AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Maria-sama

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-11-29, 06:07   Link #21
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LucifersGirl
Thanks, ProtoMan. Sorry about that. JapanCD seems to lead me right back to Amazon, which sell Haru for $42.49. Anybody know if that's reasonable price? Will it get a lot cheaper if I buy it in Japan? I travel quite a lot, maybe I can get one next time. Is it hard to find in Japan? Can you get it in a normal stores/ any store near the airport?
Not sure what you mean by "JapanCD seems to lead me right back to Amazon", ah wait, I just noticed you said JapanCD and not cdJapan, that makes all the difference...

Anyway, as Noriko has already said earlier in this thread, cdJapan have it. And for under $28, here's the link again, Maria-sama ga miteru - Haru
Old 2004-11-29, 07:48   Link #22
Lights

Quote:
Originally Posted by LucifersGirl
Is the opening song "Pastel Pure" created just for the show? Is the lyric just written sometime between S1 and S2 release or the song already existed and borrowed for the show?
Yes, I believe the lyrics were written after season one, and no, it's not borrowed or anything. The person who wrote the lyrics is the author of the Marimite novels, Konno Oyuki.

As for the favorite song, I've got to say track36 anata to tomoki takes the cake.
But there are a few that's squeezing for second, like what the other's have said, track3 Yumi to Shouko, track35 kizuna, and also, I really like track8 soubou.

A lot of these songs are quite... gut wrenching.. I'm trying to do my paper and it feels like I'm surrounded by invisible ANGST!!!

This OST is really worth it.
Old 2004-11-29, 14:21   Link #23
LucifersGirl

Thanks both of you for the info. It seems I went to www.cdjapan.com not .co.jp the first time so I got to the wrong site and tried japancd.com instead which lead to Amazon (US). But I got the link now, thanks a lot Xris.
Quote:
The person who wrote the lyrics is the author of the Marimite novels, Konno Oyuki.
That's cool. What a talent person she is
Old 2007-09-21, 13:06   Link #24
silverstri

Sorry for making this thread up, but I really really want to know this song title which is played on the last ep13 (1st season) time 17:28 - 18:10,the scene after shimako had a date with shizuka and suddenly she met sei in yamayurikai's meeting room, and sei comforted her,or sumthin like that. I really like that song...I've already downloaded maria sama soundtrack but could not find that particular song...just give me the name...pls anyone... T_T
Old 2007-10-12, 07:01   Link #25
Noriko
白薔薇のファン。

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverstri View Post
Sorry for making this thread up, but I really really want to know this song title which is played on the last ep13 (1st season) time 17:28 - 18:10,the scene after shimako had a date with shizuka and suddenly she met sei in yamayurikai's meeting room, and sei comforted her,or sumthin like that. I really like that song...I've already downloaded maria sama soundtrack but could not find that particular song...just give me the name...pls anyone... T_T
You're referring to the last episode of the 1st season, so I thnk it can't be on the Second OST (this is the thread on the 2nd)
edit : I've looked a bit and I can't find it either ! O_o; be it on the 1st or the 2nd OST, I didn't have it ! I even checked the OVA soundtrack (sometime they don't release some track and leave them for a later OST). This is really weird, cause I'm sure I used to listen to it a lot...

Since the topic is upped, let's continue on with it ;p

I realized I never answered the question in the first place. So my favourite is.... probably "Anata to tomoki", but as Lights said, many tracks were very good on this OST, it's hard to choose. I tend to think of "kizuna", "anata to tomoki" and "shukuseki" as a whole piece, which develops 3 parts of a story, and always listen to them together.

"setsunai omoi" is SO sad but so beautiful at the same time, I can't help listening to it, even though it's depressing !
"avec ma soeur ~Yumi to Sachiko" is very touching and has a cute note in it too...the guitar version is lovely too...SO many good tracks on this OST, it's definitely one of the best I ever heard, I'm sure it will stay this way for ever ^-^
Closed Thread