MUAHAHAHAHAHA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-14, 13:40   Link #22
cindialai
Tsukimori

Send a message via MSN to cindialai
i thought shinsen will sub it too cuz they are subbing the ova
Old 2008-04-15, 03:41   Link #23
ochibi77

I saw the release from Shoku-dan (they have the two first pisodes already), but i quite did't like the quality -_-, so i hope that DATS do it soon ^^
ochibi77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-15, 08:10   Link #24
kira-sama

Send a message via MSN to kira-sama Send a message via Yahoo to kira-sama
heh, shoku-dan already released the first and second episode!!!
i think i already late to download because there will be less seeds already
the last subs i will wait maybe shinsen -subs or DATS
Old 2008-04-15, 08:51   Link #25
MUAHAHAHAHAHA
Hail the power of Fujoshi

Quote:
Originally Posted by kira-sama View Post
heh, shoku-dan already released the first and second episode!!!
i think i already late to download because there will be less seeds already
the last subs i will wait maybe shinsen -subs or DATS
You can direct download.There are quite a number of options.Mediafire,Veoh,and Megaupload
Old 2008-04-15, 14:22   Link #26
cindialai
Tsukimori

shoku uses big boldish fonts lol oh well still good work KKM rules.
Old 2008-04-19, 21:03   Link #27
Raserei Hojo
*Fansubber

Send a message via AIM to Raserei Hojo Send a message via MSN to Raserei Hojo Send a message via Yahoo to Raserei Hojo
Episode 03 is out now, too. ^^
Raserei Hojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-26, 01:08   Link #28
carmolita

episode 4 is now out..This series just keeps getting better and better....However I do wonder if they'll ever bring/put a girl in the picture? for competition of course....Does the novel go beyond season 3?
carmolita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-07, 22:57   Link #29
Koroku
formerly JKaizer
*Fansubber

Send a message via AIM to Koroku Send a message via MSN to Koroku Send a message via Yahoo to Koroku
Well, DATS has released 1-5 now... just wondering what you guys think of our releases? Up to par?
Old 2008-05-08, 01:23   Link #30
MUAHAHAHAHAHA
Hail the power of Fujoshi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koroku View Post
Well, DATS has released 1-5 now... just wondering what you guys think of our releases? Up to par?
Pretty good.I am okay with the font.This series didn't receive enough love,and it's nice of you to sub it.Please keep up the good work and rest assured that there is always someone who appreciate your work.At least i do
Old 2008-05-12, 08:49   Link #31
ochibi77

I love DATS releases of KKM ^^

Keep up the good work XD
ochibi77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-16, 18:15   Link #32
gabbytay
Banned

man 83 episodes in two days marathon. Anyway will yuri ever get a girl or will he eventually marry wolfram?
gabbytay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-18, 17:44   Link #33
cindialai
Tsukimori

ep 85 is awesome... yuri and wolfram in dresses ><
Old 2008-05-19, 04:20   Link #34
amejad
Disabled By Request

Its a bit draggy.. where are you going with this storyline? got a bit tired of the same gags.. the scenery and animation is so bust.. I didn't laugh nor feel anything when they were fighting.. the sand bear scene was the best so far though..

I can't believe KKM has lost its charm!

I'll keep on watching though since I've always been a fan.. in case it suddenly reclaim its glory..
amejad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-19, 22:40   Link #35
cindialai
Tsukimori

can't say i'm laughing at every ep but it's like a habit to watch kkm. You just want to know the ending so badly or maybe you just want to see Yuri -_*

some nice screenie of ep 7

Spoiler:
Old 2008-06-02, 17:06   Link #36
ThoHell

Is it just me or is this season really crap? I mean it's rather bad. Msuic got even worse, a whole lot of idling around, low league characters actually thinking they have a chance, Maou got even dumber, once again even though people heard about how powerful the Maou is they still think they can somehow manipulate him with their power. I think I better stop complaining. This season is the downfall of the show and ep 9 concluded that for me and I liked this series too.....
ThoHell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-04, 02:01   Link #37
lijon

It's kinda unbelievable that they decided to show the OVA and season 3 more or less at the same time. I mean, at least finish something before you start on another =\

As for season 3 till now I'm still confused about a lot of things... probably will be revealled later in the series, but still... the whole "make wolfram king" thing was kinda weird and unnecessary to a certain degree. The thing about bear-bees and dragons was totally lame. Basicly the theory of "love conquers all" has been used too many times. Yuri just shouts and gets angry and becomes all powerful and boom everything's resolved and the day is saved by the great Maoh =D *applause*. Getting to repetitive with that idea...

My hopes are still there... truthfully I just want to know how Wolfram and Yuri's relationship is gonna end up like. If it wasn't for that, I would've thrown the whole anime aside after the first 5 eps. max.

The quality imo stayed more or less the same. I was looking forward to some improvement in the art, but apparently it didn't happen =\

Last edited by lijon; 2008-06-04 at 02:30.
lijon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-04, 19:14   Link #38
Koroku
formerly JKaizer
*Fansubber

Send a message via AIM to Koroku Send a message via MSN to Koroku Send a message via Yahoo to Koroku
Quote:
Originally Posted by lijon View Post
It's kinda unbelievable that they decided to show the OVA and season 3 more or less at the same time. I mean, at least finish something before you start on another =\
The OVA was finished before the 3rd season started, tmk. Just wasn't subbed.
Old 2008-06-06, 14:13   Link #39
cindialai
Tsukimori

Quote:

As for season 3 till now I'm still confused about a lot of things... probably will be revealled later in the series, but still... the whole "make wolfram king" thing was kinda weird and unnecessary to a certain degree. The thing about bear-bees and dragons was totally lame. Basicly the theory of "love conquers all" has been used too many times. Yuri just shouts and gets angry and becomes all powerful and boom everything's resolved and the day is saved by the great Maoh =D *applause*. Getting to repetitive with that idea...

My hopes are still there... truthfully I just want to know how Wolfram and Yuri's relationship is gonna end up like. If it wasn't for that, I would've thrown the whole anime aside after the first 5 eps. max.

The quality imo stayed more or less the same. I was looking forward to some improvement in the art, but apparently it didn't happen =\
I don't know it seems like yuri doesn't want to be g@y so maybe wolfram somehow drinks a potion and becomes female lol.
Old 2008-06-07, 12:16   Link #40
musouka

Quote:
Wolfram and Yuuri's relationship will "end up" exactly how it's been now and will be forever. There will be no progress with the engagement. Yuuri is never going to kiss Wolfram or make a declaration of love. That's because KKM isn't a BL show, and Yuuri and Wolfram's relationship is a rather small part of the overall picture.

If you want "progress", read the novels. Although, those aren't BL either and are equally as unlikely to end with any sort of actual declaration of love.
musouka is offline   Reply With Quote