we see in the preview be the ACTUAL Ribbons and//or Tieria from Schenberg’s real timeline? (I’m assuming even 200 hundred years there was some dystopian aspect to the world)…Perhaps that’s why Ribbons is so hardcore on Schenberg’s ideals…If next episode has a 200 + year old flashback, that’ll be awesome…
lol great perspective you have there.

While your idea is a serious one, I can't but relate Aeolia = Gwen, Ribbons = Harry and Tieria = Lora.

Aeolia might have called Tieria by an even more, erm feminine name, if Tieria is already not feminine enough. And dressed him up for a ball and he met Ribbons there.
When I say 'My god...', god refers to Haruhi-sama.

My art album updated 11th May 2013, Science.
Deviant Art: http://ca0001.deviantart.com/
C.A. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-20, 02:55   Link #509
Cinocard

Little chance.
If it's 200 years ago, why did their origin had to crossdressing? And if they receive DNA from a woman, they should have been women as well. But look at those flat chests...
Cinocard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-20, 04:22   Link #510
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackRydden224 View Post
Wait hum...so how do we know that Tieria is the one cross dressing in ep 8 and not Regene?
How do we know when Tieria's crossdressing?

I've watched too many love comedy. I totally didn't expect Sergei to give his daughter away that easily. I thought he'd go all Seto Gouzaburou.
Anh_Minh is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-20, 04:54   Link #511
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
How do we know when Tieria's crossdressing?

I've watched too many love comedy. I totally didn't expect Sergei to give his daughter away that easily. I thought he'd go all Seto Gouzaburou.
Man that's like the ultimate sacrifice though, especially because he did it all for her when if he was selfish he would have killed Allelujah and taken her back to adopt her. People who think it cheapened his character have it all wrong, it was one of the manliest moments he's exhibited so far. Just hope it doesn't come back to bite him in the ass and that Lindt never finds out about it.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-20, 04:58   Link #512
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaioshin Sama View Post
Man that's like the ultimate sacrifice though, especially because he did it all for her when if he was selfish he would have killed Allelujah and taken her back to adopt her. People who think it cheapened his character have it all wrong, it was one of the manliest moments he's exhibited so far. Just hope it doesn't come back to bite him in the ass and that Lindt never finds out about it.
Lindt is going to be Sergei's enemy no matter what anyway. Sergei is either going to throw Lindt into prison, or Lindt is going to have Sergei executed. Sergei isn't out to make friends; he is out there to clean up corruption.
Old 2008-11-20, 06:11   Link #513
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaioshin Sama View Post
Just hope it doesn't come back to bite him in the ass and that Lindt never finds out about it.
I don't see how Lindt is going to find out unless Sergei tells him, though you have to wonder what's going to happen with Andrei regarding Soma. He's going to hear the news that she died in battle, and is going to what some kind of explanation from his Father has to what he seen that night.
Old 2008-11-20, 07:25   Link #514
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

No body to show, the Ahead maybe there for A-Laws to recover and examine, a spotty story from Sergei (how could he know she's dead if he has no corpse to show for it?)... How could Lindt possibly find out? And that's not even getting into the possibility they may see her later, one way or the other.
Old 2008-11-20, 07:41   Link #515
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
No body to show, the Ahead maybe there for A-Laws to recover and examine, a spotty story from Sergei (how could he know she's dead if he has no corpse to show for it?)... How could Lindt possibly find out? And that's not even getting into the possibility they may see her later, one way or the other.
I meant Lindt finding out that Soma has gone with CB.
Old 2008-11-20, 08:01   Link #516
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
I meant Lindt finding out that Soma has gone with CB.
That would be REALLY hard to do. Even now, not many people know anything about most of the CB members. The most Lindt might find out would be that Soma escaped, but not knowing to where.
Old 2008-11-20, 08:08   Link #517
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

He might have suspicions, though. That'd be twice Sergei let someone escape. The first time, the guy had a link to Kataron and CB was on the scene. The second time, CB was also there.
Old 2008-11-20, 08:21   Link #518
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
He might have suspicions, though. That'd be twice Sergei let someone escape. The first time, the guy had a link to Kataron and CB was on the scene. The second time, CB was also there.
Since A-Laws was actually stalking CB rather than the other way around in both these cases, it would be pretty hard to claim a link. And anyway, a link isn't needed; technically Sergei has already commited treason by not doing everything A-Laws told him to do. They can have him killed already as it is, except they aren't sure about the backlashed because of his high profile. You can throw a nobody like Saji into a mine camp, but Sergei's fate is watched by people.

Sergei would be charged with SOMETHING, if A-Laws want him gone. But there is no need for the accusation to be proven, or even true.
Old 2008-11-20, 08:45   Link #519
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

You were saying they wouldn't know where Soma'd gone. I'm just saying, if Lindt is a bit paranoid, he'll know.
Old 2008-11-20, 09:07   Link #520
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
You were saying they wouldn't know where Soma'd gone. I'm just saying, if Lindt is a bit paranoid, he'll know.
He'll THINK he know. But A-Laws has a tonne of enemies, and since he has no Intel on CB, it can't be any more than guesses. If he wants to accuse Sergei of anything, he would have to make stuff up.

This reminded me of Marie Antoinette, funny enough; she was accused of treason and executed under a false charge. But no one knew that she was a REAL traitor until long after she died, when a letter to that effect was uncovered.