AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-02-05, 14:07   Link #61
Amirali
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Amirali
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Lycan View Post
Final Downfall ?
Ichigo can't beat Uli.
I don't want him to. But it's a shounen . The best we can hope for is Ulqui goes down in defeat with his coolness intact.
Old 2009-02-05, 14:10   Link #62
incorrupts
Banned

Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amirali View Post
I'm glad Kubo finally explained why Ichigo was so reluctant to release hollow mode earlier. He was afraid that his reiatsu could harm Inoue.
I had suspected something like this but yes, it was nice of Kubo to clarify this.

Interesting chapter, Ishida got another cool point in my book with his line concerning Inoue, though to be honest, i think Orihime might not leave that easily.

Thanks Geta Boshi ~
Old 2009-02-05, 15:02   Link #63
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amirali View Post
I don't want him to. But it's a shounen . The best we can hope for is Ulqui goes down in defeat with his coolness intact.
So do I but if we are lucky, Inoue breaks away from Ishida by telling him Yammi is back then runs away back to where Ichigo is with Ishida realising and going back for her to see Ichigo struggling to defeat Ulqi in his released and being pwned then to they fight together using combination techniques with Ichigo being close ranged, Ishida long ranged and Inoue as Shield and attack from mid range then making Ulqi mad and making all of them fly away with one attack.

Then all using a new technique (one Orihime learnt in SS, one Ishida learnt from his father and one Ichigo learnt inside his conciousness) to barely defeat Ulquiorra who partly survives falling to the ground and standing up with his sword to ask Ichigo and his friends 'where their power comes from?' and asking the power that Shinigami and humans have is it from the heart? Before dropping to the ground.

We are DOLLARS, credit for sig goes to CMHerrera-chan
Old 2009-02-05, 15:09   Link #64
Hellychan
~chibi tenshi~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta
To Beautifully Guide The Heart (麗しく心を添えて)

Nee-san is just so pretty *Now I want to see the entire dress*...and I'm pretty sure there's a Chappy-shaped chocolate in her box xD

*Ahem*! This is becoming interesting, we'll get to see Ulqi's release finally Mr. Kubo sure knows the purpose of a cliffhanger

I'm now interested in what actions Orihime and Ishida are going to take (more than the fight between Ulqi and Ichi to be honest), as the pathway seems free now

My My Cub-Sama, you sure are full of imagination xD
Old 2009-02-05, 15:10   Link #65
Langus
Optimus Prime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cub-Sama View Post
So do I but if we are lucky, Inoue breaks away from Ishida by telling him Yammi is back then runs away back to where Ichigo is with Ishida realising and going back for her to see Ichigo struggling to defeat Ulqi in his released and being pwned then to they fight together using combination techniques with Ichigo being close ranged, Ishida long ranged and Inoue as Shield and attack from mid range then making Ulqi mad and making all of them fly away with one attack.

Then all using a new technique (one Orihime learnt in SS, one Ishida learnt from his father and one Ichigo learnt inside his conciousness) to barely defeat Ulquiorra who partly survives falling to the ground and standing up with his sword to ask Ichigo and his friends 'where their power comes from?' and asking the power that Shinigami and humans have is it from the heart? Before dropping to the ground.
That would be very poetic. I think maybe it's outside the realm of what Kubo will give us, but 'dying words' line sounds pretty accurate. Once he's defeated Ulq will most definitely wonder if friendship and love is really the source of their strength.
Old 2009-02-05, 15:29   Link #66
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

OH MY GOSH I JUST NOTICED SOMETHING!

In that cover pic....Rukia has nothing in her mouth!

We are DOLLARS, credit for sig goes to CMHerrera-chan
Old 2009-02-05, 15:57   Link #67
debbiechan
Ishida Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi View Post
I'm guessing Orihime will go and do her own thing, perhaps try to reject the hougyoku with Ishida, eat a little pie.
OH YES, please. If they could only find some pie. I think Orihime's mood would improve if she could only eat something. HOW LONG HAS IT BEEN SINCE THE GIRL HAS GONE WITHOUT FOOD? I can understand her not wanting to eat when Chad and Rukia were bleeding to death and who knows what under that Hollow serving tray, but maybe Ishida packed some Green Tea Pocky and an Octopus Lollipop in his trusty cape!

Get some calories into her! Then she'll shoot Tsubaki!
Old 2009-02-05, 16:17   Link #68
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
HOW LONG HAS IT BEEN SINCE THE GIRL HAS GONE WITHOUT FOOD?
Don't worry about that, Ulqi has been feeding her lots mouth-to-mouth during those lonely imprisonment days...-wink,wink-
Old 2009-02-05, 16:41   Link #69
Scarlett_Rain55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Langus View Post
"I would have protected her anyway" - Oh Kubo, cheers to you for keeping this ship alive at every turn.
He is? She isn't even in the chapter...yet again. Ichigo's "I'll protect you without fail" is better imo. =)

I would be cool with Orihime having a rebound guy if things with Ichigo dont work out, but Ishida is too much of a pompous bastard for her!

Hmm so are they just going to stand in the sidelines? Is Yammy officially dead? I hope so, I can't stomach another ridiculous random character entrance again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cub-Sama View Post

I could see something like that happening. Orihime will teach Ulquiorra a lesson about the human heart. But I HOPE I REALLY HOPE HE doesn't become a good guy. It would ruin his character for me. The one thing Im scared of is the chapter "wrath" as it could mean that Orihime dies and Ichigo RAGES! And we all know she dies in the pilot, which scares me too.

Last edited by Scarlett_Rain55; 2009-02-05 at 16:52.
Old 2009-02-05, 17:08   Link #70
Langus
Optimus Prime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlett_Rain55 View Post
He is? She isn't even in the chapter...yet again. Ichigo's "I'll protect you without fail" is better imo. =)

I would be cool with Orihime having a rebound guy if things with Ichigo dont work out, but Ishida is too much of a pompous bastard for her!
Well we don't know that Orihime isn't in the chapter since it hasn't come out yet. She'll probably do what she does best - stand somewhere, look pretty and say a few 'Kurosaki-kuns' while making troubled faces.

I'm wondering if you haven't noticed yet that Ishida is NEVER 'a pompous b*stard' toward Orihime? He's always very considerate of her. In fact, she rather enjoys his company.

(On a side note, it's a little hard to have a 'rebound' guy when you're not even in a relationship...)
Old 2009-02-05, 17:15   Link #71
Crusader

Send a message via MSN to Crusader
I had held my thoughts on this chapter at first, but this gives me hope for the Ishime! I have been shipping for them since SS arc. Now i could care less about how Ichigo disposes of Ulqi.
Old 2009-02-05, 17:23   Link #72
Sinta

I also don't think that Ishida is anymore pompous than Ichigo.
Old 2009-02-05, 17:29   Link #73
Kakashi
カカシ

Send a message via MSN to Kakashi
Quote:
Originally Posted by debbiechan View Post
OH YES, please. If they could only find some pie. I think Orihime's mood would improve if she could only eat something. HOW LONG HAS IT BEEN SINCE THE GIRL HAS GONE WITHOUT FOOD? I can understand her not wanting to eat when Chad and Rukia were bleeding to death and who knows what under that Hollow serving tray, but maybe Ishida packed some Green Tea Pocky and an Octopus Lollipop in his trusty cape!

Get some calories into her! Then she'll shoot Tsubaki!
It's true that the girl has lost weight, it's not a bad thing for us guys because it just accentuates her lovely hips and bust.

One cannot blame Ulquiorra, however, as his attempts to curtail Orihime's stubborn eating disorder were sincere. I can tell it was painful for him when he threatened to shove food down her mouth. It makes me uneasy to think he would go so far for Hime-chans own good. Would Ichigo force food down her gullet if push came to shove? WOULD HE?
Old 2009-02-05, 18:00   Link #74
cloak_and_dagger
Hei aka Li Xiansheng
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
It's true that the girl has lost weight, it's not a bad thing for us guys because it just accentuates her lovely hips and bust.
Kakashi-san always speaks the truth

Quote:
Would Ichigo force food down her gullet if push came to shove? WOULD HE?
He might force something else
Old 2009-02-05, 18:45   Link #75
Royal_Devil
Powder Hunter

So with these developments I'd say Ichigo fights Ulquiorra, Ishida and Inoue go after the orb, and Chad intercepts Yammy as he attempts to climb back up the tower. Perfect setup
Old 2009-02-05, 19:25   Link #76
Highman
Keep Pounding and Destroy

Send a message via AIM to Highman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal_Devil View Post
So with these developments I'd say Ichigo fights Ulquiorra, Ishida and Inoue go after the orb, and Chad intercepts Yammy as he attempts to climb back up the tower. Perfect setup
Well I hope Tatsuki delivers the final blow to Yammi. It would prove to beat the naysayers about Tatsuki's character.
Old 2009-02-06, 00:19   Link #77
Slayerx

I kinda feel like Ichigo doesn't have his priorities straight... Ulq retreats too above the dome so that he can fight at full strength... question is, why did Ichigo follow? HIs primary job is to save Orihime and with Ulq leaving her behind Ichigo could just grab her and go... if ulq wants he's free to follow, but then Ichigo will be able to fight him under the dome where Ulq is unwilling to release and thus have an advantage over him... When it comes down to it, Ichigo does not seem to have a single good reason to fight Ulq on his terms; stay below the dome and fight on your terms ichigo... Ulq will either have to loose or break orders from Aizen

Yammi fell? Y'know kubo really has to decide on whether or not his characters can fly
In SS, no one seemed to be able to fly accent when using a special item like the wing Yourichi had or the special badge like thing she gave to Ichigo...

In the real world, at first there was no sign of flight, but afterward everyone started flying around...

In HM... no one seemed to fly at first except for the thunder witch who had wings... but then when we got to Ichigo vs Grim, they were flying as they fought... but now we have Yammi who sounds like he forgot how to fly has he managed to fall several stories; though this might be acceptable if that bomb grievously injured him
Old 2009-02-06, 00:57   Link #78
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

After a Long Long time heck like in ages Ichigo looks really cool. The mask stripes have increased the new emerging pattern looks awesome . The other panel generates massive laughs, the expressions of both characters is as though they were caught doing something naughty

Quote:
Credits : CSI
Old 2009-02-06, 02:45   Link #79
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Woot, Ichigo managed to chip Ulqui's sword (page 12), never expected him to get the upper hand o_0
(P.S: I found Ulqui's release translated as "bind", not that it matters much)
Old 2009-02-06, 02:55   Link #80
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
Cero is pretty much useless now.

Tags
manga, weekly chapter discussion