Old 2007-03-03, 20:45   Link #102
DarthAndy

Send a message via MSN to DarthAndy
Kaien, 13th Division

"Reverse Swirl, Nejibana"??
Old 2007-03-03, 21:04   Link #103
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

And still Isane gets no love >_< . Big tracks of land, loli cuteness and tatoos are very overated by watchers .
Old 2007-03-03, 23:55   Link #104
Mangekyo
mmm...cookies

Nanao-chan...
Old 2007-03-04, 05:55   Link #105
Scep
commands you to...!
*Artist

yachiru's pretty cute. I dont have much preferences for other vcs though.
Old 2007-03-05, 18:47   Link #106
Kage_Spyke
burakkukoohii jouyousha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rurik View Post
I will say Rangiku..She can be my personal Vice Captain any day...

Other Vice Captain, I would go with Yachiru (the pink Haired girl), she is so cute and Funny!
yeah im with you man
Old 2007-03-06, 23:20   Link #107
evenex

Renji all the way! The way he cares for Rukia is cute!
Old 2007-03-08, 07:06   Link #108
Red Herring
SPARTANS

Matsumoto...because she has the most......personality.
Old 2007-03-08, 10:28   Link #109
kEi-kun!
Ban~kai!

That should be easy for you to guess who I picked!

Hisagi Shuuhei all the way

Just because he seems to be quite powerful, even though very little has been shown about him. And it's the only guy in the Gotei 13 who was already assigned a vice-captain seat before he even graduated from the Shinigami School. That just hints at how much skillful he must be.
And besides the fact he's quite a mysterious guy (which is a good point for me), his tatoos look just too cool
Old 2007-03-08, 13:28   Link #110
^_Usagi_^
BaKa

Nanao-chan sooooo cool... in a strict freaky sm way
Old 2007-03-11, 06:52   Link #111
Suhaki

Yachiru she is so Kawaii ^^
Old 2007-03-12, 05:40   Link #112
Dan_87

Aside from Hinamori i think that hisagi-san i very cool too, and he seems very strong!

And i can't wait to see him release his shikai
Old 2007-03-16, 05:43   Link #113
ReinZwei
南宮 那月

Yachiru is nice and cute also cheerful.
Old 2007-03-16, 09:16   Link #114
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Contraire Hisagi isnt strong his juniors have already surpassed him i.e. Renji Momo and Kira . His growth has stagnated , Hisagi was considered a prodigy in the academy only till these three joined . The only reason Hisagi keeps on appearing in SCG is fanservice just like Rangiku keeps on appearing .
Old 2007-03-16, 10:04   Link #115
kEi-kun!
Ban~kai!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
Contraire Hisagi isnt strong his juniors have already surpassed him i.e. Renji Momo and Kira . His growth has stagnated , Hisagi was considered a prodigy in the academy only till these three joined . The only reason Hisagi keeps on appearing in SCG is fanservice just like Rangiku keeps on appearing .
? Care to tell me where you saw that? I don't think Renji, Momo (lol) or Kira are stronger than him. Maybe Renji, because so far among the 3 he is the only one to have reached Bankai. As far as Momo and Kira are concerned let me laugh, especially about Momo.
I think you must have misunderstood something. There is an episode (actually it's a flashback) where you get to see Shuuhei, Renji, Hinamori & Momo together: it's a training for 1st year shinigami students, in the real world, with fake hollows. Shuuhei (who's a third year student at the time) along with 2 other classmates are the ones who supervise the whole thing, until some hollows able to hide their reiatsu (hollows modified by Aizen) come into the picture, and kill nearly everybody. Shuuhei tells the 1st year students to run away to save their lives, while he stays to fight the hollow alone. That's when Renji, Momo and Kira decide not to abandon him and go back to support him. Just when Shuuhei was about to get killed they come and protect him by blocking (all 3) the hollow attack. In no way that proves they're stronger. They just saved him by blocking what could have been a lethal attack. Sure they became vice captains later, but Momo is only really good at demon magic. I doubt her battle skills are of same level as her friends. Kira, well, we didn't see much of him but he didn't seem that strong. Only Renji as I said could be stronger than Shuuhei. And if you wanna see how badass Shuuhei is, watch double episode 84-85. He completely owns possessed Rukia (who is at vice captain level, see episode where she beats the crap out of D-Roy arrancar), and would have killed the Bount without any effort if Ichinose hadn't intervened in the battle!

Moreover, Shuuhei is one of the very few shinigami whose shikai is still unknown. Meaning: he doesn't even NEED to release his zanpakutou to fight! Kira sure has a convenient shikai, but that's it. If it wasn't for Wabisuke, I don't think he would be that strong
Old 2007-03-16, 19:32   Link #116
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
? Care to tell me where you saw that? I don't think Renji, Momo (lol) or Kira are stronger than him. Maybe Renji, because so far among the 3 he is the only one to have reached Bankai. As far as Momo and Kira are concerned let me laugh, especially about Momo.
I think you must have misunderstood something. There is an episode (actually it's a flashback) where you get to see Shuuhei, Renji, Hinamori & Momo together: it's a training for 1st year shinigami students, in the real world, with fake hollows. Shuuhei (who's a third year student at the time) along with 2 other classmates are the ones who supervise the whole thing, until some hollows able to hide their reiatsu (hollows modified by Aizen) come into the picture, and kill nearly everybody. Shuuhei tells the 1st year students to run away to save their lives, while he stays to fight the hollow alone. That's when Renji, Momo and Kira decide not to abandon him and go back to support him. Just when Shuuhei was about to get killed they come and protect him by blocking (all 3) the hollow attack. In no way that proves they're stronger. They just saved him by blocking what could have been a lethal attack. Sure they became vice captains later, but Momo is only really good at demon magic. I doubt her battle skills are of same level as her friends. Kira, well, we didn't see much of him but he didn't seem that strong. Only Renji as I said could be stronger than Shuuhei
Momo is a lol chracter but Kubo gives her more screen time then Shuhei ever has gotten . Momo's Kido is pretty good she actually broke through Toshiro's barrier Among the three she is the best in Kido . About Zanjustu I have seen Momo go at it with Kira and pretty much handle herself . In the past she has survived against Renji while training . And unlike Momo and Kira Renji relies more on Zanjustu even his zanpakuto is zanjustsu based . But sadly I havnt seen shuhei go at it visually . Currently Momo has the edge their too

Spoiler for manga:

Can you explain to me why his character is stagnated . .

Quote:
Moreover, Shuuhei is one of the very few shinigami whose shikai is still unknown. Meaning: he doesn't even NEED to release his zanpakutou to fight! Kira sure has a convenient shikai, but that's it. If it wasn't for Wabisuke, I don't think he would be that strong
His shikai is unknown not coz its special . Just that Kubo didnt bother to give him one . Even Afro Shinigami's shikai is revealed in the Omake not Shuhei . Also he has pretty much released against Yumi , Yumi maybe into vanity but he is still the 4 th strongest person in Div 11 and Div 11 specializes in Zanjutsu without releasing Shuhei can never have the upper hand . Yet he got owned didnt he and well Kubo did bother to show the two stages of Yumi's shikai

Quote:
And if you wanna see how badass Shuuhei is, watch double episode 84-85. He completely owns possessed Rukia (who is at vice captain level, see episode where she beats the crap out of D-Roy arrancar), and would have killed the Bount without any effort if Ichinose hadn't intervened in the battle!
Are you serious , that wasnt written by KT ( NewsFlash : Ep 64-108 is a studio Peirrot orignal ) so whatever happens in those ep doesnt count in Bleachverse . Though I hope it did Mr T was really good chracter . Do you know or understand what Fanservice is please do check it up His popularity is amongst the female audience is due to his looks nothing to do with his skills or strength

Yes Momo is a LoL but Shuhei is a LMAO Chracter

-
Old 2007-03-16, 20:15   Link #117
kEi-kun!
Ban~kai!

Quote:
Momo is a lol chracter but Kubo gives her more screen time then Shuhei ever has gotten .
Yes, and?? What's your point here? Screentime has nothing to do with strength.
Quote:
Momo's Kido is pretty good she actually broke through Toshiro's barrier Among the three she is the best in Kido .
Yeah, that's what I said already: she is really good at demon magic
FYI, kido=demon magic

Quote:
Can you explain to me why his character is stagnated . .
Sorry, I don't understand what you're saying Try using proper english

Quote:
His shikai is unknown not coz its special
I NEVER said it was special either. I said (read carefully), so far, he didn't release his zanpakutou once, while fighting, which proves he can handle a battle quite well without relying on shikai or bankai. Which means, he must be strong somehow.

Quote:
Even Afro Shinigami's shikai is revealed in the Omake not Shuhei . Also he has pretty much released against Yumi , Yumi maybe into vanity but he is still the 4 th strongest person in Div 11 and Div 11 specializes in Zanjutsu without releasing Shuhei can never have the upper hand .
Are you joking? Shuuhei was completely winning the battle without any effort against Yumichika until the latter released his shikai. Which, btw, isn't an attack/force based zanpakutou but a kido based one. He clearly says that. "Don't tell the other 11th squad shinigami about it because they will hate me if they learn it's a magic based one" (something along those lines). His shikai just sucked Shuuhei's reiatsu away. That's why he "lost" the fight. And when I say "lost", it's relative.

Quote:
Yet he got owned didnt he
No he didn't get owned like you say, he lost, due to some nasty cheating imo.
After all Yumichika is 5th seat and Shuuhei, well, VC!

Quote:
and well Kubo did bother to show the two stages of Yumi's shikai
Again, just because it is shown, doesn't mean it is better/stronger

Quote:
Are you serious , that wasnt written by KT ( NewsFlash : Ep 64-108 is a studio Peirrot orignal ) so whatever happens in those ep doesnt count in Bleachverse
Okaaay, I know the bount arc is a filler, and only in the anime but Bleach is Bleach. Where in the thread title was it written it's manga only??? Plus, Tite Kubo must have some right to approve or not what is done in the anime. It's not like he's completely out of the picture.

Quote:
Though I hope it did Mr T was really good chracter .

Quote:
Do you know or understand what Fanservice is please do check it up
Oh boy, surely I know the meaning of "fanservice" more than you could possibly do!!!
Don't even try to teach english words to other people when yourself you seriously lack english skills. Thanks.
By the way I'm curious to know how big is that female audience you're talking about! Bleach is rather oriented towards a male audience. It's no shoujo anime/manga after all. Sure there must be some girls liking it but I doubt they are numerous enough to make Tite Kubo draw specific characters to please them

Quote:
Yes Momo is a LoL but Shuhei is a LMAO Chracter
if you say so

Last edited by kEi-kun!; 2007-03-16 at 21:01.
Old 2007-03-16, 21:18   Link #118
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by kEi-kun! View Post
Yes, and?? What's your point here? Screentime has nothing to do with strength.
Yeah nothing to do with strength as you said. It just a civil way of explaining to you what a lousy chracter Shuhei really is . Momo does lead this poll to by 30 votes and well Shuhei is still in single digit

Spoiler for manga:

Quote:
Are you joking? Shuuhei was completely winning the battle without any effort against Yumichika until the latter released his shikai. Which, btw, isn't an attack/force based zanpakutou but a kido based one. He clearly says that. "Don't tell the other 11th squad shinigami about it because they will hate me if they learn it's a magic based one" (something along those lines). His shikai just sucked Shuuhei's spirit force away. That's why he "lost" the fight. And when I say "lost", it's relative.
Erm Shuhei-Kun was pawned when Yumi released his shikai have you seen his face while going down there was pawnage written all over it . Just rewatch 52~53 where they zoom in on his defeated face .

Quote:
No he didn't get owned like you say, he lost, due to some nasty cheating imo. After all Yumichika is 5th seat and Shuuhei, well, VC!
Cheating oO A win is a win that too a Fuku losing against a 5th seat . Talks higly of his strength . And well thats Yumi's true form of Shikai .

Quote:
Okaaay, I know the bount arc is a filler, and only in the anime but Bleach is Bleach. Where in the thread title was it written it's manga only??? Plus, Tite Kubo must have some right to approve or not what is done in the anime. It's not like he's completely out of the picture.
Spoiler:

On a serious note Fillers are no way connected to main storyline whatever happens in filler doesnt count in BleachVerse Want to take a poll ?? regarding this matter . It was better you quoted Shuhei's aerobic streches against posesed Shinigami . That was indeed a Kodak Moment

Quote:
Oh boy, surely I know the meaning of "fanservice"
By the way I'm curious to know how big is that female audience you're talking about! Bleach is rather oriented towards a male audience.
Ulqi beat him in Fandom and mostly Shuhei sites are Yaoi not shonen ai just plain Yaoi

Quote:
if you say so
Yes just because I said so and also majority of poster who do use the word Kido instead of demon magic will agree
Old 2007-03-16, 22:00   Link #119
kEi-kun!
Ban~kai!

Quote:
Momo does lead this poll to by 30 votes and well Shuhei is still in single digit
AGAIN, we're not talking about a popularity contest, just a strength one. Do I have to write in bold letters size 10 for you to undertand that?

Quote:
Erm Shuhei-Kun was pawned when Yumi released his shikai have you seen his face while going down there was pawnage written all over it .
*sigh* yes he lost, did I say the contrary? He lost when Yumi-chan~ (lol) released his shikai. Not before. That's exactly what I wrote above. Again, use your eyes. Read. And stop repeating what has been said.

Quote:
Cheating oO A win is a win that too a Fuku losing against a 5th seat .
Still, that's a sucky way of winning. If you call yourself a 11th squad shinigami, try to pull out some real fight at least.

Quote:
On a serious note Fillers are no way connected to main storyline whatever happens in filler doesnt count in BleachVerse
Who said that? You? The Almighty Ruler of the Bleach Sub-forum

Quote:
Want to take a poll ??
Want to take a fight? How childish is that... Hey I'm starting to think you're 13 years old or something...

Quote:
That was indeed a Kodak Moment
Stop watching (japanese) TV. Advertising is killing your brain

Quote:
Ulqi beat him in Fandom and mostly Shuhei sites are Yaoi not shonen ai just plain Yaoi
1) let me quote myself, maybe you will understand that way.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kEi-kun!
we're not talking about a popularity contest, just a strength one
Do I need to repeat myself again? Is this like your avy? Do you have an eyepatch? Or some reading disorder? Dyslexia? (wow that must a hard word for you! Here, I help you: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dyslexia )

2)leave the gay people alone, will you? Talking about gay, Yumi-chaaan~ is surely a lot more manly!! "oh my, am I beautiful?", "How am I gonna win this fight beautifully?"

Quote:
Yes just because I said so and also majority of poster who do use the word Kido instead of demon magic will agree
Almighty Ruler of the Bleach sub-forum! And surely kido, demon arts, demon magic are complete opposite. Does it make you feel more intelligent to use japanese words? If so, I pity you. Go tell the fansubbers they suck at translating. Just go and do better (which I obviously doubt!)
Old 2007-03-16, 22:09   Link #120
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

You can rant you all want bottom line is Shuhei is indeed pathetic in terms of strength and poularity please prove me wrong . Yes on a personal note sorry for making you type that it made me go LOL . And you clearly dont read the manga Yumi is indeed portayed extrely feminine manner more like erm Gay why is that news to you

And thanks for the title I love it Almighty ruler of Bleach Forum has a ring to it Also do carry this discussion is getting fun You are killing your own fave chracter . And indeed your are not a girl and like Shuhei makes me wonder Is it like your are you trying to score with the fairer gender flying Shuhei's flag does seem like it