AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2010-07-19, 00:31   Link #1821
iealchemist

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinmai View Post
Is the novel finished? Is a translation project ongoing for this? Last I read was Volume 12 in baka-tsuki...
I think it is ongoing, it was a couple of weeks ago when it was updated.
iealchemist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-21, 23:10   Link #1822
iealchemist

Although i must say it's going very slowly. It's a shame you can't just put the raws straight in to google translate for a rough trans until they're properly done.

Anyway, a quick question for those who actually understand said raws, with the whole kiss to share memories thing, did louise get some of Saito's memories from before he was summoned?

Last edited by iealchemist; 2010-07-22 at 05:01.
Old 2010-07-22, 06:23   Link #1823
MitsubishiZero
Resource cabinet

Quote:
Originally Posted by iealchemist View Post
Although i must say it's going very slowly. It's a shame you can't just put the raws straight in to google translate for a rough trans until they're properly done.

Anyway, a quick question for those who actually understand said raws, with the whole kiss to share memories thing, did louise get some of Saito's memories from before he was summoned?
well actually she did get some of Saito's memory when he was still in Tokyo. Louise saw vague images of Tokyo (or any city Saito was living in) and Saito's mother.......but then Louise got to the part where she saw Saito's imaginations (in particular "Louise is your little puppy" and what Saito intended to do with her on bed).........she got angry again......

I am nobody, just a simple resource cabinet.....
MitsubishiZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-26, 12:05   Link #1824
MitsubishiZero
Resource cabinet

Vol. 19 released a few days ago, lovely~

Chapter. 1:

Louise you have really changed, where is your tsundere-ness? Saito's harem is going to be having a battle of their own, IMO. And what? NANI???? Tsukaima shoukan-shiki??

Old 2010-07-27, 02:27   Link #1825
iealchemist

Quote:
Originally Posted by MitsubishiZero View Post

Chapter. 1:

Louise you have really changed, where is your tsundere-ness? Saito's harem is going to be having a battle of their own, IMO. And what? NANI???? Tsukaima shoukan-shiki??
Oooohhh, Nice. I hope Serenade beta does a summary (I really suck at other languages, or else i'd read it myself)
Old 2010-07-27, 04:14   Link #1826
Wigwams

so is this really a ZnT prequel/spinoff?

Spoiler for novel cam pics:
Old 2010-07-27, 10:10   Link #1827
MitsubishiZero
Resource cabinet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wigwams View Post
so is this really a ZnT prequel/spinoff?

Spoiler for novel cam pics:
Yes it is the 烈風の騎士姫 that i was going on about a few pages back........this is the volume 1 of the spinoff series, vol. 2 is already out too.......interesting, you got it rather cheaply......where did you get this from? ordered it online?

Old 2010-07-27, 13:02   Link #1828
azziz

Quote:

Chapter. 1:

can you rate vol.19 by comparing it to the previous vol?is there any plot progression(i don't even expect tiffa familiar sumoning anymore)?how did they meet with the elf?progress relationship(understand:is saito as virgin as ever?)?
please.
azziz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-27, 19:09   Link #1829
Wigwams

Quote:
Yes it is the 烈風の騎士姫 that i was going on about a few pages back........this is the volume 1 of the spinoff series, vol. 2 is already out too.......interesting, you got it rather cheaply......where did you get this from? ordered it online?
oh those are not from me. i just got the screenshots from BT. and from what the poster said bought those in china.
Old 2010-07-27, 20:23   Link #1830
fhxc885

Spoiler for Zero no Tsukaima Vol 19 summary:

Can someone help translate this
fhxc885 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-27, 22:07   Link #1831
MitsubishiZero
Resource cabinet

Quote:
Originally Posted by fhxc885 View Post
Spoiler for Zero no Tsukaima Vol 19 summary:

Can someone help translate this
Please note these keywords:

ティファニアも虚無の担い手として使い魔召喚することになり

and

才人もろとも誘拐されてしまう

Spoiler for hehe:

Quote:
Originally Posted by azziz View Post
can you rate vol.19 by comparing it to the previous vol?is there any plot progression(i don't even expect tiffa familiar sumoning anymore)?how did they meet with the elf?progress relationship(understand:is saito as virgin as ever?)?
please.

well my reading pace is rather slow, and i have yet to finish the whole vol. 19, so I can't really tell you. However, based on how the official description of this volume it is unlikely Saito is going to lose his virginity........

Quote:
i don't even expect tiffa familiar sumoning anymore
Tsukaima Shoukan Shiki = Familiar summoning ceremony

XDDDDDDDD

Old 2010-07-28, 00:52   Link #1832
fhxc885

Quote:
Please note these keywords:

ティファニアも虚無の担い手として使い魔召喚することになり

and

才人もろとも誘拐されてしまう

Spoiler for hehe:

well my reading pace is rather slow, and i have yet to finish the whole vol. 19, so I can't really tell you. However, based on how the official description of this volume it is unlikely Saito is going to lose his virginity........

Tsukaima Shoukan Shiki = Familiar summoning ceremony

XDDDDDDDD
Thanks for translating the summary I can't wait to see who Tiffania's familiar and how the hell saito got kidnapped by the elves
Old 2010-07-28, 01:40   Link #1833
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by iealchemist View Post
Oooohhh, Nice. I hope Serenade beta does a summary (I really suck at other languages, or else i'd read it myself)
If I get to read it.
I can't buy the volume itself yet, and I can't search for a rar/win file of the novel in my current situation, so I won't be able to do anything on it for another week+.
.................Someone PM me the novel if they manage to find it on the net, please.

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-28, 08:44   Link #1834
MitsubishiZero
Resource cabinet

well based from the official photos released by the novel publisher, the elves are so beautifully drawn I'd rather the whole novel is filled with pictures of the elves.........but no, the one I saw is an elve (very nearly naked o_O) encountering Saito and Tiffa in a room........I guess thats where Saito is going to be kidnapped by the elves.......I also, for the first time, see the similarities between Tiffa and the elves.......

It's rather odd, how the description described vol. 19.........it seems to be the storyline is being stretched so that a simple section of the story can take up one whole volume........and juding from chapter 1 it is.........all it has is how Louise lost her Tsundere-ness and some of her concerns about Saito and the Holy War, progress is a bit slow for me~

Update: Chapter 2:

Just as Saito was still pondering over his thoughts, the Gensou Kyoutai launched a sudden attack on Saito. Tabasa and Louise later came to his rescue but Louise ended up needing Saito's rescue.......suddenly.............

hehe more to come later~

Last edited by MitsubishiZero; 2010-07-28 at 11:13.
Old 2010-07-31, 11:56   Link #1835
MitsubishiZero
Resource cabinet

Update:

Vol. 19 Chapter 3

OMG. Evles KITAAAAA~Saito gets kidnapped, Tabasa got injured during brief fight with the elves, Loiuse got knocked out, Tiffa got abducted as well............what is going to happen with Saito and Tiffa when they are going to be sent back to the Sahara Desert??? hehe~

Old 2010-07-31, 20:00   Link #1836
fhxc885

Quote:
well based from the official photos released by the novel publisher, the elves are so beautifully drawn I'd rather the whole novel is filled with pictures of the elves.........but no, the one I saw is an elve (very nearly naked o_O) encountering Saito and Tiffa in a room........I guess thats where Saito is going to be kidnapped by the elves.......I also, for the first time, see the similarities between Tiffa and the elves.......

It's rather odd, how the description described vol. 19.........it seems to be the storyline is being stretched so that a simple section of the story can take up one whole volume........and juding from chapter 1 it is.........all it has is how Louise lost her Tsundere-ness and some of her concerns about Saito and the Holy War, progress is a bit slow for me~

Update: Chapter 2:

Just as Saito was still pondering over his thoughts, the Gensou Kyoutai launched a sudden attack on Saito. Tabasa and Louise later came to his rescue but Louise ended up needing Saito's rescue.......suddenly.............

hehe more to come later~
Suddenly what happen? I want to know
Old 2010-07-31, 20:42   Link #1837
IIDenisII

1 question please,
Henrietta Saito surrendered? or what happened? : S, that the final step in Volume 16 and Volume 18, such as that which fought Louis and Henrietta? : S
IIDenisII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-31, 22:02   Link #1838
MitsubishiZero
Resource cabinet

Quote:
Originally Posted by fhxc885 View Post
Suddenly what happen? I want to know
Something happened and led to Saito being easily kidnapped by the elves...........without that incident Saito would not be an easy target to kidnap, as he was in full battle mode fighting the Element brothers with his katana.............

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIDenisII View Post
1 question please,
Henrietta Saito surrendered? or what happened? : S, that the final step in Volume 16 and Volume 18, such as that which fought Louis and Henrietta? : S
Sorry I really don't understand your question.................

Last edited by MitsubishiZero; 2010-08-01 at 05:30.
Old 2010-08-01, 05:54   Link #1839
akosiehm

Hey buddies, is there any sites where I can read translations of ZnT?, I just want to read it, BT has not yet finish on Vol.12, 13-18, there are only few chapters are okey, I hope to find some help wit you guys =)
akosiehm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-01, 06:03   Link #1840
IIDenisII

sorry my question is:
Henrietta surrendered? in the volume 18
IIDenisII is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, harem, light novels, shounen