AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Kannagi

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-11-10, 19:15   Link #41
Lunar Winds
Break Me~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexx View Post
I'm a little confused here. The anime portrays Hakua's father as someone very comfortable with kami and completely okay with the supernatural.
Spoiler for for those still planning on reading, keep out:

Can someone clarify?
This confuses me too in the anime show's beginning he seems to be comfortable with Nagi and helps her too. But near the end of the shows he contradicts himself by filling Jin's ears with things against Nagi. Who's side is he exactly on?
Old 2011-01-14, 22:37   Link #42
B2-Lancer

Re: Zange & Jin. Dunno. After being holed up some tree several hundred or thousand years, who can blame a sassy free spirit like Zange for stretching out and getting it on even just for flirtatious sport with a young male she doesn't at all find objectionable? Having never been human Zange might be titillated by the new delightful sensations of the flesh that Jin vibes her. If Zange was bored out of her skull she would've split from lame company long ago - I assume she has the power to transfer to other bodies at will - so maybe part of her reason staying put there is having a boy-toy like Jin to tease with - which she does VERY well. Or maybe she might even have ideas to groom him as her king or squire if that concept's in that religion. Of course in that case Hakua's in deep doo-doo. I've only skimmed the early mangas and the anime so I'm just guessing wildly about that!
Old 2011-10-26, 21:55   Link #43
Mazryonh

I'd like to know; does Jin ever actually recover his memories of Hakua from his younger days in the manga? She's absent from the photo album Tsugumi opens up in Episode 9 for some reason.

I'd certainly appreciate seeing a scene in newer Kannagi episodes where Jin recovers his memories of Hakua and goes to Zange, says something like "I wish to speak to Hakua" and has a heart-to-heart with her without Zange speaking for her instead. Seeing Hakua affect Zange is a rather interesting part of the anime to me.
Old 2011-10-29, 16:13   Link #44
B2-Lancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazryonh View Post
I'd like to know; does Jin ever actually recover his memories of Hakua from his younger days in the manga? She's absent from the photo album Tsugumi opens up in Episode 9 for some reason.

I'd certainly appreciate seeing a scene in newer Kannagi episodes where Jin recovers his memories of Hakua and goes to Zange, says something like "I wish to speak to Hakua" and has a heart-to-heart with her without Zange speaking for her instead. Seeing Hakua affect Zange is a rather interesting part of the anime to me.
I dunno. One wonders how long such a quasi-symbiosis as Zange-Hakua could last. I don't have the benefit of all the manga, but seems to me that Zange is rather cozy with sticking inside Hakua for whatever reason -- surely she's had ample opportunity to "body hop" around the country for a new and better host, so maybe she finds something comfortably familiar shacking up with Hakua. That said, can they really continue on as separate entities as they share the same experience and possibly loves? Is some kind of merge in the offing -- which is most intriguing to me. What kind of person would result from such a meld and would she still be a goddess?
Old 2013-07-04, 05:16   Link #45
Haiprbim
Banned

Reading one of the last chapters in the Manga, I can tell that she wants to escape the control over her body badly, as she doesn't want Jin to hate her any more than he "does now".

Go Hakua, Fight-o!
Old 2013-07-08, 19:32   Link #46
Mazryonh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haiprbim View Post
Reading one of the last chapters in the Manga, I can tell that she wants to escape the control over her body badly, as she doesn't want Jin to hate her any more than he "does now".
Since when in the Manga does Jin show that he hated Hakua, exactly?
Closed Thread

Tags
characters