AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Regios

Notices

View Poll Results: Regios - Episode 8 Rating
Perfect 10 12 20.69%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 23 39.66%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 15 25.86%
7 out of 10 : Good 6 10.34%
6 out of 10 : Average 2 3.45%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 58. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2009-03-07, 16:17   Link #121
Enternal

Haha, so the general consensus is that Jade apparently has been born with all the awesomeness rather than sharing any of it with the principal.

Quote:
if I had to guess, bet she has that loyal-to-a-Tee-suck-ass-I'll-do-anything-for-you attitude
Haha! It sure seems that way. Although I don't see that type of role much, I think.
Old 2009-03-08, 09:53   Link #122
GreenLama
Banned

This episode was a good one that I feel is setting up for a huge story arc, mainly becaus eof the feud between Nina's team and the guy with the white hair and girl with the red hair's team (I forget their names). It seems as if they were brought to the city and are being made to team together to get rid of the filth monsters but I think there is more to the situation than there leads on to be, I guess I'll find out in episode 9, which I plan on watching today.

I laughed pretty good when Felli distracted the red haired girl and made her hit her head on the low hanging pipe, that was good fun, and we got to see another Filli kick to "Fon Fon" which is always good for a giggle. I gave the episode an 8 on the poll.
Closed Thread