Temari 56 26.67%
Tenten 10 4.76%
Other 3 1.43%
Voters: 210. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2004-12-02, 00:03   Link #21
Dez
Speshul

Send a message via AIM to Dez
I seem to remember that before she was knocked unconcious in the Gaara fight, she'd jumped in front of Sasuke to take an attack for him. If you ask me, that would have been the ideal time to quit, whine or run away.
Dez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-02, 00:17   Link #22
Bflip
Cirque Dame's Jonin

Quote:
Originally Posted by xavier8200
none of the other females have the "balls"
I thought that was a good thing.

J/K
Bflip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-02, 00:20   Link #23
Bflip
Cirque Dame's Jonin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dez
On the few occassions we've seen Sakura train or fight, not once has she quit, whined or run away, in fact she's been said to have the same sort of determination as Naruto. So I don't see why she should start now.

I believe Sakura has the most potential out of the female Genin, aside from the virtue of being a main character, and the comments characters like Kakashi have made, she's also shown a strong desire to better herself since the chuunin exam, looking to Naruto and Lee as inspiration. I think with a good teacher she'll go far.
You've got to be kidding me. Same sort of determination as Naruto? Naruto dreams of being the greatest Hokage while Sakura dreams of Sasuke. The only reason she hasn't quit is because Sasuke is there.
Bflip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-02, 00:21   Link #24
rabbienrose
くノ一

Quote:
Originally Posted by UserName
She'd always be unconscious before she got the chance to quit, whine, or run away...

She would then wake up to scream 'SASKAY-KUN SAVED ME'. An example of this is the Gaara fight. Other examples where she wansn't unconscious but in fact not doing anything so she didn't notice are more appearant in the series.
In the Forest of Death, she had the chance to quit, whine or run away instead of protecting Naruto and Sasuke against the Sound trio, but she stayed and tried her best to protect her teammates.

In the Gaara arc, she could've quit, whine, or run away instead of jumping in front of Sasuke. But she stayed and took the blow intended for Sasuke.

So which parts were you talking about again?
rabbienrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-02, 00:21   Link #25
socomberetta
Dreaming of you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bflip
I thought that was a good thing.

J/K
It is, unless youre into hermaphrodites or trannsexuals who dont have enough money to get the one-eyed monster and his two pals removed.
socomberetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-02, 00:26   Link #26
rabbienrose
くノ一

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bflip
You've got to be kidding me. Same sort of determination as Naruto? Naruto dreams of being the greatest Hokage while Sakura dreams of Sasuke. The only reason she hasn't quit is because Sasuke is there.
Her determination to not give up is somewhat similar to Naruto's. Kakashi's quote from episode 42: "It's no surprise, though. She's the same as Naruto... she doesn't like to lose."

And about Sakura not quitting because Sasuke is there...

Spoiler:
rabbienrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-02, 08:51   Link #27
the-1

i say hinata just cause she has byakugen bloodline
the-1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-02, 09:39   Link #28
Kayess
Guy From Canada

Hinata has the most potential to become a great character. I do not care about the fighting ability... she can get pretty bitching in that regard too though.... but in total, she has the most room to grow in her character, and actually has the ability to do it... thus has the most potential
Kayess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-02, 09:45   Link #29
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yogi
The only other females with real combat power are Anko, Shizune, and Tatuya. Anko is already a Jounin, while Shizune and Tatuya's ranks are unknown. Tatuya's Curse Seal prevents her from growing, so the only one left is Shizune. If Shizune is still technically a genin, she would probably be on the top (high talent while trained by Tsunade). However, without clear knowledge of her rank, we have no idea.

Therefore, since Shizune's rank is unknown, the winner is Tenmari. Or at least, that's the logical answer. The real answer is that Kishimoto has a tendancy to make characters that look on the surface to be useless, low powered, stupid, and/or comic releif to actually be amazingly powerful (see Naruto, Rock Lee, Shikamaru, and Choji.) Therefore, at any time, any one of the girls could magically unveil a new jutsu that is amazingly powerful. Prepare for Ten Ten to be Jounin level.
You forget the awesome KURENAI!
She would have killed Kisame if it was not for Itachi. She is the sexyest and has the coolest jutsu of all females. Well I must admit I like genjutsus, it's rare to see high level genjutsu nins in Naruto. So Kurenai is perfect back-up for a taijutsu master like Asuma or Gai. And ninja fights are basicly about teamwork.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-02, 10:01   Link #30
sinistral
SOS団

well.. the topic says Genins.. so i put my vote to Temari.

Shizune is a jounin now.. as shown in the anime and Kurenai.. shes the hotest female Jounin ! Look.. a female Sharingan user(jk, its just her red eyes) !
sinistral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-02, 10:55   Link #31
tramadrama
Jaice Novak's Disciple

OKAY, I can't believe the poll results. Unfreakingbelievable. I choose Temari, I think that is enough said right there.
tramadrama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-02, 11:11   Link #32
AkatsukisApprentice
Akatsuki's Apprentice

Hinata all the way
AkatsukisApprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-02, 11:58   Link #33
Hisoka??
Ultra noob

its sakura
reason is simple, if i am not wrong potiential indicates undiscovered or unexpressed power/strength/etc.

thus sakura prob. has the most potiential since she is presently so lousy that i doubt she can best a 5 year old kid. this enormous room for improvement would probably lead to the most potential especially if you count in percentages of present str.
Hisoka?? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-02, 12:11   Link #34
Tettsuo
Yeah, I said that!

I went with Hinata.

Hinata has the more than just combat growth to look forward to, but also personality growth. Sakura has a pretty strong personality already, and so does all the other female characters. Hinata in my opinion has the most overall room for growth.

I'd also bet that Hinata will actually become a pretty good fighter and train with her dad and Neji.
Tettsuo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-02, 13:35   Link #35
sinistral
SOS団

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tettsuo
I went with Hinata.

Hinata has the more than just combat growth to look forward to, but also personality growth. Sakura has a pretty strong personality already, and so does all the other female characters. Hinata in my opinion has the most overall room for growth.

I'd also bet that Hinata will actually become a pretty good fighter and train with her dad and Neji.
who knows Hinata could use Kaiten and Hakke Rokujuuyonshou if she trains hard...
sinistral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-02, 16:11   Link #36
Dez
Speshul

Send a message via AIM to Dez
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinistral
who knows Hinata could use Kaiten and Hakke Rokujuuyonshou if she trains hard...
Hinata can't see the Tenketsu. That may be a hurdle no amount of training can overcome if it's a property inherent to her Byakugan. So no sixty-four hands and possibly no Kaiten--assuming you believe that knowledge of the tenketsu is necessary for using the move.
Dez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-02, 16:17   Link #37
Yogi

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinistral
That would then be the product of hard work and not inborn potential.
Yogi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-02, 16:57   Link #38
nh1
KAWAIII-III!!!! >^_^ >

I agree with Tettsuo that Hinata has some personality growth potential.

I think Sakura has the most potential for one reason and one reason only... She is a main character. There has been no hinting towards her having any potential until the Sannin were introduced.

Thus I voted Temari. (Seriously, I thought it was a poll on the strongest female genin and when I noticed that it wasn't, it had already registered my vote)

Besides, hasn't this thread been done before? Maybe that was the strongest female genin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yogi
That would then be the product of hard work and not inborn potential.
Actually, no. The hard work is only to bring the potential forth.
Old 2004-12-02, 17:07   Link #39
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by nh1
Besides, hasn't this thread been done before? Maybe that was the strongest female genin.
That was Genin with the most potential ^^
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-02, 17:20   Link #40
DangerousOne

Either Sakura or Temari. Id prefer it to be Temari...she is after all the daughter of the kazekage so its in her blood. Sakura has nothing and shown nothing, if she comes back rivalring naruto and sasuke for the sake of sannin parallel its gonna cheapen the series bad..
DangerousOne is offline   Reply With Quote