AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2009-08-15, 08:33   Link #1321
mangalowres
AS Mods Sandbag

I have seen this show a few days ago in a row and Naoki does not look like a big jerk if you watch it without one week delay.

And I have thought about the end with a boy instead of a girl as their child which would be the funnier ending but if you think about Naoki and him becoming a human the girl would be the better choice since Kotoko and Kotomi will help him to be "himself" a human and not that asshole cyborg without feelings.

Oh and this is really one of the best shows I have seen so far .... of my nearly 300 shows which I have seen since my registration here on AS

Last edited by mangalowres; 2009-08-15 at 08:44.
mangalowres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-22, 11:05   Link #1322
palpatin

*revives the thread with necronomicon*

I just finished this series a few minutes ago...it was so lovely and cuuute and.. and... X33
I think I'm a Romance fan now :> But I wonder if what I just saw was the best romance out of the lighthearted ones. I hope that there are a lot more that tell the story until the marriage AND much, much more time after that :3
Old 2011-05-07, 09:22   Link #1323
User68604
Disabled By Request

no lie...i am naoki in real life- i acted the exact same way with my ex-gf...she was exactly like kotoko...

this show was excellent. i was considering dropping it early on because naoki was just TOO cold for my tastes. the pacing and overall development was amazing tho, so i fell in love with the series several eps in

personally i dont like shoujo's and how they "idolize" guys (no homo, but, its kinda gay to me) but this one was different...

the very happy ending was exceptional as well!

9/10!!
User68604 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, drama, romance, shoujo