AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-09-18, 23:12   Link #261
KrimzonStriker

Yoh Cal, just say a map of Britannia in the Geography thread on page 41, Pendragon is in Mexico!!
Old 2008-09-23, 15:00   Link #262
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
Karu feels like celebrating she released chapter 60 of Realm of God today, omg 60 already and I just got half way hooray for that!
I made the story even longer now by adding a new plot twist and now I finally got all pointers figured out XD ha ha
-KarumA- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-23, 15:29   Link #263
Airi
White Empress
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Airi
Quote:
Originally Posted by -KarumA- View Post
Karu feels like celebrating she released chapter 60 of Realm of God today, omg 60 already and I just got half way hooray for that!
I made the story even longer now by adding a new plot twist and now I finally got all pointers figured out XD ha ha
Thanks Karuma!!!
I'm reading it now!!!
Airi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-25, 19:42   Link #264
Lunara
Pure Beauty

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandykins View Post
I found this fanfic pretty funny (even if you're not into Kalulu, you might enjoy it):

The No Talking Rule.
Man I can't stop laughing from that!
Lunara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-25, 20:41   Link #265
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

In my Fan Fic a Dementional hole opens up to Armored Core's world causing them both to combine. and a Massive army of Nexts spill out of the hole and a voice echo's to both forces "This is the operator of White Glint...."

lol its a stupid Fan Fic that I just made up during work.
Old 2008-09-26, 11:07   Link #266
Cal-Reflector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
In my Fan Fic a Dementional hole opens up to Armored Core's world causing them both to combine. and a Massive army of Nexts spill out of the hole and a voice echo's to both forces "This is the operator of White Glint...."

Well, maybe not to people who are fans of both series, but sadly I'm not familiar with Armored Core. Front Mission on the other hand...
Old 2008-09-26, 11:48   Link #267
Syphen

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandykins View Post
I found this fanfic pretty funny (even if you're not into Kalulu, you might enjoy it):

The No Talking Rule.
I enjoyed reading it, quite entertaining.
Syphen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-26, 15:10   Link #268
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cal-Reflector View Post
Well, maybe not to people who are fans of both series, but sadly I'm not familiar with Armored Core. Front Mission on the other hand...
ah well.. Armored Cores couldn't really stand agenst Nightmares but... Armored Core's stand 5 times bigger than Nightmares, if all else fails they could win by Size.

In the Fan Fic my OC, the person Piloting White Glint and his Operator join Lelouches side, whats her name the tanned science chick upgrades the White glint to be able to match up agenst Nightmares like Kallen's.

I still don't have a GOOD reason for them to join Lelouch, but the other Armored Cores attack both sides, Lelouch and Britannia
Old 2008-09-26, 19:15   Link #269
Cal-Reflector

Quote:
ah well.. Armored Cores couldn't really stand agenst Nightmares but... Armored Core's stand 5 times bigger than Nightmares, if all else fails they could win by Size.

In the Fan Fic my OC, the person Piloting White Glint and his Operator join Lelouches side, whats her name the tanned science chick upgrades the White glint to be able to match up agenst Nightmares like Kallen's.

I still don't have a GOOD reason for them to join Lelouch, but the other Armored Cores attack both sides, Lelouch and Britannia
Best of luck, but my guess is that you might have a hard time finding readers for a game-anime crossover.

And yeah, the No Talking Rule is pretty funny.
Old 2008-09-26, 19:21   Link #270
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

oh I don't right when I know people wont give two shits about it. I just do them in my head while I deal with Outside Work.
Old 2008-09-26, 20:27   Link #271
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:

Armored core = win.

Working with Lulu = .....whatever.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-26, 22:34   Link #272
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Armored Cores > Nightmares
Old 2008-09-27, 01:09   Link #273
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

It'd be pretty interesting to see a bunch of Knightmare Frames swarming around an AC. Though I imagine they'd have an easier time destroying MTs.
Old 2008-09-27, 04:16   Link #274
lovescent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cal-Reflector View Post
I deleted my previous post so I wouldn't be double posting when I posted this:

http://community.livejournal.com/cav...tor/40063.html

I think this is the best Code Geass fic I've read yet: A 6000 word fic about Clovis, from Clovis POV, on himself, his mother, Mariianne, and all his siblings as they grew up. The depth of character development is superior to what Sunrise has managed to accomplish in a whole season. It leaves you hungry for more.

This story has definitely raised the bar for me.

wow, this is absloutly beautiful .. it did raise a bar !!!! thanx for posting it ..
lovescent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 19:42   Link #275
Dean_the_Young
Has a life IRL

I wrote a crack fic.

No Love for Tamaki

How crack is it? Take the summary.
Quote:
Tamaki is a guy who gets no love. C.C. has no love left to give. Theirs is a hate-mock relationship. Tri-fic of a crack pairing never seen before.
Yes, that's right. A TamakixC.C. crack romance fic which is far more C.C. making Tamaki miserable than any sort of romance.
Dean_the_Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 21:25   Link #276
Dilla
'Sup Ballers

^I read it. First, I was like

Then I 'd. Good job.

I wonder how long it takes for Code Geass fanfiction, on ff.net specifically, to come to a stall. The series is over and people will move to new fandoms. I hope the dubs would allow the fanfiction fandom to last a bit longer, but most people who watch the dubs suck at creating interesting stories. It wasn't that large to begin with.
Dilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 21:31   Link #277
Masterkeyes2
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Masterkeyes2 Send a message via MSN to Masterkeyes2 Send a message via Yahoo to Masterkeyes2
It's tough to say. Some series are still generating alot of traffic even though they have long since finished. I am not sure but I believe Death Note is one of these. It also depends how the finale may affect people.
Masterkeyes2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 21:32   Link #278
yvj
U Mad?

With the ambiguous nature of the finale. There should be a torrent of new fanfics appearing over the next few months.
Old 2008-09-28, 21:38   Link #279
Dilla
'Sup Ballers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masterkeyes2 View Post
It's tough to say. Some series are still generating alot of traffic even though they have long since finished. I am not sure but I believe Death Note is one of these. It also depends how the finale may affect people.
Harry Potter is still going strong, I can find a new, readable stories pretty often. Naruto will probably still be pumping out stories at a decent rate when it ends.

Inuyasha, on the other hand, has basically stalled completely, especially my favorite fanon pairing, Inuyasha/Sango.

Last edited by Dilla; 2008-09-28 at 22:15.
Dilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 22:04   Link #280
Masterkeyes2
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Masterkeyes2 Send a message via MSN to Masterkeyes2 Send a message via Yahoo to Masterkeyes2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dilla View Post
Harry Potter is still going strong, I can find a new, readable stories pretty often. Naruto will probably still be pumping out stories at a decent rate when it ends.

Inuyasha, on the other hand, has basically stalled completely.
Naruto might as well be the Bible among the anime landscape for the amount of popularity it has. That said I the only way Naruto is going to die is when the world ends.
Masterkeyes2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
character, discussion