AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2011-06-29, 21:29   Link #7921
Key Board
Carbon

Dude, put yourself in Takashi's shoes..

Kiyomi: so what do you think about Haruto's recent break up?

Takashi: .........

1) There was probably a reason to this. I will not be judgmental. +2 paragon points but receive -10 approval from Kiyomi

2) Haruto is a terrible man. Even I wouldn't go that far. I am nothing like him, trust me. +2 renegade points for lying

3) Did you see what Rin was wearing the other day? OMG she's totally hot! Err.. Haruto what again? -50 approval points from Kiyomi but opens up a future flag with her.. because she's weird like that.
"Legitimacy is based on three things. First of all, the people who are asked to obey authority have to feel like they have a voice—that if they speak up, they will be heard. Second, the law has to be predictable. There has to be a reasonable expectation that the rules tomorrow are going to be roughly the same as the rules today. And third, the authority has to be fair. It can’t treat one group differently from another.” Malcolm Gladwell
Key Board is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-29, 21:40   Link #7922
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Bro's before Ho's man, Bro's before Ho's.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-29, 21:40   Link #7923
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
The right thing for Takashi to say in this situation, is to first ask "Is this what you really want?" get a response and say "Well, if this is what you really want, I hope you won't have any regrets. Good Luck"
Well yea I get that, if it goes for Haruto it goes for Takashi as well, I just didn't bother typing it out.

I would like to point out, that me "wouldn't care for his problems" would only apply to anything that involves the girl.
Which also I'd like to point out "life destroying decision" and "damn chick" can go hand in hand, which is rather a frightning thing.

Right now I'm actually more interested in seeing Haruto deal with the "dumb hot older classmate". Hopefully we get something juicy outta that.
Has be taken care of at some point.
Old 2011-06-29, 21:43   Link #7924
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonta Kun View Post
Well yea I get that, if it goes for Haruto it goes for Takashi as well, I just didn't bother typing it out.

I would like to point out, that me "wouldn't care for his problems" would only apply to anything that involves the girl.
Which also I'd like to point out "life destroying decision" and "damn chick" can go hand in hand, which is rather a frightning thing.

Right now I'm actually more interested in seeing Haruto deal with the "dumb hot older classmate". Hopefully we get something juicy outta that.
Has be taken care of at some point.
lol ouch, I hope the girls on this thread don't see this
Old 2011-06-29, 21:47   Link #7925
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
lol ouch, I hope the girls on this thread don't see this
Oh yea again like to point out the reverse also applies

can't believe I forgot to say that
Old 2011-06-29, 21:49   Link #7926
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonta Kun View Post
Oh yea again like to point out the reverse also applies

can't believe I forgot to say that
uh huh, sure *wink* Good save
Old 2011-06-29, 22:57   Link #7927
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Bro's before Ho's man, Bro's before Ho's.
I hear ya!
Spoiler for Bro Code:
Old 2011-06-29, 23:07   Link #7928
User68604
Disabled By Request

chpt 141

at first i thought seo would pull.. a seo by having eba "pull" back b/c of how she heard about the breakup

but

everythingwentbetterthanexpected.jpg

finally they can start closing up dis series
User68604 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-29, 23:28   Link #7929
Master Chibi
.: A bad doggy :.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawx9 View Post
Was it just me or did anyone else hope there was one more page that included an out of control gas tanker
Oh god I was eating something and I outright spit that shit out everywhere. It took me half an hour to fucking clean up.

Good shit, hahahaha

Updated once a week - http://pishi.wordpress.com/
Last updated - 5/30/10 - Random Manga Roulette!
Master Chibi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-29, 23:32   Link #7930
Emulator

Quote:
Originally Posted by recover View Post
chpt 141

at first i thought seo would pull.. a seo by having eba "pull" back b/c of how she heard about the breakup

but

everythingwentbetterthanexpected.jpg

finally they can start closing up dis series
You sound like someone is forcing you to read something you don´t like.
I think this manga will not be shorter than Suzuki. It will continue for at last 20 chapters.
Emulator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-29, 23:33   Link #7931
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

So hopefully this might end in a few weeks, right? Long enough to find out Eba is pregnant with biker boy's baby.

It's gotta happen . That's the only storyline that could save this series now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emulator View Post
I think this manga will not be shorter than Suzuki. It will continue for at last 20 chapters.
What could happen in 20 chapters? Haruto decides he doesn't love Eba?
Old 2011-06-29, 23:39   Link #7932
Master Chibi
.: A bad doggy :.

Someone gets fucking amnesia!

Pull an UnbalancexUnbalance on us!

Eba realizes she likes ham wallets more then she does weinerschneitzel!

Updated once a week - http://pishi.wordpress.com/
Last updated - 5/30/10 - Random Manga Roulette!
Master Chibi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-29, 23:39   Link #7933
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Quote:
You sound like someone is forcing you to read something you don´t like.
Can't be help, the beginning was decent and reaching Tokyo arc, it went out of hand and currently downhill. Its better to finish something than leaving it halfway, heh Seo lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
So hopefully this might end in a few weeks, right? Long enough to find out Eba is pregnant with biker boy's baby.
Eba been hiding the baby secretly for 1.5 years.
Quote:
It's gotta happen . That's the only storyline that could save this series now.

Eba dumps Haruto for what he did to her long ago
Old 2011-06-29, 23:59   Link #7934
Emulator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
At the moment there is this thing going on with his so called friends.
How about Haruto finally concentrating on beeing a cook and opening his own restaurant instead of wasting his talent? He could work part-time as assistant cook and improve his skills and do something for his future for once.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vansonbee View Post
Can't be help, the beginning was decent and reaching Tokyo arc, it went out of hand and currently downhill. Its better to finish something than leaving it halfway, heh Seo lol
I think it´s going pretty good.
It´s like i said. No one is focing you to read something you don´t like.

Last edited by Emulator; 2011-06-30 at 00:11.
Emulator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-30, 00:20   Link #7935
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Quote:
At the moment there is this thing going on with his so called friends.
How about Haruto finally concentrating on beeing a cook and opening his own restaurant instead of wasting his talent? He could work part-time as assistant cook and improve his skills and do something for his future for once.

I think it´s going pretty good.
It´s like i said. No one is focing you to read something you don´t like.
Stop shoeing people out of thread
Old 2011-06-30, 02:24   Link #7936
cloak_and_dagger
Hei aka Li Xiansheng
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Chibi View Post
Eba realizes she likes ham wallets more then she does weinerschneitzel!
Gold right here, Chibi. Almost fell out my chair!
Old 2011-06-30, 03:05   Link #7937
mangaf_cksdotcom

hi guys, this is my 1st post in animesuki but i have read the whole KNIM up to date. this might be long and boring but please read through it.. please comment if u found something disturbing..

as for the current situation, i'm glad that haruto realized his true feelings that he still likes Eba but didn't execute things properly/maturely which made him "pathetic" and led his friends to "abandon" him. yes, breaking up is painful but he could have explained well to her and his friends that going out with asuka after realizing his feelings would hurt her more in the future. this applies only if haruto really did only realize(as he points out) he still loves Eba after their several secret meetings (asuka and friends had no idea, except takashi for 1 time) and not 2 years ago which we can say very horrible thing to do, pretending to love the sweet girl who loves, supports and cares for u.

As for his friends:
Kiyomi- her action was understandable knowing that she had past arguments with Eba and a good relationship with Asuka. in her point of view, asuka=best and eba=worst.

Nanami- still understandable bcoz she can somewhat feel what Asuka's currently experiencing, "the guy who said he loves u but running his ass to see another girl". ofcourse both Asuka and Nanami loved Haruto, so the more painful in their POV. good job for nanami asking that question... she's more mature than anyone else..

Takashi & Akari- im not sure if the translators have something to do with this or it's just Seo's plot to make haruto choose between eba over his friends... i dont think that we should take this "word for word" which is a big mistake for some ebaxharuto supporters which made this "end-friendship ultimatum" idea as their chance to turn the blame to haruto's friends. this is like "we are close but we cannot support u on this"..

1st, they are childhood friends and supported each other thru countless times. even without panels to support how close they are, still, being friends since childhood and approved by each of their families is enough. we can say they see each others strength and weaknesses.
2nd, they all knew the past of Eba and Haruto, in which they saw for the 1st time how their friend became a "mummy". but who was there to help him? his friends!
3rd, its not that they agree and happy on Eba's and Haruto's decisions in tokyo arc, it's just because they are Haruto's very close friends that they trusted and supported him on what he think is right.
4th, Asuka is also their friend..whether they just knew her for a year or a decade, they all knew she was a good person and cared so much for their beloved Haruto. so, they supported her..why not? even nanami who has feelings for Haruto accepted the fact that they are happy together...
5th, haruto insisted that he moved on, forgot about eba, and loves Asuka. as close friends, they are happy and supported him. in their minds, "finally, haruto will be happy if it is with Asuka."
= they were just fed up.. disappointed in him, and sorry for asuka.. this is what friends are for.. they care for u that's why they will try not to tolerate things that could be bad for u.. in which they saw the tokyo arc was bad for Haruto.. they supported EbaxHaruto before....yeah.. before it became a mess...

- then now, he just ditched Asuka? people saying "he manned up" are clueless... is this how manly he can be? yes, he is guilty, cant find the right words to say... but he has the balls to say he doesnt care about what everyone thinks as long as they have each other... and "Eba taught that to Haruto"... wow, she is the best teacher... if she was a good and sweet girl that some people supports, then she could have just told the selfish haruto "we should take care of this mess first because it's not a well deserved happiness if some dear people were hurt in the process".

PS. - if Eba really is desperately inlove with Haruto as what she is saying now, then, she already have that sought-after happiness before but she just blew it all up for Kazama... who's more important to her anyway? or is she thinking that she can get Haruto back anytime wanted to?
mangaf_cksdotcom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-30, 03:31   Link #7938
lightbringer
M9000

Maybe I'm just feeling masochistic today but after the latest developments I suddenly have the urge to see this series go on for another ten volumes at least. /me runs and hides
lightbringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-30, 03:57   Link #7939
Mentar
Banned

Well, these guys just reached university, they're not exactly the most experienced folks in matters of love and life. And if within a close clique something like this happens, things are getting VERY awkward very quickly.

The first impulse is usually always to damn the leaving one and take the side of the deserted. That this is usually not very helpful in the long run is an insight which takes some time. What's the alternative? Trying to reconcile an old relationship which has turned stagnant? Is that "better"? Hardly, and once people begin to realize this, and the flaring tempers subside, things should revert again. Should they not - then these "friends" have a strange idea of friendship.

In a way, Asuka is now playing a key role. I'm curious to see if she will be able to accept what happened. Both reactions (a yes or a no) would be possible.
Mentar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-30, 06:05   Link #7940
mangaf_cksdotcom

maybe this is the last obstacle that Seo brought up for the HarutoxEba... they already confirmed each others feelings but no one's supporting them... if the other characters would have been happy about their relationship, then the manga should have already ended this chapter...
mangaf_cksdotcom is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
a town where you rage, adult romance, drama, ecchi, logic doesn't apply, manga, nice christmas gift seo, power ups, romance, seo kouji, shounen, slice of life