AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-10-07, 21:31   Link #101
SummeryDreams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecolo View Post
There needs to be a choice where you can choose to do the homework or not. Life would be soo much easier this way. And copying quizzes and exams and tests and whatnot, I don't. I already told you that I'm intelligent, right?

Good to know. Well I'm quite intelligent too. Life seems really easy for me in terms of studies compared to others. The hightest time that I could study is 1 - 1 and half hr per session. I passed college. During the national board exam, though I've enrolled myself into a review center and been absent for about 30% of the whole course of the review and I didn't study at home and even before the board exam - I still passed it. xD Ow! Wtf I have a news for you. Remember that I've told you about that clairvoyant I saw last time on my way home? My girlfriend told me that she wasn't living in that place anymore and was beaten by someone else because she admitted that she like the priest in the nearest chapel near my gf's place. OMG... Have I seen a spirit and talked to me? She told me that seeing that woman in the middle of the night in that dark place is very unlikely. woooo creepy.
Old 2013-10-07, 21:34   Link #102
SummeryDreams

Quote:
1st choice - I dunno how to get possessed.
2nd choice - I'm only 15

Come into my place, I'll help you be. lol

I'm a regular drunkard when I was still 10 anyway.
Old 2013-10-08, 20:24   Link #103
Ecolo
Supreme Harem Freak!
*Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireminer View Post
Dear, dear... I'm only 7 and yet I've drink Whisky, so would it be a problem for yot.

Oh, and have you try to spend a night sleeping near a graveyard of convictions? I've just read a similar story, which the possessed go the death's family to delivered a token of the passed.
If you ask me, I'm surprised that seven year old can talk about possessions and stuff. I'm also surprised you know the world "graveyard" and "convictions." When I was a 7 year old, our teacher was still trying to teach us how to spell friends correctly. I remember when school was actually funny
Old 2013-10-08, 20:26   Link #104
Ecolo
Supreme Harem Freak!
*Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SummeryDreams View Post
Osh*t dumb. I don't know why I put something like remember there. Erase that. What I mean is that my deepest secret has been caught by my girlfriend. Not that I told her anyway though.
Well then, I believe I successfully proved the point that I was trying to prove a few posts ago
Old 2013-10-08, 20:32   Link #105
Ecolo
Supreme Harem Freak!
*Scanlator

Quote:
Good to know. Well I'm quite intelligent too. Life seems really easy for me in terms of studies compared to others. The hightest time that I could study is 1 - 1 and half hr per session. I passed college. During the national board exam, though I've enrolled myself into a review center and been absent for about 30% of the whole course of the review and I didn't study at home and even before the board exam - I still passed it. xD Ow! Wtf I have a news for you. Remember that I've told you about that clairvoyant I saw last time on my way home? My girlfriend told me that she wasn't living in that place anymore and was beaten by someone else because she admitted that she like the priest in the nearest chapel near my gf's place. OMG... Have I seen a spirit and talked to me? She told me that seeing that woman in the middle of the night in that dark place is very unlikely. woooo creepy.
I got a intelligent friend
It's very true, that life seems easy when comparing with others. Except that I don't study Still, pretty impressive to pass like that.
Okay, so if I'm correct what you're saying is that your girlfriend was being beaten by someone because she liked a priest in a chapel. I'm sorry if I'm rude, I can't exactly comprehend that. Would you please elaborate?
Also, you guys saw a woman in the middle of the night? I don't really go out around nightime, so I really don't know how you guys felt, but that also seems interesting. Perhaps, if it's a spirit, your girlfriend might be clairvoyant...
Old 2013-10-08, 20:34   Link #106
Ecolo
Supreme Harem Freak!
*Scanlator

Quote:
Come into my place, I'll help you be. lol

I'm a regular drunkard when I was still 10 anyway.
I'd be happy to go over your house and do some ouija board stuff and things that can get me possessed .
Old 2013-10-08, 21:49   Link #107
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

1. Ouja Board won't help you. Why? That kind of board game happens a lot in Hanoi. In fact, my sister still hide her board somewhere.

2. Women Intitution is the best type of foresee, you know?

3. A girl in white? Hah, typical story! In fact, ghost have many forms. Usually with the one who die regretfully or has commited the unthinkable (bad and good), they tend to wear what they die in or something distinguisable.
Old 2013-10-09, 00:13   Link #108
Ecolo
Supreme Harem Freak!
*Scanlator

Quote:
1. Ouja Board won't help you. Why? That kind of board game happens a lot in Hanoi. In fact, my sister still hide her board somewhere.

2. Women Intitution is the best type of foresee, you know?

3. A girl in white? Hah, typical story! In fact, ghost have many forms. Usually with the one who die regretfully or has commited the unthinkable (bad and good), they tend to wear what they die in or something distinguisable.
1. Okay, thanks for the info.
2. I had no idea
3. Well, makes sense...
Old 2013-10-12, 18:15   Link #109
SummeryDreams

Quote:
I got a intelligent friend
It's very true, that life seems easy when comparing with others. Except that I don't study Still, pretty impressive to pass like that.
Okay, so if I'm correct what you're saying is that your girlfriend was being beaten by someone because she liked a priest in a chapel. I'm sorry if I'm rude, I can't exactly comprehend that. Would you please elaborate?
Also, you guys saw a woman in the middle of the night? I don't really go out around nightime, so I really don't know how you guys felt, but that also seems interesting. Perhaps, if it's a spirit, your girlfriend might be clairvoyant...
The one who's been beaten was the clairvoyant friend of my girlfriend's mother, not my girlfriend. It was my girlfriend who told me about this anyway. Then, it was only me who saw that woman in the middle of the night, then my girlfriend told me tomorrow morning that it should be less likely that I'll saw that woman in the middle of the night in that place. xD
Old 2013-10-12, 18:17   Link #110
SummeryDreams

Quote:
I'd be happy to go over your house and do some ouija board stuff and things that can get me possessed .

No, not literally be with you during those upbringings, what I mean is that I could help you find someone who might be of that help in upbringing a possession. lol
Old 2013-10-13, 17:33   Link #111
Ecolo
Supreme Harem Freak!
*Scanlator

Quote:
The one who's been beaten was the clairvoyant friend of my girlfriend's mother, not my girlfriend. It was my girlfriend who told me about this anyway. Then, it was only me who saw that woman in the middle of the night, then my girlfriend told me tomorrow morning that it should be less likely that I'll saw that woman in the middle of the night in that place. xD
Oh.. oh oh! That makes much more sense! Sorry for my earlier comment
But you're girlfriend is right. A woman giving a weird ghostly vibe seems a bit strange to me.
Old 2013-10-13, 17:34   Link #112
Ecolo
Supreme Harem Freak!
*Scanlator

Quote:
No, not literally be with you during those upbringings, what I mean is that I could help you find someone who might be of that help in upbringing a possession. lol
As long as it works...
Old 2013-10-13, 18:23   Link #113
SummeryDreams

Quote:
Oh.. oh oh! That makes much more sense! Sorry for my earlier comment
But you're girlfriend is right. A woman giving a weird ghostly vibe seems a bit strange to me.

Well their place is literally dark that's why I accompany my girlfriend on their home everyday. Then just that one night, omg. I can't even see the road I'm stepping of how dark their place is. lol
Old 2013-10-13, 20:40   Link #114
Ecolo
Supreme Harem Freak!
*Scanlator

Quote:
Well their place is literally dark that's why I accompany my girlfriend on their home everyday. Then just that one night, omg. I can't even see the road I'm stepping of how dark their place is. lol
That's one cool street she lives in. I want to see a ghost too. So you were the only one who saw it right? Was your girlfriend with you when you saw it? If she was, it'll serve as a good evidence of your clavirvoyance.
Old 2013-10-13, 21:20   Link #115
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

@Summery: "their home"? As in "many"?

@Ecolo: If you want something dark, come to my grandparent land on New Years Eve. Everything is litterary pitch black. They said that this is one of the time that Hell is closer, and spirits wondering the land.
Old 2013-10-14, 17:57   Link #116
Ecolo
Supreme Harem Freak!
*Scanlator

Quote:
@Summery: "their home"? As in "many"?

@Ecolo: If you want something dark, come to my grandparent land on New Years Eve. Everything is litterary pitch black. They said that this is one of the time that Hell is closer, and spirits wondering the land.
Now is that place accessible from the United States or is it all the way to Vietnam?
Old 2013-10-14, 18:52   Link #117
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Quote:
Now is that place accessible from the United States or is it all the way to Vietnam?
Lunar New Year, that is all you need.
Old 2013-10-15, 18:52   Link #118
Ecolo
Supreme Harem Freak!
*Scanlator

Quote:
Lunar New Year, that is all you need.
Any chance of that happening this year?
Old 2013-10-15, 19:04   Link #119
Fireminer
Lumine Passio