AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-08-25, 07:10   Link #1
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

[MANGA] Bleach Chapter 417 Discussion

Quote:

Quote:

* Chapter Begins * Ichigo has successfully evolved without harm. He thanks his father.Isshin collapses. Tatsuki and Keigo:

* "Is that...Ichigo? How come his hair is all long? Is it because of his hair that he's overreaching himself?

* Ichigo looks around and makes sure Karin and Yuzu are safe. Ichigo: "Tatsuki, Keigo, Mizuiro, Honshou, Kanonji..."

* He looks at Afro-san. "Imoyama-san" Afro-san interrupts. Ichigo: Everyone, I want you all to stay there.

* Keigo: What do you mean, Ichigo? atsuki: (I can't feel anything. It's strange. I can feel that guy's (Aizen's) crushing power,

* But from Ichigo I can't feel anything.) izen: Kurosaki Ichigo, is that really you? dying Gin looks at Ichigo.

* Ichigo: What do you mean? Aizen: If you really are Kurosaki Ichigo then I'm disappointed. I can't feel your reiatsu at all.

* Your evolution failed. Gin: (Yeah, you've developed a strong eye. I'm glad. If that's what you've become I can die and leave things to you.)

* Ichigo interrupts Aizen. "I don't want to battle here...) Aizen: "It's pointless." Ichigo puts his hand on Aizen's face

* And suddenly tackles him. Aizen goes down. Aizen is blown away with considerable force. Ichigo: I'll have it finished in an instant. Chapter Ends .

Credits : SpaceCat / Sheetz
// 69Ruma /

Quote:
As a reminder, Bleach manga has been licensed by Viz media, and thus providing links which help in illegally obtaining such material is forbidden, as stated in the Forum Rules. Inability to follow this rule will result in a BAN!

Quote:
* NO Scannalation links or NAMES

* NO Online Reader links

* NO RAW links
Old 2010-08-25, 07:15   Link #2
nastyc

hmmm. interesting..
Old 2010-08-25, 07:18   Link #3
Knjaz

Hmm.... can these chains be some sort of a seal, that is suppressing Ichigo's reiatsu/hollow/"true power" etc....
Old 2010-08-25, 07:25   Link #4
Animecentred

^ I think the Chains are absorbing all the reiatsu good ol'Ichigo can't contain (bit like how GT focusses Ichigo's energy), so its all focussed into one strike with none goign to waste
Old 2010-08-25, 07:31   Link #5
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

llooks like he picked up the head grabbing from Hichigo from when he was vizard training, whenHichigo threw him through walls.

maybe Ichigo will now use Hichigo's fighting style a bit.
Old 2010-08-25, 07:44   Link #6
Ashura5000

Send a message via MSN to Ashura5000
Jesus o_o

Ichigo looks... like a hero.

Like, not a whiny shouty "GETSUGA TEEEEEEEENSHOU" spamming hero.

He looks like a proper classic; "I'm gonna do my best- and hopefully I'll win. I know it's tough, but this is it. Live or die." kind of hero.

...I'm in love... <3
Old 2010-08-25, 08:08   Link #7
Langus
Optimus Prime

Am I the only one who thinks that everyone mentioning the lack of Ichigo's reiatsu is supposed to be implying that it's so high they can't feel it?

Remember the chat Isshin had way back when he first came on the scene with Urahara and Yoruichi? They were talking about how Ai-chan's reiatsu was so high they couldn't feel it. Ichigo was the only one who could hence why he was shitting his pants for 13 chapters.

Now Ichigo is the one they can't feel.

(I think the chain wrapped around his arm is meant to show that they are fighting completely as one now that he has mastered the final GT.)
Old 2010-08-25, 08:10   Link #8
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Animecentred View Post
^ I think the Chains are absorbing all the reiatsu good ol'Ichigo can't contain (bit like how GT focusses Ichigo's energy), so its all focussed into one strike with none goign to waste
Or, as in the case of the beginning of the series when Rukia couldn't feel his reiatsu because it was too large, Ichigo's power now completely dwarfs Ai-chan's.... Still, what is with hair being an indicator of strength? It's such a stupid image to use...

edit: Langus beat me to the punch .

That being said, I'm kind of pissed that Karin and Yuzu are not shown when they are confirmed safe. I was promised loli action, and I demand loli action!
Old 2010-08-25, 08:14   Link #9
milan kyuubi
Call me MK! :)
*Graphic Designer

Next chapter Aizen owns Ichigo again
Old 2010-08-25, 08:19   Link #10
Knjaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
Or, as in the case of the beginning of the series when Rukia couldn't feel his reiatsu because it was too large, Ichigo's power now completely dwarfs Ai-chan's.... Still, what is with hair being an indicator of strength? It's such a stupid image to use...
actually, for me his hair looks normal - just like if he didnt have a hairdresser for about 3 months...
Old 2010-08-25, 08:21   Link #11
dragonmeister
Terror of the Seas

I thought that the lack of reiatsu was a further evolution of his bankai - Tensa Zangetsu compresses his reiatsu and makes him faster and more durable - could this just be compressing his reiatsu so much that it disappears from notice and makes him so fast that he can jump at Aizen and get him in the face - hence "I'll have it finished in an instant."
Old 2010-08-25, 08:38   Link #12
haegar
mangaviking

huh. he tosses flaizen around THAT offhandedly eh?!

*senses just-as-planned-moment-ahead*

Aizen will be overpowered - for the most of next chapter - at the end of which it will be revealed that the way he re-assembled / healed himself after Gin's attack is thx to Orihime's power which he successfully stole - and that the same still works against Ichigo's attacks

OR / AND

Aizen's comment of "I will EAT you later" some chapter back probably will have to do with his hogyoku being fed / eating Urahara's hogyoku - thus even if Ichigo apparently is further "evolved" at the moment, Aizen will "eat up" Ichigo's new powerup, too - thus drawing even again or getting stronger again.
Old 2010-08-25, 08:54   Link #13
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

Ichigo: Attention duelists! My hair gives super strength.

Surprising that Bleach is more interesting than Naruto this week.

We are DOLLARS, credit for sig goes to CMHerrera-chan
Old 2010-08-25, 08:55   Link #14
Hisoka??
Ultra noob

maybe ichigo has mastered his reistu (chi) so well that none of it escapes (hence they can't sense it) and he is able to focus and use it all in one shot and kill the opponent. Thanks of a nuke, but having all the force compressed into a small area.

Also hence the finish it in one shot.
Old 2010-08-25, 08:56   Link #15
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

So basically the entire chapter is just one extraordinarly long Big Damn Hero moment...
Old 2010-08-25, 09:03   Link #16
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Next chapter Aizen's gonna get quad ponytails and overwhelm Ichigo's shoulder-long(?) hair
Old 2010-08-25, 09:14   Link #17
Calca
Expressionless

The chain could be use for a flail-like weapon that Hichigo used with the sword.
Old 2010-08-25, 09:20   Link #18
Ichy
It`s a miracle!

Location: This is the Kind of Woman I want to play Games with. And by playing Games I mean.... ^____^
Next chapter Aizen will have somehow blocked Ichigos attack and absorbed the power.
Kings Key formed kthxbye see you in the final arc.

By the way the lack of Mexico is surprising me. I was fairly sure Kubo would switch.
Old 2010-08-25, 10:23   Link #19
realslimshrimpy

ok i dont get it. Initially, ichigo was just in that chamber to obtain the final gatso tensho... does obtaining a new technique make you that much stronger?
Old 2010-08-25, 10:35   Link #20
Gin
*Artist

It feels good to see Ichigo in srs mode again, this is the coolest he's been since he showed up to save Rukia in that awesome cape. I'm just a little worried about how strong Kubo is making him for this fight. If the FGT doesn't somehow severely weaken Ichigo then the next arc is going to be even worse than HM. Kubo made Ai-chan too strong and if Ichigo beats him it will seem foolish to have him struggle against enemies in the future.

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
Still, what is with hair being an indicator of strength? It's such a stupid image to use...
I took the longer hair to be an indicator of the passage of time, there are no barbers in the inter-dimensional time chamber.

Tags
manga, weekly chapter thread