AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Reviews & Recommendations

Notices

Old 2012-10-10, 13:24   Link #1
Velsy

Yandere Mangas

Hi

Intereted in raeding some mangas that have Yanderes in it. I'd prefer romantic comedies, but I am happy to take what I can find for the meantime.

I dont really know how to single out my search, so I hoping for a few suggestions from people who might know. Any help is apriciated. Thank you.

Velsy!
Velsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-10, 13:41   Link #2
jedinat

Mirai Nikki
Koharu no Hibi
jedinat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-10, 13:54   Link #3
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Send a message via MSN to Kirito
I'm sure Haru to Natsu has what you're looking.
Old 2012-10-11, 00:34   Link #4
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

http://myanimelist.net/manga/14504/Yandere_Kanojo

Yandere Kanojo
Old 2012-10-11, 00:44   Link #5
jedinat

Quote:
Originally Posted by vansonbee View Post
That's not actually yandere, but sort of a play on the word... "yan" stemming from "yanki" (juvenile delinquent) rather than "yanderu" (mentally ill).
jedinat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-11, 00:58   Link #6
Velsy

As I've just learn't, seems Yandere vaires into *mental* type illnesses. I orginally was under the impression it was people who liked inflicting pain on the peoples they like/love or issuing harmful threats of death/bodly harm. Or all of the above.

But all is fine, whether its mental issues expressing love. Thats kinda what I am looking for. Expressing love *out* of the ordinary.

Thank yous for the recomendations so far ^_^
Old 2012-10-11, 01:10   Link #7
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Elfen Lied

- The female lead plays the role of the protagonist, the anti-heroine, and the antagonistic villainess by suffering from multiple personality disorder. However, the protagonist's behavior would be more classed to that of a yangire than just a yandere.
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-11, 01:13   Link #8
G.o.S
~desu♥

Oniichan Control.
http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.h...orderby=rating
The list on mangaupdates is not very long.
Old 2012-10-11, 03:25   Link #9
Velsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.o.S View Post
Oniichan Control.
http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.h...orderby=rating
The list on mangaupdates is not very long.
Not that I am intending to question the list you spent time finding. But I know at least Kikou Shoujo wa Kizutsukanai, and Kimi ni Todoke dont have Yanderes. Charlotte is more Tsundere if anything and Sawako is more a complicated misunderstood character with no confidence who overthinks too much (short version). Or maybe It's just I find it wierd that they are in a Yandere catagory.

But I guess it wont hurt to look throught them and see if anyone obviously stands out.
Old 2012-10-11, 09:35   Link #10
Sackett
Cross Game - I need more

Location: I've moved around the American West. I've lived in Oregon, Washington, Utah, and Oklahoma
Mirai Nikki

Baka to Test

Cross Game - A Story of Love, Life, Death - and Baseball. What more could you want?
Sackett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-25, 19:43   Link #11
Velsy

Read throught Haru to Natsu, and was liking it. But the protoganist is a bit of the dumbass type (like many) and the art feels sorta wierd, like Wallace and Gromit. but the twins are nice.

Just about to start Onichan Control, and was just eyeing up Mirai Nikki. Which the premise sounds raelly wierd.
Old 2012-10-25, 19:56   Link #12
Coldlight
Sayaka★Magica

Yandere, eh? In that case, I'd like to suggest Karakasa no Saien and Enma no Hanayome to Kimetsukerareta Fukou na Ore no Jinsei Keikaku. Karakasa no Saien is already complete, but Enma no Hanayome as of now only has a few chapters out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velsy View Post
Not that I am intending to question the list you spent time finding. But I know at least Kikou Shoujo wa Kizutsukanai, and Kimi ni Todoke dont have Yanderes. Charlotte is more Tsundere if anything ...
In Kikou Shoujo wa Kizutsukanai, I believe it is not Charlotte, but Yaya who is considered the closest thing to a Yandere in that manga.
Old 2012-10-28, 08:45   Link #13
Velsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coldlight View Post
Yandere, eh? In that case, I'd like to suggest Karakasa no Saien and Enma no Hanayome to Kimetsukerareta Fukou na Ore no Jinsei Keikaku. Karakasa no Saien is already complete, but Enma no Hanayome as of now only has a few chapters out.

In Kikou Shoujo wa Kizutsukanai, I believe it is not Charlotte, but Yaya who is considered the closest thing to a Yandere in that manga.
hmm, I hadn't thought of Yaya as yandere before, I did know she kept going on about being his wife. Either way, I enjoy Kikou Shoujo wa Kizutsukanai. One of those that I wish came out faster <.<

Finished whats released of Onii-chan control last night and have thoroughly enjoyed it. Pretty interesting sister. Will move onto Mirai Nikki and Enma no Hanayome~ sometime soon. Elfen lied and Karakasa no Saien I have actually read before. Karakasa no Saien I read just recent before making this thread. Both I liked, but the ending to Elfen lied I had mixed feelings.

Last edited by Velsy; 2012-10-28 at 08:56.