AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-07-01, 10:16   Link #1921
Dream_Traveller
Banned

If you wish. Though,we know that Kallen treats almost every Brit as an enemy, save Zero and the Student Council...
Dream_Traveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-01, 10:17   Link #1922
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniani View Post
Spoiler for spoilers /!\:
We can too say this about Fllay in Gundam Seed you know ? We don't know if finally, Lacus wasn't a consolation prize after all.
And you can too say that Lelouch will not have returned in Japan (assuming that he returned for her) if Kallen have not been captured.

We will never know ? At this state, after turn 12 I don't think he is in love with her so, it's good to me. He can even go with Nina if he wants to, I'll never say "it's only cause...."

No. No consolation prize, and no philosophical question. Life is changing and people too. Lacus and Kira are a good example about this sort of ending.

So no I don't understand. I'm watching the show and I don't see Lelouch in love with anyone for the moment, so, I'm fine with this.

Lolipopo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-01, 10:18   Link #1923
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post
If you wish. Though,we know that Kallen treats almost every Brit as an enemy, save Zero and the Student Council...
That's what makes it interesting. Kallen's perfectly fine in treating Gino as an enemy. However, if Gino is in the playful mood...
Old 2008-07-01, 10:19   Link #1924
honeypie_0106

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniani View Post
Spoiler for spoilers /!\:

You must be kidding me, what about Euphie? She died and yet you are willing to be satisfied with the Shirley and Lelouch pairing.

He didn't go crazy then, he just went on and killed some soldiers and a bunch of civilians to justify the death.

I don't get it, S2's death is almost parallel to S1's, and its even toned down a bit.

I guess all this talk about romance, when there really hasn't been any conclusive info, has people going on and on about consolation prizes and what not.

We had the first season to review, I suggest people start rewatching it.
honeypie_0106 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-01, 10:23   Link #1925
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolipopo View Post
We can too say this about Fllay in Gundam Seed you know ? We don't know if finally, Lacus wasn't a consolation prize after all.
And you can too say that Lelouch will not have returned in Japan (assuming that he returned for her) if Kallen have not been captured.

We will never know ? At this state, after turn 12 I don't think he is in love with her so, it's good to me. He can even go with Nina if he wants to, I'll never say "it's only cause...."

No. No consolation prize, and no philosophical question. Life is changing and people too. Lacus and Kira are a good example about this sort of ending.

So no I don't understand. I'm watching the show and I don't see Lelouch in love with anyone for the moment, so, I'm fine with this.
It depends if she finds out about the 2 of them going out. She might think if Shirely
Spoiler for Ep 13 spoliers:

I always thought Kira cared for Flay more than Lacus in GS judging by his reaction when he heard her voice and when he seen her in the escape pod. When she died his no killing rule pretty much disappeared. It was only in GSD he moved on.

Last edited by ZeroSama; 2008-07-01 at 10:43.
ZeroSama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-01, 10:33   Link #1926
orangejuicetang

I'm confused. Has this been confirmed or is it speculation. Because if it is confirmed, I'm going to be really pissed.
orangejuicetang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-01, 10:37   Link #1927
Silver Soul
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangejuicetang View Post
I'm confused. Has this been confirmed or is it speculation. Because if it is confirmed, I'm going to be really pissed.
Please just go to the spoilers thread before people start bitching at you
Silver Soul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-01, 21:25   Link #1928
zalem

I really don't see how anything is a consolation prize if there isn't a solidified relationship to start with. There is no official romance for Lulu at this point.

There is plenty of time for proper, believable development between Kallen and Lelouch. If they do it well then I'll be all for Kallen X Lulu. Though I'm still thinking Lulu will be with no one in the end....

As for Shirley and Lulu....she is a good friend, but I personally think she would be a terrible match with Lelouch. They just don't have anything in common at all. She is a very simple girl...too simple for Lelouch.
Old 2008-07-01, 21:27   Link #1929
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

I think Kallen is one of those girls that we don't want to see hitched. She seems like those people whom you can share woe with, but not weal.
Old 2008-07-01, 21:28   Link #1930
Silver Soul
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by zalem View Post
I really don't see how anything is a consolation prize if there isn't a solidified relationship to start with. There is no official romance for Lulu at this point.

There is plenty of time for proper, believable development between Kallen and Lelouch. If they do it well then I'll be all for Kallen X Lulu. Though I'm still thinking Lulu will be with no one in the end....

As for Shirley and Lulu....she is a good friend, but I personally think she would be a terrible match with Lelouch. They just don't have anything in common at all. She is a very simple girl...too simple for Lelouch.

Well Kallen no genius neither but she sure kicks ass thats for sure
Old 2008-07-01, 21:30   Link #1931
zalem

Well, yeah Kallen is certainly not as sharp as Lelouch or C.C. but she isn't quite as airheaded as Shirley. And I mean that almost fondly....Shirley is cute and all, but I just have a really hard time picturing her in a deep, serious relationship with Lelouch.
Old 2008-07-01, 21:30   Link #1932
Stretch5920

What's with this "Lelouch chose Shirley" nonsense. Last I checked this whole situation was forced on him. If he had his way Viletta would have taken his hat and Shirley would not be involved with him at all.

If something happens between Lelouch and Kallen later on, it will be because both parties want it too. Kallen would slap Lelouch again if he tried something with her and wasn't thinking about her. People die and people move on. And like someone else said, Lelouch loved Euphie and he moved on from that.
Stretch5920 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-01, 21:39   Link #1933
Silver Soul
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stretch5920 View Post
What's with this "Lelouch chose Shirley" nonsense. Last I checked this whole situation was forced on him. If he had his way Viletta would have taken his hat and Shirley would not be involved with him at all.

If something happens between Lelouch and Kallen later on, it will be because both parties want it too. Kallen would slap Lelouch again if he tried something with her and wasn't thinking about her. People die and people move on. And like someone else said, Lelouch loved Euphie and he moved on from that.
Yeah buddy life isn't all that simple, people move on but the pain still lives why do you think Suzaku, Cornelia, Nina, Nunnally and even Lelouch still remember Euphie even after a year (infact the former two won't rest until her name is cleared) and I never thought their relationship was forced compared to Kallen were every scene involving had to be them almost kissing or being on top of one another, Shirley clearly love Lelouch and he felt bad for putting her through so much pain last season that it had to have worked out eventuallly.
Old 2008-07-01, 21:47   Link #1934
Blue_Mercy
Veteran

Kallen + Nunnally = win. Unless in combination with another huge event Kallen tells Nunnally about her brother being Zero. It's possible that episode 13 could be the most dramatic episode in the series yet.
Blue_Mercy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-01, 21:53   Link #1935
Silver Soul
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Mercy View Post
Kallen + Nunnally = win. Unless in combination with another huge event Kallen tells Nunnally about her brother being Zero. It's possible that episode 13 could be the most dramatic episode in the series yet.
How do you think she'll react?
Old 2008-07-01, 21:57   Link #1936
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Soul View Post
How do you think she'll react?
Likely moderately. Nunally has never freaked out or panicked, not even when Euphie died or when the Academy was thrown into danger.
Var is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-01, 21:58   Link #1937
orangejuicetang

She still likely won't be pleased though. And does Lelouch really want Kallen to tell Nunually that he is Zero?
Old 2008-07-01, 22:00   Link #1938
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

"Handling the truth" issue. Can go either way, really. Nunnally hasn't been given enough time for us to judge with 80% accuracy her reactions.
Old 2008-07-01, 22:01   Link #1939
Silver Soul
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post
Likely moderately. Nunally has never freaked out or panicked, not even when Euphie died or when the Academy was thrown into danger.

We never saw how she reacted since the broadcast was cut short, so maybe during that year Suzaku had told her what had happened as for Ashford your right she seemed fairly calm with the whole situation.
Old 2008-07-01, 22:01   Link #1940
orangejuicetang

I just can't see her being happy with the knowledge that Lelouch is Zero.