AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2013-07-24, 10:32   Link #21
shalala

Damnnn doesn't Obito look cool in his incompleate 10 tail form. Still its always about Rin. Can't he get over her and move on with his life. Yes he loved her and told Kakashi to protect her. But she had to die give and Obito knows that sooo why does he still go on with his plan. Couldn't he just do the I.T on him self that way he wouldn't have to suffer so much.
shalala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-24, 10:46   Link #22
BlueCosmos

The body count better start increasing soon. He's the most powerful being ever.
BlueCosmos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-24, 10:51   Link #23
Xagzan

Oh look, we were all right. Sakura's not doing anything anymore.
Xagzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-24, 11:03   Link #24
milan kyuubi
Call me MK! :)
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xagzan View Post
Oh look, we were all right. Sakura's not doing anything anymore.
Her time will come. probably when Tsunade comes and takes over the healing. Which will let Sakura join in the fight.
Old 2013-07-24, 14:44   Link #25
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by milan kyuubi View Post
Her time will come. probably when Tsunade comes and takes over the healing. Which will let Sakura join in the fight.
You seriously expect that Sakura will be of any use against Tobito The Sage ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
i dont even care how that adds up to him gaining a magical scepter.
It did seem to me that he formed one of his black spheres into it. As Sarutobi said he can form his 2 black spheres into anything but cannot keep their shape for long. My guess is that now he will be able to keep the form of the black things. And also it seems now he got 6 more black spheres. So he's now even stronger than initially.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Battler-kun View Post
I think next chapter Kakashi will appear and save them with his Mangekyou and beam the Energyball into another dimension.
No way otherwise to escape for them.
You are underestimating not only Minato but also Naruto and Sasuke. In case of Minato it's obvious: he is the fastest ninja ever (not counting Tobito's current unknown speed) and he just placed his tagged kunai around the battlefield, also he's currently quite close to Naruto and Sasuke so his chakra can probably reach them before the explosion does. Then there's Naruto and his full kyuubi power with it's incredible speed. And then there's Sasuke with his new EMS, he might have some new power to help him out. The final battle has just started, Tobito is just warming up
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-24, 14:57   Link #26
justavisitor

seems like there has to be some causalities on the good side to showcase obito's newest power (the 1st and 2nd don't really count partly because most readers have no emotion attached on them) I guess kakashi will be the perfect candidate to bite the dust this time, and naruto will receive the final powerup from his dad as a farewell gift.
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-24, 15:26   Link #27
noktown

Quote:
Obito's black orbs around him are similar to those Kishi portrayed Naruto with.

Why is Naruto in Gear 2nd mode ?
noktown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-24, 15:28   Link #28
milan kyuubi
Call me MK! :)
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
You seriously expect that Sakura will be of any use against Tobito The Sage ?
Well Sasuke wants to be Hokage. So I say anything is possible.
Old 2013-07-24, 15:39   Link #29
Xagzan

Also, Obito Juubi is giving me serious John Carpenter's Thing vibes.
Xagzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-24, 17:23   Link #30
Cookie-Monster

Lol hes still dreaming about Rin!

Someone needs to sit down Obito and give him the following peptalk

Caution bad language
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WsnXQdkqChg
Cookie-Monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-25, 03:38   Link #31
Kenu
magoi, magoi!

Quote:
All Tsunade will do is join in on the heal rotations against the boss mob Obito-juubi.
Kenu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-25, 07:37   Link #32
Monster0

Sakura is going to help Tsunade defeat edo Madara.Madara is going to absorb Hashirama and become even stronger,so Tsunade,Sakura and the Orochimaru Kage team will take him out.
Monster0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-25, 08:45   Link #33
itachi-san314

^if he can absorb hashirama then it stands to reason that he can absorb the other kages too and be the real buu of the series. but he already has hashirama's powers so i dont really see the point of that
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-25, 09:10   Link #34
james0246

Decent chapter. It's nice to see Obito finally reorient himself (well, lose the mindlessness at least). The new look is a little weird (did he create a cloak out of his own flesh?...ew), but still fun. Overall good times, even if he is just another overpowered end boss (at least his obsession with Rin is a little interesting, even if not sympathetic at all)

Got to love the random praise for Naruto. Sasuke has spent the last few chapters equally analyzing Obito alongside the likes of the Kages, yet somehow Naruto saving Sasuke (as Sasuke saved him last chapter) is instantly comparable. Oh Kishimoto, never change.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-25, 11:56   Link #35
gundamdrawer
Super Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
Decent chapter. It's nice to see Obito finally reorient himself (well, lose the mindlessness at least). The new look is a little weird (did he create a cloak out of his own flesh?...ew), but still fun. Overall good times, even if he is just another overpowered end boss (at least his obsession with Rin is a little interesting, even if not sympathetic at all)

Got to love the random praise for Naruto. Sasuke has spent the last few chapters equally analyzing Obito alongside the likes of the Kages, yet somehow Naruto saving Sasuke (as Sasuke saved him last chapter) is instantly comparable. Oh Kishimoto, never change.
to be fair with Naruto, he is the one who realizes what is the real plan of madara and obito, and that is for the latter to be its jinchuuriki. Although his simple mindedness still shows due to his uncontrolled emotions (like reacting to sarutobi's defeat, but hey, he's somewhat attached to the old man when he was alive) Naruto is still comparable to sasuke and he is not even in his full kyuubi mode when sasuke already showed his susano and some of his black fire techs.

I realized the reason why Kio sucks as of this moment is because unlike flit and asemu, he doesn't have a badass ally named woolf!
gundamdrawer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-25, 13:55   Link #36
Reality_Breaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
^ I assumed it was created the same way So6P created stuff...through his power of, well, creation.
I'll just chalk it up to:

Quote:
I'm surprised there are still people who think Sakura is relevant.
Old 2013-07-25, 14:53   Link #37
Artful Dodger

lol people on this forum never miss a chance to bash, rebuke or somehow say something derogatory about Sakura. You can set a freakin' clock to it, whenever she's mentioned the next one or two posts will be some disgruntled reader taking a shot at her somehow.
Artful Dodger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-25, 16:28   Link #38
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

For anyone wondering how Obito got the scepter. That day was Obito's 30th birthday and since he was so hung up on Rin he had never touched any females... so he became a wizard.... that is all.
SoloPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-25, 16:54   Link #39
cmancushman

I have a sort of theory on this. The sage of the six paths passed down his body and his eyes. Obito is an "imperfect" version of the sage, because the Juuibi (I probably spelled that wrong, so sorry) wasn't completed (no 9 tails or 8 tails). Think about this however: Naruto and Sasuke possess the powers of the Sage's sons. Sasuke has the powerful eyes (complete Sharingan) and Naruto has the body of the Sage (the perfected Jinchuriki, with the 6 symbols that look like the "9"s in the Sharingan). If Sasuke and Naruto were to somehow combine (maybe Sasuke will get killed off and give Naruto his eyes; this is possible, Obito and Kakashi proved that), then they could become a more perfect version of the Sage, and thus a more powerful one. This is all speculation, so don't treat it like fact or anything.
cmancushman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-25, 17:19   Link #40
DarkHollowIchigo

People still complaining...this is unbelievable.....we are seeing Naruto and Naruto's dad fighting together..."Naruto's dad".. Minato....both in ninetails chakra form, this is top-notch.

Not even talking about the 1st, 2nd ,3rd and Sasuke...and Madara...and ffs Tobi who became uber powerfull.

Still..people complaining....go read something else if this can not satisfy you -_-

Tags
weekly spoiler discussion