AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2010-07-27, 23:39   Link #1761
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA

2 hour session with friends. /\ feels so clunky compared to Nu. i mean, did they have to increase the startup or recover on EVERYTHING she has? plus i was having trouble inputting what i wanted to. oh well, it'll get better with time. just need some time in practice and challenge to get down the bnbs.

plus i need time to develop character specific strategies. no more easy zoning to victory.

Blessed are those who listen to headphones, for they listen to the sound of heaven.
germanturkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-28, 03:59   Link #1762
iwatch2muchanime
Lazy

Well i'm loving this so far as well, good upgrade I say.

UNL Hazama is a bitch unless i'm Bang, which I main, even though Bangs melee UNL Hazama isn't really a problem, even on Hell Mode. But when trying to beat it with someone it's like punching a wall with cotton candy...

@C.A. you don't need a stick at all, you don't NEED either because both are fine. Unless you have an arcade near you that you frequent then the choices are evenly split on what you like.
Old 2010-07-28, 08:30   Link #1763
Nayim

The only way to defeat unlimited Hazama is projectile character like Noel or Jin, Hazama kinda tricky this time, follow the step how to defeat him ( I chose Hell mode for sake that stupid time attack):

1. Hazama start his green zone barrier but be careful, he might dashed in front of you if you almost near him, just use dash or double-jump dash at far distance from him.

2. Once you already far away from him, use projectile attack, (If Hazama defend or jump, follow number one step again but I find Hazama always jumping if missed hit)

3. When Hazama got hit, quick dash-forward at him & do whatever combo you like expert, beginner or anything you can pull combo by yourself.

4. Hazama's projectile (Jabaki) was easiest to avoid, just defend (If you jump, that also help too) but if you got hit & Hazama use knife butterflies, i recommand use air recovery & dash-backward ASAP because Hazama will shoot his projectile again.

5. This sound might stupid but seriously, do not attack him like punch or kick, Hazama will defend & his barrier will comeback, ( If you use Tager, i recommand grap him ASAP before his barrier active again).

6. If you use character which don't have projectile, just use combo whatever you feel can pull off, but remember, just follow the step number five, If Hazama defend then, his barrier will active ( It took 2 hour to defeat him just using Hakumen but i'm not Hakumen's expert because i wait Hakumen's hyper bar become full to kill this guy ASAP.)

7. Again, Hamaza's distortion & astral finish will kill you permantly about half 45% damage for distortion & astral finish was easy to avoid if your health bar was 20-30%, just follow the step number one but this time, you can use projectile with crazy style XD just shoot him with projectile & no punch or kick, okay XD. As for distortin finish, Jayoku Houtenjin is basically that i hate because hard to avoid, depend your luck if you able dash-backward or defend but this distortion only active when you near him if Hamaza active this power from escaping pressure.
Mizuchi Rekkazan can be tricky if you know where Hazama call his snake from behind you but use air recovery ASAP (If you hit) & double jump because this thing will not catch you when you double jump.

8. As for unlimited character, i recommand Jin, Mu, Hakumen or Ragna will guarantee will defeat Unlimited Hazama in Time attack or aracde mode in hell mode. I use Jin because his projectile kinda useful to freeze your opponet.

I hope this tip can help you to defeat U.Hazama without getting lose (Stupid Time Attack ~_~)
Thank You.

BTW It took 14 time to ahcieve time attack to unlock unlimited character, sheesh~_~.
Nayim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-28, 16:12   Link #1764
Dobby

Anyone in Canada able to get their copies? I just got off the phone with my EB Games; they said that it will arrive on Friday at the earliest because it's being "held up in the border."

... again.
Dobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-28, 19:13   Link #1765
Sister Princess
Easy Operation

I did see about 2 of each (XB360/PS3) BBCS in a independent store today.
Sister Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-28, 19:20   Link #1766
Sempie
Rargna

Is anyone else having trouble adjusting to the moveset changes?

Being a Noel user I'm really dissapointed with the spring raid, and Bolverk twirl changes, Fenrir is understandable to have variety since CT just had the aerial as the same command, however her drive is much slower as well, but while that is what it is I can say i'm enjoying the new astral heats command for her; It makes doing it whilst in her drive much easier imo.

I went to Challenge Mode with Ragna..........I feel ashamed that I can't pull off the 4th mission.
Sempie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-28, 20:48   Link #1767
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sempie View Post
Being a Noel user I'm really dissapointed with the spring raid, and Bolverk twirl changes, Fenrir is understandable to have variety since CT just had the aerial as the same command, however her drive is much slower as well, but while that is what it is I can say i'm enjoying the new astral heats command for her; It makes doing it whilst in her drive much easier imo.
I'm not, since I'm a Rachel player, and there is nothing can make me sadder than seeing her current state (although it may be a little more fun to play her, it's not if you want to win).

But Noel is still good, or I'm just watching too much competitive matches of her.
Old 2010-07-28, 22:00   Link #1768
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA

i haven't seen many noels competitively. new movesets aren't really a problem for me since i use /\. though her combos need a lot more timing now.

Blessed are those who listen to headphones, for they listen to the sound of heaven.
Old 2010-07-28, 22:59   Link #1769
Sempie
Rargna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duo Maxwell View Post
I'm not, since I'm a Rachel player, and there is nothing can make me sadder than seeing her current state (although it may be a little more fun to play her, it's not if you want to win).

But Noel is still good, or I'm just watching too much competitive matches of her.
Don't get me started on how bad I feel for Rachel getting hit that hard with the nerfbat.

Has anyone got the joke endings? GOLDEN TAGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!, and SILVER HAKUMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!! made me lol.
Old 2010-07-28, 23:24   Link #1770
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

At least Rachel's new combo is fun to watch, although it's kinda hard to learn the timing. The only problem is the damage.
Old 2010-07-29, 17:32   Link #1771
Royal_Devil
Powder Hunter

I think Rachel has the best joke ending so far.

But Nu switching between a valley and sea accent in Ragna's is a close second
Old 2010-07-29, 19:05   Link #1772
kyosak
poo

Just got the game in the mail today and started going through the tutorials.
First impressions are: the game is really deep and makes me feel extremely overwhelmed, lmao.
Definitely not a pickup and mash friendly type game like Tekken. xD
Sucks being a noob.
kyosak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-29, 21:57   Link #1773
leodamine
Divine Akuma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal_Devil View Post

oh yes, those endings were great. Totally better than anything CT had to offer >_>.

Moving on @ kyosak, just take baby steps. My cousin back in CT tried maining Rachel right off the bat and ended up being overwhelmed by how hard she was to use. I told him to switch to ragna and learn the basics, and now he's a crazy good Ragna.

Lastly, if you wanna get better at the game, 1. learn those challenge mode combos and 2. go here http://www.dustloop.com/forums/forum.php to find info about your character.
Old 2010-07-30, 01:30   Link #1774
Rhapsody

Send a message via AIM to Rhapsody Send a message via MSN to Rhapsody Send a message via Yahoo to Rhapsody
Quote:
Originally Posted by leodamine View Post
Moving on @ kyosak, just take baby steps. My cousin back in CT tried maining Rachel right off the bat and ended up being overwhelmed by how hard she was to use. I told him to switch to ragna and learn the basics, and now he's a crazy good Ragna.
Hm... I found Rachel one of the easier characters to use back in CT. I guess it's mostly because I was a Rachel main in CT. Also the fact that I'm combining easy to win along with easy to use.

Rachel's still my main in BBCS. Rachel's too playstyle isn't bad, I just wished they didn't lower her damage so much. Oh well, I still have fun using her. Tsubaki is my secondary while Ragna might be third.
Rhapsody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-30, 03:01   Link #1775
Sempie
Rargna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal_Devil View Post

GOOOOLLLLLDDDEEEEEEEN TTTTTAAAAAAAGGGGGGGEEEEEERRRRRRR.

Speaks for itself.

Did anyone else have trouble with Unlimited Hazama?
Old 2010-07-30, 03:07   Link #1776
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist

Jin's joke ending was the most hilarious for me, where he kept all 3 Ragnas from the 'Jin Kisaragi ranking for favourite Ragna lines'. Then he went completely yandere and stays on the island in complete bliss fighting the 3 Ragnas for eternity. The whole thing is just too insane lol

And yea, most of us have some kind of trouble with Unlimited Hazama, he is indeed a very broken boss.
When I say 'My god...', god refers to Haruhi-sama.

My art album updated 11th May 2013, Science.
Deviant Art: http://ca0001.deviantart.com/
C.A. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-30, 03:23   Link #1777
Westlo
Lets be reality

Quote:
Lastly, if you wanna get better at the game, 1. learn those challenge mode combos and 2. go here http://www.dustloop.com/forums/forum.php to find info about your character.
The dustloop guys are putting together a guide on iplaywinner similar to the Street Figther IV ones on that site.

http://iplaywinner.com/blazblue-cs

Not exactly live yet...
Westlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-30, 04:45   Link #1778
kyosak
poo

Quote:
That's a really nice website. Thanks!
kyosak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-30, 12:21   Link #1779
Xion Valkyrie

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyosak View Post
Just got the game in the mail today and started going through the tutorials.
First impressions are: the game is really deep and makes me feel extremely overwhelmed, lmao.
Definitely not a pickup and mash friendly type game like Tekken. xD
Sucks being a noob.
It's the complete opposite for me. The basic system in this game is pretty intuitive and they made it VERY mash friendly. Whereas for Tekken, I hit buttons I do all these pokes that look the same, or go into stances where I don't know what it's supposed to do only to get knocked out of it. I've found Tekken to be really hard to get into.
Xion Valkyrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-30, 14:21   Link #1780
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA

^^ depends on which character you mash with. try it with Rachel or Hazama and you're guaranteed to be screwed.

yes, i have trouble with Hazama. i'm doing arcade on very hard, and its crazy how many moves he has with invincibility.

i believe iplaywinner is almost up. they're doing a lot more previews for different characters.

does the game feel "slow" for anyone else? i know they nerfed Nu, so she's a bit slow, but Jin too.

Tags
3ds, arc system works, arcade, fighting, ps vita, ps3, psp, windows, xbox360